Fortune's Future

nice draw card and stuff. Better art in TCG because it's shiny...

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100722084856/yugioh/images/thumb/2/2f/Fortune%27sFutureSOVR-EN-SR-1E.jpg/300px-Fortune%27sFutureSOVR-EN-SR-1E.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Think fortune ladies could main Dfissures without fear? None of them rely on the grave too much[/center]

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1321205052' post='5637669']
nice draw card and stuff

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100722084856/yugioh/images/thumb/2/2f/Fortune%27sFutureSOVR-EN-SR-1E.jpg/300px-Fortune%27sFutureSOVR-EN-SR-1E.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]Think fortune ladies could main Dfissures without fear? None of them rely on the grave too much[/center]
[/quote]

Dark does, and they could definitely main D-fissure. Not necessary, though. Not even a little.

Card is amazing.

[quote name='Lunæ' timestamp='1321205933' post='5637713']
Don't run Wind, she's terrible. IMO, this is the best set up:

3 Lighty
3 Darky
2-3 TKRO (Especially if running Future Visions)

2 Water

1 Earth/Fire (Completely Optional)
1 Kinka Byo

3 Fortune's Future
3 Gold Sarc
2 Future Visions (Optional)
[/quote]
Wind is a walking MST, no reason not to play her at at least 1. Earth sucks major balls. Future Visions is utterly redunant. And play Skull Lair.

[quote name='Lunæ' timestamp='1321205933' post='5637713']
Don't run Wind, she's terrible. IMO, this is the best set up:

3 Lighty
3 Darky
2-3 TKRO (Especially if running Future Visions)

2 Water

1 Earth/Fire (Completely Optional)
1 Kinka Byo

3 Fortune's Future
3 Gold Sarc
2 Future Visions (Optional)
[/quote]

> Earth.

hahahahahahaha.

Definitely don't run Earth ever. FL never run Future Visions either unless some awkward thing yeah. D Fissure shuts down Fortune Ladies anyway. Chaos Sorcerer is like staple, as is BLS obviously. Pretty much a very streamlined deck with little room for techs anyway so no-one should use any :S

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1321206022' post='5637715']
Wind is a walking MST, no reason not to play her at at least 1. Earth sucks major balls. Future Visions is utterly redunant. And play Skull Lair.
[/quote]

Relying on a Normal Summon just for that effect is kind of... dumb. She'd be a hell of a lot better without that restriction. She also clogs like a b**** (as does three Watery). Visions is optional. Earth is a beatstick in a cynch, but she does suck other than that. Skull lair is a meh tech.

[quote name='Lunæ' timestamp='1321206225' post='5637723']
Relying on a Normal Summon just for that effect is kind of... dumb. She'd be a hell of a lot better without that restriction. She also clogs like a b**** (as does three Watery). Visions is optional. Earth is a beatstick in a cynch, but she does suck other than that. Skull lair is a meh tech.
[/quote]
You're dumb then. In most cases, that Normal Summon won't hurt you at all, because you'll already have Dark. And Skull Lair is an amazing tech. Quick-Play speed effect that can hit Lighty, and get some board advantage in pinch. And drop a Meklord.

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1321206318' post='5637727']
Quick-Play speed effect that can hit Lighty, and get some board advantage in pinch.
[/quote]

I though Skull Lair was only for the opponents side of the field- hmm. Well, that does seem nice. I'll stick to my opinion about Windy, though. Sure, the MST effect is nice, but I'd still rather not run her.

[quote name='Lunæ' timestamp='1321207067' post='5637751']
I though Skull Lair was only for the opponents side of the field- hmm. Well, that does seem nice. I'll stick to my opinion about Windy, though. Sure, the MST effect is nice, but I'd still rather not run her.
[/quote]

armoury arm on Dark is pretty much GG for the opponent, you know that?

Archived