♦ Digimon | The Bands of Correlations ♦ [OoC/Not Started/Accepting]

Smear

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1322503880' post='5672361']
I posted my app. [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/269741-%e2%99%a6-digimon-the-bands-of-correlations-%e2%99%a6-oocnot-startedaccepting/page__view__findpost__p__5671033"]HERE[/url]

Just tell me if I need to change anything.
[/quote]
That's good. ;D
Accepted.

[quote name='Alfius' timestamp='1322510330' post='5672518']
Finished my app. It's on [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/269741-%e2%99%a6-digimon-the-bands-of-correlations-%e2%99%a6-oocnot-startedaccepting/page__view__findpost__p__5671875"]this[/url] post.
[/quote]
Accepted
Damn, I was going to use BlackAgumon for my DEL-ETE character. xD

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1322518877' post='5672939']
And I doubt you can make your own Crests...
[/quote]
[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Rule #6[/b]
If we run out of the Crests, don't be shy. Make up your own crest.[/center][/font]
[quote name='Doctor Whooves' timestamp='1322536225' post='5673538']
[size=3][spoiler=App]
[b]Name:[/b] Nathaniel Bane'
[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] DEL-ETE
[b]Crest:[/b] N/A
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r64/mitzuke/Anime%20Pics/AnimeBoyWater.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Background Info:[/b] Nathaniel is an orphaned genius who wandered into the Digital World one day. He partnered with Impmon after almost being fried by him for waking him up from a nap.
[b]Personality:[/b] Nathaniel is very stoic and isn't that social. He mostly keeps to himself, even excluding his own Digimon partner, Impmon, from his thoughts quite often. In contrast to his partner, he always plans things out beforehand and is a great strategist. He doesn't make many friends, but once someone gets to know him he's very open to those select few and protective of those he deems friends. Aside from that, he is also optimistic, though he says everything in such a way usually no one can tell.
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Black w/ red trim
[spoiler=Digimon Partner: Impmon][img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u193/Erin_The_Echidna/Digimon%20Card%20Pictures/Impmon-2.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Digivolution Line:] Kiimon -> Yaamon -> Impmon -> Boogeymon -> Phelesmon -> Beelzemon (normal, and later Blast Mode)[/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] All default except Impmon wears black gloves and a black hooded cloak in place of his bandanna.
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b] Impmon loves to nap and laze around if nothing is happening, and gets very irritated at those who annoy him. He is both boisterous and impetuous and he often causes Nathaniel's plans to fail due to his own reckless behavior. However, he acknowledges his insight once in awhile and has also found Nathaniel to be a capable fighter on his own.
[/spoiler][/size]
[/quote]
Accepted! :3

EDIT:
Also, with Bio-Merging for DEL-ETE...
I'm thinking that it's fine, but takes a lot of energy. And only one DEL-ETE can Bio-Merge at a time.

Maybe that'll be a fun fight. ;D

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1322556833' post='5673812']
Um... you missed my app. Look at post #11
[/quote]
Oh, crap. I thought I already accepted.
Well, accepted. xD

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1322556847' post='5673813']
Again, my character's gimmick is that he actually fights, not just sits back on the sidelines. Also, would it be possible for him to Bio-Merge to Ultimate and Mega both?
[/quote]
Sure.

[quote name='Hydra of Thunder' timestamp='1322558220' post='5673824']
Reserve me please.
[/quote]
Done. ;D

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1322570436' post='5673883']
You missed my post on Armor Digivolution.
[/quote]

Well, I guess. But the Egg needs to be found, you can't have it from the beginning.
And most digimon that can Armour Digivolve can't go past the Champion level, how are you going to? :L

[b]Name:[/b] Yozora Takaikaze'
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] DEL-ETE
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][img]http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/333/7/6/7635eb927dff91235010e8a38c0fab77-d4hnfaq.jpg[/img]
^minus bow and wings. Image Credit goes to Isshi[/spoiler]
[b]Background Info:[/b] She started [i]off[/i] as just a cute little girl with Tourette Syndrome, and now that she's all grown up, Yozora Takaikaze has all of a sudden become [i]the[/i] chick to stay away from. It started off innocently enough; as a baby, she was only merely making mouth movements that would compare her to Pacman. It was until she started her first day at school, when she was picked on for this, that things started to turn ugly pretty quickly. Since that day, Yozora's Tourette Syndrome has taking a more aggressive approach, and was only a matter of time before the whole of society would see her as a monster.
[b]Personality:[/b] Yozora has a deep hatred for humanity in general, and wants nothing more in her life than to make humanity suffer. This, in combination with her Tourette Syndrome, may explain the bad habit she has of trying to bite anyone who draws near. She also has a distinct animalism to her, almost as if she proves to be feral. Whatever the case, Yozora certainly would be one of those people that one would regret bumping into, and she can be provoked for apparently no reason at all.
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Violet and Blood Red
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] Sangloupmon
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]]Kuramon --> Tsumemon --> Dracmon --> Sangloupmon --> Matadormon --> GranDracmon[/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] GranDracmon has a more feminine upper body, for obvious reason. But throughout the rest of the Digivolution Line, everything else is exactly the same.
[b]Digimon Personality: [/b]Sangloupmon is a very calculative combatant of a Digimon, as he always seeks ways to hack at his opponent's weak points, or even just inflict massive damage in general. Since he's more than capable of thinking for himself, Sangloupmon will often disobey Yozora's commands, which always pisses her off. Sangloupmon is the nocturnal variant of a late-nighter; he spends most of the day at night, although he [i]does[/i] stick around in the mornings, although never directly in sunlight.

