Fiery Fervor

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/thumb/e/e2/FieryFervor-PHSW-EN-C-1E.jpg/300px-FieryFervor-PHSW-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]

Unsure of how this would fair in today's format, but it... seems... ... ... ... ...

... I dunno, I'm still pissed about pulling a "D-Boyz" today. Consider this my RAEG symbol for today.

Discuss.

Card is actually very interesting.

Firstly, it equips, so this effect is essentially reusable. Secondly, your opponent merely has to control a monster with more ATK than its original ATK. First candidate that comes to mind is Number 17, but if your opponent uses Gachi Gachi, there's that too.

Honest can be quite amusing, because if, say, Venus attacks your Black Luster Soldier, and they send Honest, you use this (it affects ATK so it can be used during Damage Step). This resolves, but doesn't do anything, and then Honest boosts Venus' ATK to 4600. This card's effect is continuous, and kicks it at this point, doubling BLS' ATK to 6000.

It's a lulzy looking card, but no, it's not good.

For some reason the words 'the same monsters...' confuses me, surely 'it's' would have sufficied.

Maybe it was just me.

Any continuous/field spells that give your opponents monsters a small ATK boost in some weird beatstick deck? Lol no.

Good to ping in an anime/fic situation, but pretty poor in OCG.

Archived