♦ Digimon | The Bands of Correlations ♦ [OoC/Not Started/Accepting]

Smear

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1322884091' post='5682148']
Nope. Can't go lower than Dracmon iirc.
[/quote]
you can let me check my Digimon world dawn requick but i think dawn uses either tsumemon or kuramon for the intraining of dracmon

edit: DW: Dawn uses Tsumemon for Dracmon's intraining if your wanted to o.o

[b]Name:[/b] [i]Bryce[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]17[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Male[/i]
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] [i]DigiDestined[/i]
[b]Crest:[/b] [i]Sincerity[/i]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Background Info:[/b] [i]Bryce was born in Germany and as only moved to America recently, and as a result peppers his sentences with German.[/i]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] [i]Mint Green[/i]
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] [i]Kotemon[/i]
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]] [i]MetalKoromon -> Kapurimon -> Kotemon -> Yasyamon -> Paildramon -> UlForceVeedramon[/i][/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] [i]Paildramon doesn't have his Desperado Blasters, UlForceVeedramon's V Bracelets both only create swords, other than that Default for Champion and lower[/i]
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b] [i]Kotemon is mute and communicates mostly by body language and writing, though he only writes in Katakana due to his age, making communication difficult.[/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [i]Lily[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]17[/i]
[b]Gender:[/b] [i]Female[/i]
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] [i]DEL-ETE[/i]
[b]Crest:[/b] [i]N/A... I think[/i]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Background Info:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i]Lily is sadistic borderline serial killer. She wants nothing more than to see and cause people around her to be hurt, preferring the latter but being content with the former any day of the week.[/i]
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] [i]Straight silver[/i]
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] [i]Kunemon[/i]
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]] [i]Zerimon -> Minomon -> Kunemon -> BladeKuwagamon -> MetallifeKuwagamon -> GrandisKuwagamon[/i][/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] [i]Default[/i]
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b] [i]If Lily can be defined by her sadistic glee at seeing pain and suffering, then Kunemon can be defined by his total apathy to pain and suffering. Unless otherwise ordered, all he does is spend his life attached to Lily's arm, only speaking or attacking when provoked or commanded.[/i]

Note that these are both WIP

Ok I changed [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/269741-%E2%99%A6-digimon-the-bands-of-correlations-%E2%99%A6-oocnot-startedaccepting/page__st__80"]my[/url] [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/269741-%E2%99%A6-digimon-the-bands-of-correlations-%E2%99%A6-oocnot-startedaccepting/page__st__80"]App[/url] a bit... a LOT

Maybe it will be similar to what happened in 01. One by one, the team end up in a predicament in which they cannot handle in their current state. This results in their partner Digimon to Digivolve from their Rookie forms to Champion. But before that, what will cause all of the In-Training Digimon to Digivolve into Rookie? That might be something we will need to work on.

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Name:[/b] Shane Masters
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]DigiDestined or DEL-ETE?:[/b] Digi-Destined
[b]Crest:[/b] Crest of Pride
[b]Appearance:[/b] Wears a black and white striped t shirt, with a black dress shirt on top. He wears blue jeans and skate shoes. He is average height of around 5'09. Has long black hair and blue eyes.
[b]Background Info: [/b][i]Shanes parents are rarely ever around, thus leading to him becoming a loner.[/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] Although he looks very unapproachable, Shane is very kind with strangers. He prefers to be alone and takes much pride in his strength.
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] Grey
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] Bearmon
[spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]]Tsunomon - Bearmon - Grizzlymon - Grapleomon - Dinotigermon[/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] Default
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b] Very driven and will fight to the bitter end. Will protect his master at all cost.[/font]

I think mechanics are rookie is base In-Training is as it implies in training if you have say the means to Mega digivolve then getting out of In-Training is all about a rest and poof rookie.

For ours and since friendship causes the digimon to digivolve just saying Hi how are you will make the buggers joygasm and digivolve simple as that.

Who on the Digidestined is Knowledge? I need a rival for my Scientist guy.

[quote name='The_Big_Bad_Wolf' timestamp='1323214073' post='5691485']
I think mechanics are rookie is base In-Training is as it implies in training if you have say the means to Mega digivolve then getting out of In-Training is all about a rest and poof rookie.

For ours and since friendship causes the digimon to digivolve just saying Hi how are you will make the buggers joygasm and digivolve simple as that.

Who on the Digidestined is Knowledge? I need a rival for my Scientist guy.
[/quote]

staflos's character William hawks o.o (see 1st post)

Archived