[quote name='Lovely Warrior ❤ Fairymon' timestamp='1322572279' post='5673894']
You missed my howl thing on naming the stages of evolution in this. D;
Also wont we be in bathing suits if were at the beach or dose the Digital World gives us new clothes like in 02 or what?
[/quote]
Oh. xD
[quote name='Lovely Warrior ❤ Fairymon' timestamp='1322553573' post='5673788']
Well it probably wont be called Biomerging it was that for Tamers. Since in each season each evolution is called something different (ex: Spirit evolution--> Beast Spirit Evolution--> and so on) we should come up with names for our different levels of evolution.

And also if were at the beach then wont we end up in the Digital World in bathing suits?
[/quote]
Ok, anyone got any ideas on a name for a kind of digivolution that goes from Rookie - Mega/Ultimate?
I was thinking something like, Storm Digivolution. The bands and the crests use each others powers with the digivice and digivolve straight to Mega/Ultimate?

And it's like 02. Digital World clothes are different.

[quote name='Łyra' timestamp='1322571772' post='5673888']
Well, I guess. But the Egg needs to be found, you can't have it from the beginning.
And most digimon that can Armour Digivolve can't go past the Champion level, how are you going to? :L
[/quote]

Um, hello? Shouldn't the requirements of the crests and Bands that we will get way in the middle of the RP allow it? Besides, once the Digimon I choose Digivolves to Champion, after some time, the Egg will be destroyed, and he might be able to not be limited to Champion form anymore after that. If not, I'll have to find someone who is willing to DNA Digivolve with my Champion Level Digimon and come up with a good Fakemon, or just use a canon one that would make the most sense. Is that good enough of an explanation for you?
[quote name='Łyra' timestamp='1322574387' post='5673917']
Ok, anyone got any ideas on a name for a kind of digivolution that goes from Rookie - Mega/Ultimate?
I was thinking something like, Storm Digivolution. The bands and the crests use each others powers with the digivice and digivolve straight to Mega/Ultimate?
[/quote]

It's called Warp Digivolution. Duh! But if you're thinking of a way to do it with the Band of Correlation and the crest, I was thinking Omega or something. Maybe Ancient Digivolution. Either seems usable doesn't it.

[quote name='Łyra' timestamp='1322578121' post='5673966']
Hmm... Sangloupmon seems a little too strong for that. :L
[/quote]

Nah, it'll probably be as strong as Renamon was in Tamers at best, I reckon. And we [i]all[/i] know how broken [i]she [/i]was for a Rookie <_<

As for it's evo forms, [i]technically[/i] Sangloupmon doesn't digivolve into anything as of yet. I'll probably have to make Fakemons for the Ultimate and Mega forms, both of which won't be [i]too[/i] strong. The former will just be strong enough to contend with Ultimates one-on-one, whereas the latter will [i]need [/i]a DigiDestined Mega to take it down.

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1322578902' post='5673980']
Um, hello? Shouldn't the requirements of the crests and Bands that we will get way in the middle of the RP allow it? Besides, once the Digimon I choose Digivolves to Champion, after some time, the Egg will be destroyed, and he might be able to not be limited to Champion form anymore after that. If not, I'll have to find someone who is willing to DNA Digivolve with my Champion Level Digimon and come up with a good Fakemon, or just use a canon one that would make the most sense. Is that good enough of an explanation for you?

It's called Warp Digivolution. Duh! But if you're thinking of a way to do it with the Band of Correlation and the crest, I was thinking Omega or something. Maybe Ancient Digivolution. Either seems usable doesn't it.
[/quote]
I never said anything about an explanation. I just said that most Digimon that can Armour Digivolve couldn't go past the Champion level. And with the Egg, you can get it near the start. It's just that because this is only their 2nd time in the Digital World, they wouldn't have any clue about digivolution. I wasn't thinking of DNA Digivolution because of the fact that others might not be able to Digivolve with your Digimon, unless it's a Fakemon.

...I completely forgot about Warp Digivolution. My bad ^-^'
Omega Digivolution? Should that be like, Rookie - Ultimate, because there's already Warp?
If so, great name. ;P
I believe warp doesn't go Rookie - Ultimate, right?

