Yu-Gi-Oh! Terminal Havoc (OOC / Started / Accepting)

iCherry

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: <~{Legendary}~>
Character Name: Felix Regenta
Alliance: Genex
Deck: Genex Victorium! - Genex, R-Genex and Genex Ally crossover deck.
Favorite Monster:Genex Turbine
Spirit Partner: Genex Controller
Spirit Partner's Personality: Cheerful and Friendly, matches Felix. Good to have around when your feeling down. (Rhyme not intended)

[spoiler=Personality:]Felix is a friendly, calm and cheerful person. He likes Soccer and is quite good at it. He is a born leader and has a pet dog named Henry.
His family is very big ojn Academic results and dislike the time he spends playing sport, when it clashes with his study.
Likes to play Yu-Gi-Oh! more than everything else. Doesn't like to be told what to do and his quite expressive.[/spoiler]
Biography: A student at a mediumly prestigious school. Has a lot of friends and is good at soccer.
Appearance: Tall, tan and light brown hair. Wears a hoodie jacket and jeans, plus has a belt and white running shoes.

[quote name='<~}Legendary{~>' timestamp='1323249668' post='5692853']
Spirit Partner's Personality: Cheerful and Friendly, matches Felix. Good to have around when your feeling down. (Rhyme not intended)
Biography: A student at a mediumly prestigious school. Has a lot of friends and is good at soccer.
Appearance: Tall, tan and light brown hair. Wears a hoodie jacket and jeans, plus has a belt and white running shoes.
[/quote]

... Surely you can do better than this.

Since no one's posting in the OOC Thread, have to double post. xD
Jay, change Steelswarm Grez from the listed Dark monsters? He hasn't been awakened yet, sooo... lol.

EDIT:
Wait, I'm thinking of the wrong thing.
Still an Steelswarm, so it needs changing though.

Yaay :D

anyways, i have another question + a little reguest

have the Ice Barrier dragons be resealed after the defeat of the worms? if so, could Kazuki and the group bump into a remnant of the Ice Barriers (namely Dewdark since i put that card in Kazuki's deck) and be offered the Ice Barrier dragon cards (cause i also put them in Kazuki's deck) as a gift to help stop the Steelswarms

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1323363820' post='5695259']
anyways, i have another question + a little reguest

have the Ice Barrier dragons be resealed after the defeat of the worms? if so, could Kazuki and the group bump into a remnant of the Ice Barriers (namely Dewdark since i put that card in Kazuki's deck) and be offered the Ice Barrier dragon cards (cause i also put them in Kazuki's deck) as a gift to help stop the Steelswarms
[/quote]

Trishula is resealed. Gungnir and Brionac are not. Though I have plans for them so try not to have them appear just yet.

Archived