Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (OOC / Started / Accepting)

iCherry

[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1323885074' post='5706478']
I hope so.
Because I seriously wouldn't put it past Stalfos to use BLS if he starts losing.
Which, unless he has something clever up his sleeves, might occur.
[/quote]

Out of curiosity, why would you rush to the "I'll quit the RP" card?

You CAN call BS on moves that come out of nowhere/are pure brokenness. Dropping BLS on anyone would qualify.

Almost everytime I've felt my opponent was being cheap, I just noted this in the OOC (unless I could still work with it) and almost every time, at least one person agreed with me and the RPer either explained or changed it to something much more acceptable.

I dont think I've ever quit an RP because someone was annoying/unfair, unless it was a constant thing. Besides, aren't you a co-host? Why would you drop when you technically have the authority to protest?

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has Agents in it as well, you know <_<

Needed something that could be activated straight away and DOESN'T destroy Girastag, 'cause I want [i]him[/i] to be able to attack. That's why I was originally thinking about using Adhesion Trap Hole, but that doesn't really fit either. Should really change the deck =/

Oh, and FYI, you don't have to worry about BLS... at all. I have [i]no[/i] intention of using him :rolleyes:

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1323893905' post='5706699']
Needed something that DOESN'T destroy Girastag, 'cause I want [i]him[/i] to be able to attack. That's why I was originally thinking about using Adhesion Trap Hole, but that doesn't really fit either. Should really change the deck =/

Oh, and FYI, you don't have to worry about BLS... at all. I have [i]no[/i] intention of using him :rolleyes:
[/quote]
...Why do I get the feeling you aren't telling me something regarding BLS?
And why are AGENTS in an ARCANA FORCE Deck?!?
@_@
Going back to the subject, it just seems like you pulled Chain Healing out of nowhere.
And this is making me think Ella has no idea how to build a deck.

She's not [i]meant[/i] to have any idea on how to build a deck. If you read the bio, you'd see that she never even played the game before... well, before she was dragged into the Spirit World and all, that is. That's why I let Chaos win earlier, because if I tried to beat him, it would make no sense character-wise... to the point where even [i]I[/i] would call BS.

And regarding BLS... the monster I plan to use [i]can[/i] be as much as a pain in the ass imo, I'll tell you that much.

Should I go ahead and reveal it before you commence your next turn.

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1323976396' post='5708861']
sorry for the inactivity, i've had to hand in all of my college work before the holidays, so.... anyone wanna fill me in on what's happening?
[/quote]

The Steelswarm have attacked Hero City and are tearing it down. Now, everyone is being led by their nose to this cavern where we might end up saving one of the major protagonists...or kill her, who knows...and then Ancient Fairy Dragon will probably appear and make the world all happy and wonderful again...and then come the Verz...

For that matter, why IS almost everyone going into the sewer cavern?

From an RP plot point of view, there's not much to do there. Victoria is the only Steelswarm duelist and is already in a duel. Almost all the actual Steelswarm creatures are passive or avoidant of the main characters and their Spirits.

I mean, Marcus is already on the sidelines doing nothing, so I'm not sure why adding about 4 other people to the scene will do anything. But then again, maybe it will.

[quote name='Simdoggy' timestamp='1323991275' post='5709454']
Renee went down to try and catch up and protect Kazuki, a perfectly valid reason. Why Kazuki went down there in the first place I don't know.
[/quote]

didn't feel like placing him with the others on the battlefield, wanted to see what would happen if i let him found his way to the duel

Archived