The Soul Society - III 「Now With Nakama」

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1334238011' post='5911276']
Actually, I dunno if he still has Hollow powers.
He went back to being completely normal after Final Getsuga, right? Ichigo would need his soul chain cut again to get them back.
I bet you that his Fullbring powers will serve as a replacement for his Hollow power-up.
[/quote]

I was thinking about this too.
If he does receive his Hollow powers again, Ichigo would be stronger than his Final Getsuga form. =o

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1334668286' post='5916703']
If so, I'm placing bets on Ukitake, Kyoraku, Unohana, maybe [u][b]Urahara[/b][/u].
[/quote]
[color=#800080]Urahara is [/color][b][color=#800080]most likely[/color][/b][color=#800080] to be killed by, possibly if he could, Ichigo for torturing him like[/color]
[color=#800080]turning Ichi into a ghost, nearly killing him.[/color]

• 7 months later...

If this group is still active;
Name I want to be called by: Szayel,Aporro or anything like that
Position: 8th Espada please.
Have you watched bleach?: Yes, once but I have read the manga up to vol 34.
Read the rules?: Yes.

I used to be in this club, in the original one. My name was Archfiend.

This seems like a necro

If the mods will allow it, then I accept

So....should we add Vandenreich to list of things you can join? Or is this enough?

[spoiler Also, I'll have you all know that I predicted (spoilers abound)] that Shunsui was the next Captain Commander

well, it was only after he should his leadership side, BUT STILL

[/spoiler]

[color=#0000FF][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name you wish to be addressed by: Tosē[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#0000FF][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Have you watched Bleach before? Yes. Re-runs on Toonami. :) Read the manga as well. Not going to spoil anything for those that have not read it yet.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#0000FF][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Have you read the rules of the Society? Yes. Very very strict. But understandable.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#0000FF][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Espada, Gotei 13, Central 46, or Xcution? Espada.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#0000FF][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Rank within said division? Primera Espada - give me Coyote Starrk.[/size][/font][/color]

Yeah this club is apparently being kept alive. Seeing as I am the original creator.

Seeing how the manga has gone, Kubo has once more exaggerated style into characters. So the Squad Zero captains were a bit hard to follow. And it seems that everything the captains have claimed so far about them being part of an aspect of the Shinigami world is supposed to be plausible. So far, it's been moderate so far, but I just want to see what the villains are up to now. Not to mention Kyoraku and what's going on in the Human World. And doesn't the Spirit King remind me of Gigyas from the Earthbound/Mother series?

Archived