Zeta Reticulant

Well why not add this too the fun?

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090625035229/yugioh/images/thumb/d/d3/ZetaReticulantCRMS-EN-ScR-1E.png/300px-ZetaReticulantCRMS-EN-ScR-1E.png[/img]

Banish effects! Though, this one is more about the field...

I should use it in Macro. There are a lot of ways to send this to the graveyard before going all D.D. Then I can get a Monarch each turn...

Mmm... I feel a reprint of this is coming in the SD. Konami TCG now has a thing for taking some great reprints from the SDs and replacing them with holos of the 5D's era, like Splendid Venus and Belial, and then reprint those cards they removed as holos. This would fit too...

[quote name='Saikano' timestamp='1321645009' post='5650990']
I should use it in Macro. There are a lot of ways to send this to the graveyard before going all D.D. Then I can get a Monarch each turn...

Mmm... [b]I feel a reprint of this is coming in the SD[/b]. Konami TCG now has a thing for taking some great reprints from the SDs and replacing them with holos of the 5D's era, like Splendid Venus and Belial, and then reprint those cards they removed as holos. This would fit too...
[/quote]This will not be reprinted in the Structure deck. This card is much older than 5D's. And it's not a dragon.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321645213' post='5650993']
This will not be reprinted in the Structure deck. This card is much older than 5D's. And it's not a dragon.
[/quote]

I'm talking about the TCG. Here, the card is as old as the others I mentioned. Also, Chaos Sorcerer is not a Dragon either.

[quote name='Saikano' timestamp='1321645744' post='5651006']
I'm talking about the TCG. Here, the card is as old as the others I mentioned. Also, Chaos Sorcerer is not a Dragon either.
[/quote]And Zeta isn't chaos.

It doesn't matter if the card is as old here, it doesn't make any sense to do so.

Archived