♦ Digimon | The Bands of Correlations ♦ [OoC/Not Started/Accepting]

Smear

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1322582029' post='5674047']
In Data Squad, Warp Digivolution referred to Rookie -> Ultimate, with Rookie -> Mega being called Double Warp Digivolution. However, how about we use the term "Matrix Evolution" for Rookie -> Ultimate, since that's the term Tamers used for Digivolutions from Champion to Ultimate.
[/quote]
Ok, so if we make Matrix Digivolution the way to get from Rookie -> Ultimate, would Rookie -> Mega be called Warp or Double Warp? Or something completely different?

My App, you my think that it similar to the story of Eragon of Cristopher Paolini, it is (I`m a big fan of him).

[b]Name:[/b] Saito` Hikari
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]DigiDestined[/b]
[b]Crest:[/b] Honesty
[b]Appearance: [/b]He has a black emo style hair, his eyes color is [color=#330000]bright brown, [/color]his face is sharp like an elf. He wear a black shirt, on his shirt he has a[color=#330000] [/color][color=#000033]Blue[/color][color=#330000] [/color]jacket the goes down to his knees[like metrix] which its edeges is[color=#330000] [/color][color=#cccccc]silver[/color][color=#330000].[/color] He wear a dark blue jeans with a white belt, he wears a pair of black shoes. On his belt he has a sheath and a sword [spoiler=Sword Design] [spoiler=sword image blue one][img]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2507/brisingrzarroc.jpg[/img][/spoiler] The sword color is[color=#330000] [/color][color=#000066]blue, [/color]same goes to the sheath. The blade is around the 1 meter long, the blade is sharp in both of his sides, the hilt is around the 20 centimeter long and at the end of it there is a [color=#0033cc]sapphire[/color] gem.[/spoiler]
[b]Background:[/b] Saito never knew his parents, when he was young his mother took him to her brother and left him with him for some reason Saito doesnt know even now! Saito always knew that his parents left him and that the man that rising him is his uncle, that what made him so honest, which is the best quality he have. Saito only gift from his parents was a blue sword called "OMEGA", that is why he trained and became a very skillful swordsman!
[b]Personality:[/b] Saito is a very very honest man which almost of the time will tell you the truth. Saito think before he does something, but when he gets angry he became "Saito the impulsive guy" which goes with fists up, no... sword up! But to make Saito angry is realy hard `cuase he doesnt the guy that get pissed off fast.
[b]Digivice:[/b] Black with dark blue buttons and silver ring around the screen.
[b]Digimon: [/b]Agumon
[spoiler=Digivolution Line] Botamon -> Koromon -> Agumon -> Geogreymon -> Rizegreymon -> Wargreymon [/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Appearance: [/b]When he Agumon and Wargreymon he have the excat same sword as Saito have, and a sheath that rest in his back on a belt that goes from his left shoulder to his right hip. In all the others forms he have a sapphire gem on his forehead, a mark of the sword power. His sword made of Chrome Digizoid and the sword of Saito is made from the same material by the way. Agumon sword called "ALPHA"
[b]Digimon Personality: [/b]Agumon is a lot like Saito but a lot diffrent too. He very honest guy and very skillful swordsman. But he more the kind of guy that goes with his sword unsheathed most of the time [Impulsive] and he pissed off fast , but when Saito with him he learn from him and Saito learn from agumon about when to be impulsive and when not.

Edited the App a lot so it will be more visible to see how Saito will be Apearance and Personality!

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1322591419' post='5674238']
How about this? For DEL-ETE, they can do what the DigiDestined did in Frontier. I forgot the name, but something similar happened in a few episodes of Tamers (I'm not sure, though. I might be just making this up.).
[/quote]

...That would be Bio-Merging, Swifty.

[quote name='Doctor Whooves' timestamp='1322595335' post='5674368']
Just because it didn't show up in Adventure doesn't mean it didn't exist. And an RP is essentially an acted out fanfic, so there's nothing saying we can't add it.

I'd just like to finish the debate on whether or not it should be in.
[/quote]

As alfuius said, we are talking about a universe where their was a extremly ancient legend just to get THREE digmon to mega level.

And the crests were big ancient items that only got you to ULTIMATE

If their was a way around this like biomerging or spirit evolution, THEY WOULD HAVE USED IT.

Archived