♦ Digimon | The Bands of Correlations ♦ [OoC/Not Started/Accepting]

Smear

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay how about we say this is Lyra's take on the adventure canon and leave it at that. Because Lyra is allowing Bio-merge (which is not adventure) and Armor Digivolution (which would be impossible at this time. Ryo hadn't recreated them yet). Seriously though why are we argueing over this?

@Raiko: Have you never seen Digimon? It is cliche taken form.

[color=#666600][size=2][[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]Name[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]:[/[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2][[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]i[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]In[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2] the RP[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2].[/[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]i[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]] Victor Rasputin'[/size][/color]
[color=#666600][size=2][[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]Age[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]:[/[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2][[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]i[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]In[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2] the RP[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2].[/[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]i[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]] 35[/size][/color]
[color=#666600][size=2][[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]Gender[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]:[/[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]] Male[/size][/color]
[color=#666600][size=2][[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]DigiDestined[/size][/color][color=#000088][size=2]or[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2] DEL[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]-[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]ETE[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]?:[/[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]] Digidestined[/size][/color]
[color=#666600][size=2][[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]Crest[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]:[/[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]] Light [s]of the motherland[/s][/size][/color]
[color=#666600][size=2][[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]Appearance[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]:[/[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2][[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]i[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]Picture[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]/[/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]Description[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2].[/[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]i[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]] [url="http://www.christopherpnmaselli.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/84.jpg"]http://www.christoph.../2011/02/84.jpg[/url][/size][/color]
[color=#666600][size=2][[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]Background[/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]Info[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]:[/[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]b[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2][[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]i[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]][/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]Doesn[/size][/color][color=#008800][size=2]'t have to be too long. I'[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]ve always disliked proper [/size][/color][color=#660066][size=2]Bio[/size][/color][color=#008800]'s.[/i] Victor was born in America to a Russian family. They raised him to respect the motherland and often took him traveling so he could see the unbalance of capitalism and follow glory that is the Motherland. They then joined American army during WWII since they were allied with Mother Russia. He worked as a cartoonist for Disney (the company not the producer himself) until he was contacted by the KGB to help the motherland by investigating this mysterious Digiworld that they heard about, because of this he served as a mole and used his connections (Disney workers had connections, who knew?) to gain access to the American documents about the Digital World in addition to his cartooning career. Then he wound up surronded by frail American Teenagers with names like Japanese Monkeys.[/color]
[b]Personality:[/b] [i]Description.[/i][color=#008800] He's serious, he thinks everything is a mission that he has to absollutly complete. He is a patriot to [/color]
[color=#008800]russia and views Americans as sortof weak spined cowards, though he doesn't hold it against them, you can't help being american after all. He is kinda surly and is primarily helping Digimon to prove the glory of the motherland to them and get their aid should the Cold War stop being Frozen like Russian Winter. He also is a big fan of vodka. He's also gay but this won't mean s*** because he is surrounded by unsexy American children. He is a massive fan of Ivan Dracovitch's chiseled abs though.
[b]Digivice Colour:[/b] [i]Digivices are the same as this: [url="http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081102101229/digimon/images/thumb/f/fb/Digivice_01.jpg/200px-Digivice_01.jpg"]http://images2.wikia...Digivice_01.jpg[/url] Just choose your colour.[/i] Rainbow. You WISH your s*** was fabulos like this.
[b]Digimon Partner:[/b] [i]Rookie form [/i][/color]
[color=#008800][spoiler=[b]Digivolution Line:[/b]] [i]Puttimon-Cupimon-Salamon-Darcmon-Cho-Hakkaimon-Venusmon[/i][/spoiler]
[b]Digimon Appearance:[/b] [i]Default[/i][/color]
[b]Digimon Personality:[/b] [i]Easily Excitable, is the "Lovliest bestest magical girl evah :3" She kinda thinks she is a magic girl and pretty much drags Victor everywhere since Grumpyguts needs to lighten up![/i]

That's the problem; they're not actually all vampires, they just all have blood leech. That's the only thing they have common

What [i]I[/i] see is some midget guy (that could be a vampire, I guess) that digivolves into a wolf that digivolves into a matador that digivolves into somemaybevampiriccentaurguywithtwoextraheadsintheresomewherewhatthehell?

