The Soul Society - III 「Now With Nakama」

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1332879953' post='5891209']
Well they didn't want to change the Shinigami's appearance...apparently.

Though their appearances in the manga is cool. And Ichigo's Shinigami appearance is totally kick***. Kinda surprised they ended the anime like that...considering the manga doing what its doing.
[/quote]

Haven't you noticed how fast the anime caught up to the manga? They did a long filler arc right after Aizen and it STILL caught up in no time. Fact of the matter is Bleach's chapters are too short, or don't have enough substance in each, so the anime ends up catching up really quickly. When it gets to the point where almost a 3rd or half of the series is filler, it's going to go down the tubes. They're just throwing money away.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1332883203' post='5891355']

Haven't you noticed how fast the anime caught up to the manga? They did a long filler arc right after Aizen and it STILL caught up in no time. Fact of the matter is Bleach's chapters are too short, or don't have enough substance in each, so the anime ends up catching up really quickly. When it gets to the point where almost a 3rd or half of the series is filler, it's going to go down the tubes. They're just throwing money away.
[/quote]

Exactly. And the anime is showing off that low interest in manga as well.

[quote name='iRemo' timestamp='1332891947' post='5891694']
WAIT

THEY STOPPED MAKING THE ANIME

OH GOD NO

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE URAHARA'S BANKAI NOW?
[/quote]

Fixed.

But at least it was patched up fine. Well we still have the manga, but that episode was just too strong...

Its just that it'll be pretty hard to make a significant, satisfying end without forcing the anime creators to recreate it

its almost like when DBZ Kai stopped at the end of Cell

They skipped one of the best parts of DBZ

So if Aizen will ever play a role or if any new bankai are revealed, the anime creators are going to be kicking themselves

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1332896371' post='5891823']
I think the last Bleach arc may be revisited at some point, whether it's through restarting the anime, making a movie, OVA, something, it'll probably have some sort of touch.
But it won't happen for a [i]while[/i]. Like a few years.
[/quote]

That's what I was thinking. They may even make a separate anime if Thousand Year Blood Arc takes a long time.

Maybe. In all honesty though, its quality will depend on what Kubo dishes out. I'm hoping he's taken a look at himself and has figured out exactly what his plan is.
[spoiler=Oh and new chapter]
Sorry Remo, looks like Starrk really died :T
At least theeeeere's PESSHE 8D
Why are they going back to Hueco Mundo =.=[/spoiler]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1332947961' post='5892390']
I agree, dispite having to train years for Bankai...seems everyone is jumping on the Bankai bandwagon.

[b]Though I'm surprised at Ishida's actions in this chapter, honestly thought he'd stop with this Quincy pride BS.[/b] <_<
[/quote]

That was the first thing that crossed to my mind. Seems Uryu was planning or hiding something from Ichigo.

[quote name='Βyakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1332961904' post='5892581']
wut.

I dun get your logic...
[/quote]
So that he can harness Aizen's ability and knowledge whilst keeping him relatively close

=/ That's why its crazy

[quote name='Senji the Pervy Sage' timestamp='1332961784' post='5892577']
That was the first thing that crossed to my mind. Seems Uryu was planning or hiding something from Ichigo.
[/quote]
He's always hiding something

Archived