Super Mario 3D Land

Fusion X. Denver

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1321909422' post='5657493']
Liking it so far. Only part I dislike is how I need 50 Star Coins to continue at one point. I only had 23 from playing normally, so I had to backtrack to collect 27 more. :/
[/quote]I haven't run into that problem yet. Then again, I'm only through 3 words.

Personally, I'm finding it rather easy and fast. I was hoping for a more challenging and long game, but I suppose that's how it's been for Mario and handhelds.

NOTE: this isn't Mario 3.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1322002156' post='5659916']
You lost all creditability when you said that.
[/quote]

Look man, i checked the wikipedia(and the official site) regarding this game's content (power ups , stage art/layout and so on) its exactly the same thing. I saw playthroughts of it (yeah i feel like i'm actually the one playing it). And he sounds like motherfreaking Klonoa DX fkin nintendo wth.

@D.Whooves : how do i know? well i have my own way of seeing if a game is fun (graphics,gameplay and most of all voice acting and music) if it lacks on of the 4 then the game isn't fun

DSS, you say all that, but it means absolutely nothing when people actually have the game in their hands and have been enjoying it.

That is all I have to say on the subject. I'm not in the mood to humor someone who says a game is bad without playing said game, regardless of these apparent "other methods".

[quote name='DSS' timestamp='1322004045' post='5659982']
[b]Look man, i checked the wikipedia(and the official site) regarding this game's content (power ups , stage art/layout and so on)[/b] its exactly the same thing. I saw playthroughts of it (yeah i feel like i'm actually the one playing it). And he sounds like motherfreaking Klonoa DX fkin nintendo wth.
[/quote]

I...what?

I mean, 3D land isn't that solid of a game in my honest opinion and it gets very repetitive, but dear god you really don't know what you're talking about.

What Whooves said. That's like complaining about Sonic having areas that look similar to Green Hill Zone in every game.

In any event, just got to the last level... only to realize I need, like, 80 star coins.

I have exactly two complaints about this game so far:

1. Too short.
2. Forced Star Coin collection to clear Worlds 5 and 8.

Archived