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1322623292' post='5675519']
That's the problem; they're not actually all vampires, they just all have blood leech. That's the only thing they have common

What [i]I[/i] see is some midget guy (that could be a vampire, I guess) that digivolves into a wolf that digivolves into a matador that digivolves into somemaybevampiriccentaurguywithtwoextraheadsintheresomewherewhatthehell?
[/quote]

Its a vampire wolf.

Vampires can turn into wolfs.

This has been a thing Vampires can do since they were called vampires.

The matador is also a vampire because if you look at this quote.

Because it is a vampire, it can't survive unless it sucks a Digimon's blood, but as not just anyone will do, it seeks only the blood of strong Digimon and seems to constantly be moving from place to place.

That seems sucpicously like a vampire. You know, with it being called a vampire and all.

BUT WHAT WOULD I KNOW? MAYBE ITS A WEREHAMSTER?

Then GranDracmon. Its a big scary vampire demon thing.

Now that is just ridiculos, their is never any big monster vampires eve...

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fDR8PPxSWIo/SJmcQMv_WfI/AAAAAAAAAC8/A30hrB7uis0/s320/Vampire+Genesis+.jpg[/img]

[img]http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/dracula-van-helsing.jpg?w=550&h=412[/img]

Hm.... Well clearly those are just carebears.

Or maybe, just maybe you can close your eyes and realize that not all vampires sparkle cause they are kawaii no desu. Maybe the big scary monsters from horror movies would you know?

Actually look like monsters?

Nah, that would be stupid.

[quote name='Verz Salamandra' timestamp='1322610382' post='5674996'] [size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive][color=#4b0082]Hey, don't want to be a bother, but is my app back near the bottom of page 2 accepted? Or did I miss something?[/color][/font][/size] [/quote]
... The cursed Comic Sans is following me.

Anyway, yeah I thought I accepted you. Accepted. ;D
@Nex, you're accepted. ;3

Whats wrong with GranDracmon, he is the only digimon powerful enough that the Demon Lords don't even TRY to cross him. They will fight royal knights, they will fight celestials, Gran?

They know that if he wanted to, he could have them all killed simply by talking to them.

Maybe you don't want a digimon that makes your tamer look like an idiot?