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1322579231' post='5673986']
Nah, it'll probably be as strong as Renamon was in Tamers at best, I reckon. And we [i]all[/i] know how broken [i]she [/i]was for a Rookie <_<
[/quote]
Hmm, in that case, sure.
Who will Sangloupmon digivolve to? As far as I know it doesn't have any digivolutions.

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1322580003' post='5673995']
I can have Omega Digivolution be Rookie-Ultimate, but the crests would have to be used, at least at the limit of what they can do. And you never know. There has to be at least one Digimon someone has that can DNA Digivolve with mine. We'll just have to see, I guess.

Anyway, my app will be up in a few minutes.
[/quote]
Alrighty, sweet. So to go from Rookie - Ultimate is called Omega Digivolution. And we need the power from the crests to do it.

Cool. ;D

[quote name='Łyra' timestamp='1322579471' post='5673987']Hmm, in that case, sure.
Who will Sangloupmon digivolve to? As far as I know it doesn't have any digivolutions.[/quote]

Like I said, I'm making fakemons.

Ultimate form's name will be WereSangloupmon... or DarkSangloupmon. Haven't decided which of the two I wanna go with yet.

Mega's name is Awilixmon, and will be the result when my DEL-ETE chick Bio-Merges with Sangloupmon.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1322580135' post='5673998']

Ultimate form's name will be WereSangloupmon... or DarkSangloupmon. Haven't decided which of the two I wanna go with yet.

Mega's name is Awilixmon, and will be the result when my DEL-ETE chick Bio-Merges with Sangloupmon.
[/quote]

Just my suggestion, but DarkSangloupmon could be the result of Dark Digivolution, like when Greymon Dark Digivolved into SkullGreymon in 01. WereSangloupmon can be the regular Ultimate for Digivolution using the crest. Just my opinion.

Anyway, here's my app:

[b]Name:[/b] Kibuto Karanime
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] Digi-Destined
[b]Crest:[/b][spoiler=Perseverance(In my sig)][img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i161/cacneaden/1Perserverance.png[/img][/spoiler][b]Appearance:[/b][spoiler=Kibuto][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Hmvqx2TQ0ik/SwwGmb1njGI/AAAAAAAABD4/3vpADVi7Mrg/s1600/boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500.jpg[/img]
He also has a very thin beard matching his hair color.[/spoiler][b]Background Info: [/b]Kibuto was born into a family of rescuers, to say the least. His mother was a Firefighter, his father was a Police Officer, and his uncle was a Paramedic. They all paid greatly, and the result made Kibuto's family slightly above the middle class level. Kibuto wanted to be the kind of one who would lead all of those kinds of jobs. He wanted to be a leader, wanting to take responsibility for his actions at a young age. However, he wasn't old enough at the time, so he was patient enough to wait. When Kibuto was 12, he and a few other friends decided to go out swimming late at night. He regretted it, but reluctantly joined the group. He was one of the few who saw a light, he went to the light first, but got sucked in. When he woke up, he wasn't in the same place anymore. He was in the Digital World now. After looking at many Digimon for about an hour, he decided to leave the world, making sure everybody that got sucked in was following him to the way back home, actually attempting to be a leader at that moment. 5 years later, he was more respected by the others and actually believed that he can be a good leader. Returning to the same place as before, he didn't expect anything to happen, until he was given his Digivice and was sucked into a whirlpool that was created when he and the others went back to the same swimming spot. The next thing he saw was a Varodurumon, but he didn't know that at first. He also saw what looked like an insects head. Everything was getting weirder now, but he believes his chance to step up to be a leader is now.
[b]Personality:[/b] Kibuto is a very kind and generous soul, but is also the one who is able to take over when someone is unable to do it. He usually knows what to say when someone is upset, but he can be clueless depending on the situation his friends are in. Kibuto is very good at what to say when he wants to lift up people's spirits and give them enough courage and determination to move on. He would also never give up in any situation, regardless of what happens, so long as it doesn't relate to losing his friends or his partner, Flamemon.
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Crimson Red (Because someone stole red)
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] Flamemon
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]]Botamon -> Koromon -> Flamemon -> BurningGreymon -> Aldamon -> EmperorGreymon
Flamemon [b][color=#0000ff]->[/color][/b](Armor Digivolution) Agunimon[/spoiler][b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] 'default'
[b]Digimon Personality: [/b]Flamemon can be very upset and caring when Kibuto or his other Digimon friends are hurt. He is very protective with his friends and can get very angry if any of them get hurt. Sometimes he might jump into a fight without a plan, and that can lead to many mistakes happening. Sometimes he cares so much for his friends that he would do anything for them, including taking their place in case they have to duel someone else. He's so protective, he might even make the ultimate sacrifice if necessary if it meant saving his partner, Kibuto and his Digimon friends along with their own partners as well.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1322580135' post='5673998']
[/quote]
Ohk.
I don't know if I want Bio-Merging. I mean, I do but I don't want the exact same concept. Any ideas? :L

EDIT:
Accepted Swift. ;D

Archived