I counter your Bye Bye Damage with [Bye Bye Game/Anime]

It's not new. It's been around for years.

Back when Card Trooper was at 3, the term was "Troop, Dupe, Scoop" (Card Trooper, Machine Duplication, mill 9, hit for 5700 or Limiter Removal for game).

Victory Dragon was legal, and scooping was a loophole to avoiding match loss by surrendering before they hit you. (Not legal in OCG)

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1321981594' post='5659227']
Aren't Infinites banned from Tournament play anyway? Isn't there a rule that stops it after a certain chain?
[/quote]
There's a rule banning infinite loops with no point, like summoning Treeborn to be destroyed by Wanghu repeatedly. This changes your Life Points each time. It's fair game.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1321981730' post='5659232']

It's not an illegal loop if it's player controlled. With the fabled loop, you have a choice when to stop.
[/quote]
Ah gotcha. I thought the Judge would have to step in after a certain Chain though. Would seem a little hollow to force the other player to Surrender because of it.

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1321981814' post='5659235']
Ah gotcha. I thought the Judge would have to step in after a certain Chain though. Would seem a little hollow to force the other player to Surrender because of it.
[/quote]
It's the game. Forcing the surrender is pretty much putting the opponent into a corner with no way out but to run you over.

Archived