Strange Talents

The Jazz

I can whistle by exhaling, inhaling, and through my teeth. I can also make a really high pitched whistle that's really, really loud.

I can play the ocarina. That could be construed as strange, because I mean, who actually owns an ocarina?

I can go to sleep in any place, at any time.

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1321674944' post='5651948']
I can suck my gut in an inch past my ribs.
[/quote]

I can do that, too, but only when I haven't eaten. :/

One thing that I can also do is produce fart-esque sounds with my armpit, but without the use of the hand under the armpit technique.

I can play piano without bending my elbows. Does that count?
[quote name='Βlack Knight' timestamp='1321579762' post='5649671']
I can whistle by exhaling, inhaling, and through my teeth. I can also make a really high pitched whistle that's really, really loud.

I can play the ocarina. That could be construed as strange, because I mean, who actually owns an ocarina?

I can go to sleep in any place, at any time.
[/quote]
My friend irl has an ocarina and can play the LoZ Main Theme on it.

You jelly?

[quote name='Dт. Михаи́л Ботви́нник PчD' timestamp='1321644144' post='5650965']
I can perfectly produce a real burp (not a fake burp) by forcing air down my throat in a weird swallowing action. I call it "framming" (from "diaphragm"). Oh yeah, and I can memorize books in a relatively short period of time. Photographic memory.
[/quote]

omigawd i can do that too :#. On that note, I have manipulated my burps to sound like a foghorn and a set of Chinese firecrackers. I can't memorize books, but I can speedread them (1 page in ~20 seconds) and have a good recollection of them for a short period of time.

[quote name='Ātman Seijo' timestamp='1321710125' post='5652394']
I can play piano without bending my elbows. Does that count?

My friend irl has an ocarina and can play the LoZ Main Theme on it.

You jelly?
[/quote]
You bet your soon to be roasted ass I'm jelly >:Y

And how do you make your burps sound like Chinese firecrackers 0-o

[quote name='Lunæ' timestamp='1321321610' post='5642452']
I can take a bra off with one hand in no time whatsoever.

Does that count?
[/quote]
A lot of guys would just nod and stare, but from science, no.
[s]I can poison myself more than once and still function as an Honors student, as well as being dropped on my head, all as an infant.[/s]
I could read at two. And play Pokemon Blue very well.

Edit: I can slow my heart rate to not breathing for a few seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

Hn, the only "abilities" I have is to go on for an extremely long time without food or water and be fine. It's like I don't have the ability to long for food or water one bit, I'm forced to eat but I just never quite feel hungry. Actually, I've heard a lot of people saying they don't get hungry. Meh, I'm healthy, so I don't really care about never feeling hungry. I don't even know what the sensation is like. My dad said it burned. Must be unpleasant.

I can also eat all the junk food and fast food I want without getting fat, but that's just a high metabolism.

That's about it... nothing special.

Archived