Horn of the Phantom Beasts

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100831221938/yugioh/images/thumb/5/53/HornofthePhantomBeastDREV-EN-R-1E.jpg/300px-HornofthePhantomBeastDREV-EN-R-1E.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]because I made a £200 Budget T.G. Deck on DN, I gotta say for on a quite restrictive budget, I find it good. I'd like some fixes so I'll post it later. Anyway, I freaking love this card. Makes 90% of the deck into 2K Beaters who give you free Draws. I got into a bit of a tight spot only having a warwolf in the hand, but I had this set. Unfortunately, the opponent summoned powerhand. If he'd have summoned [email protected] or lower, I would've used horn. Discuss this card.[/center]

[quote]
chiron619: you can activate horn in damage step...
chiron619: never challenge me again please
chiron619: i need profesional players sorry.
Epic Win: >on dn
Epic Win: >assuming anyone is professional
Epic Win: >wrong site bro
chiron619: Im
chiron619: lednar is too
chiron619: and others
chiron619: bye
Epic Win: I only just started playing T.Gs today
Epic Win: so :neutral:
chiron619: no PM again
chiron619: see you

[/quote]

what an a******. I should've countered the fact that he's probably a basement dweller and the fact I have much more of a life than him.

Granted, I don't know the precise situation that prompted him to make the comment about Horn, or that he only wants pro players, but your response is obnoxious and stupid (I have a personal dislike of comments like that), and you already retrospectively wish you had insulted him.

Anyway, Horn is used most in TG decks. What other decks can use it well?

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1321649785' post='5651095']
Granted, I don't know the precise situation that prompted him to make the comment about Horn, or that he only wants pro players, but your response is obnoxious and stupid (I have a personal dislike of comments like that), and you already retrospectively wish you had insulted him.
[/quote]

I just don't like stuck up a******s.
He wasn't a "Pro" himself, maybe I could've pointed out his misplays.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1321652561' post='5651180']
I just don't like stuck up a******s.
He wasn't a "Pro" himself, maybe I could've pointed out his misplays.
[/quote]
There are actual pros on DN, but it is his fault for either not specifying for a pro player or just not expecting to play someone who thinks they're pro. However, the way you handle people and situations on DN is unpleasant and the probable reasoning for your continuous bans. You need to learn to let stuff go.

[quote name='Fire King Hi-Oh' timestamp='1321654204' post='5651243']
On-Topic: The one thing that makes Beast-Warriors not absolutely horrible.
[/quote]

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110501114945/yugioh/images/thumb/8/81/RebornTenguEXVC-EN-UR-LE.jpg/300px-RebornTenguEXVC-EN-UR-LE.jpg[/img]

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='RyanAtlus' timestamp='1323863148' post='5706092']
Bump, because I seem to have developped a fetish for this card. I'd like to think this is completely justified since the topic is less than a month old. I love it on Flamvell Firedog...
[/quote]
There is no point in bumping if I already posted the pic of my 5600 ATK Jawsman.
OT: This is the crown that marks Fenrir as the troll king of the gods...

Archived