Possessed Dark Soul

[url="http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/1/1a/PossessedDarkSoulDB2-EN-C-UE.jpg"][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061203235233/yugioh/images/thumb/1/1a/PossessedDarkSoulDB2-EN-C-UE.jpg/300px-PossessedDarkSoulDB2-EN-C-UE.jpg[/img][/url]

Klavier kinda pioneered the combo, which is basically using cards like Mischief of the Yokai to manipulate the Levels, then using this to take control of virtually all monsters they control. And it's permanent.

We just wished it could work with Tour Guide :( But oh well.

[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1321277434' post='5640665']
Seems like side material at best, tbh, or else your deck's too dedicated on this really.
[/quote]
Mischief of the Yokai and Stygian Dirge already f*** up with opponent's plays a lot. PDSControl.dek is actually pretty fun.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1321277731' post='5640675']
But isn't the tribute a cost?
[/quote]
Yes, but the thing is, Tour Guides says "negate its effect". It activates on field, tributing itself (paying the cost) and then fails to resolve, because its effect is negated.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1321277881' post='5640683']
Odd, I remember seeing Black play a Fiend deck that summoned this through Tour Guide. I thought this card worked like Stardust when under Skill Drain.
[/quote]
Skill Drain says "effects of face-up monsters."
Tour Guide says "its effect is negated" (doesn't specify)

It's all in wording.

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1321277881' post='5640683']
Odd, I remember seeing Black play a Fiend deck that summoned this through Tour Guide. I thought this card worked like Stardust when under Skill Drain.
[/quote]

Skill Drain is entirely different, it specifically states only when they're face-up on the field.

Edit: GDI Klav

Archived