[spoiler= Rhea Valentine (DEL-ETE)]
[b]Name:[/b] Rhea Valentine'
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]DEL-ETE[/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]Rhea is an average looking child with a fair body size, neither particularly trim nor plush. His height is a little smaller than normal, which he notes unfavorably- and he attempts to bring attention off of it in a variety of ways. His hair is longer and golden, styled so a single lock of it sticks out more than the rest and reaches a point a little higher than his head, adding a precious inch or so to his perceived height in exchange for most respectability.
He has a quiet, though friendly-seeming face with large blue eyes and mouth structure used to smiling. Rhea perpetually seems happy, if not always [i]exceptionally [/i]so, and it is rare to see him caught in a bad mood- on occasion, there's a literal skip in his step.
Typically, Rhea wears a black dresscoat with an exceptionally high collar turned up, combined with a strangely old-style poofy shirt that makes him resemble someone who just leaped from the renaissance era. He wears a pair of thick and comfortable-looking black dress pants, as well as a leather belt around them with a silver buckle.
[b]Background:[/b] Valentine had the misfortune to have two business agents for parents, and thus moved around a shocking amount while a child. He rarely made friends, and seemed resigned to the fact that he was doomed to be the 'New Kid' forever- he never really complained too much about it, though he knew that he suffered from the lack of that connection. His cousin, Jasper Valentine, was sent into a coma as a result of a car crash several years ago- being good friends with Jasper, it hit hard, especially when he figured that it was highly unlikely that Jasper would ever wake up. He managed to largely get past it eventually, through his dreams- when he was asleep, often times he'd see Jasper awake and well, and him finally forming friends that he could stay with... but in the morning, he'd wake up and found them all gone. Valentine learned to expect the worst whenever possible, and became quite tough- though at the cost of some of his empathy. When he entered the Digital World, he suspected it was yet another dream... and even so, he can't admit that it exists in the same way that the real world 'exists'.
[b]Personality:[/b] Valentine is a realist above all else, unable to believe in happy lies and unwilling to give them. When one speaks with him, he is brutally honest- though not unkind. From a lack of practice, he often finds that he forgets exactly what might upset a person in context- even if he meant n harm by a simple comment. Due to that, he tends to avoid associating much with other people and sticking primarily to the background.
That said, Valentine is exceptionally good at understanding what makes people tick. Even if he's not good at speaking himself, he's very good at dissecting other people's emotions and inner motivations when he puts his mind to it- and he is, in fact, an absolutely excellent matchmaker.
Valentine wishes to destroy the Digital World in order to return to the real one. Years of happy, but unreal dreams have made him jaded to the idea of a paradise away from normal existence- he believes that by removing this one, he can return to his old, flawed and imperfect one.
[b]Digivice: [/b]White, with rose details outstretched in a V-arrow pattern.
[b]Digimon: [/b]Erosmon
[b]Digivolution Line: [/b]Cupimon -> Erosmon -> Piddomon -> ArcherPiddomon -> Zealotmon
[b]Digimon Appearance: [/b]Erosmon is the advanced form of Cupimon, a Small Angel digimon with half-developed wings that stretch behind it, allowing her to float without using her wings at all. Her body largely resembles Cupimon, with slight variations- the crest atop her head now reveals a set of white feathers outstretched in a more impressive manner, plumed with a golden spike of fur and down that resembles her wings. Her body has become longer and almost feline in shape and form, though she still seems to be a bipedal creature- her limbs have also lengthened slightly, becoming a bit more anthropomorphic- finally, she now wears a golden ring around her left ankle.
Her Piddomon form is obviously a female of the species, with long auburn hair instead of golden locks. Across her left arm, her uniform has pink detailing in the form of a long arrow; her right arm carries a mother-of-pearl claw across her palm as well, acting as a gauntlet.
ArcherPiddomon is a more grandiose and powerful variation of the previous form, and the change is status is noted by the addition of an extra pair of wings. Instead of a golden rod, she carries a massive golden longbow, for which arrows she can form at any time. The pink tabard cloth she carries has turned into a proper vestament, worn as a second robe over the more intriguing designs of her clothing. The gauntlet of her right hand has expanded down the entire arm, covering it in pinkish-white metal armor.
Her helmet has become more similar to that of MagnaAngemon, though stouter and wider, acting more as a combat helmet or visor than a decorative feature. The cross built into it is slightly sloped, so that the lines form a downward arrow.
Zealotmon is a powerful Angel Digimon, awarded a full set of six wings, each of which are braced and reinforced with armor and a hidden additional blade. She is totally covered in mother-of-pearl armor, white with a slightly pinkish sheen to it- the helmet lacks a visible visor and resembles her previous helmet coverted to metal with a grander crest. Her pink tabard is now tied around her neck as a cape, which flows out behind her; she instead wears the markings of powerful Angelic warriors, noted in inscriptions and small bits of clothing attached to her armor.
Zealotmon carries a powerful sword called Psyche, which channels the power of divine fire in order to smite enemies. Her right arm appears far more armored than her left, and indeed, she is able to combine Psyche with her right gauntlet in order to form a massive crossbow that serves as her most powerful method of attack; using Psyche's bow form, she can hit an enemy from nearly any possible vantage point, regardless of distance.
[b]Digimon Personality: [/b]Erosmon is calm and patient, in most cases. She is a listener rather than a talker primarily, though she does take her values and beliefs to heart- she stays with Valentine because she feels she can understand him, and wants to help him through it.
That said, her patience is not infinite. It's surprisingly easy to draw out her anger, especially by threatening those she loves, or her own beliefs- she is a powerful warrior unafraid of attacking opponents several times stronger than herself, and a cunning strategist. Notably, she doesn't keep herself tied to Valentine at all times, and can be seen at various times wandering off on her own. In general, Erosmon sees herself as a lone-wolf that functions well in a group- she enjoys having other people around her, and likes looking after Rhea, but dislikes actually fighting alongside them. When possible, she carves her own path in combat, and makes use of her surroundings as she sees fit.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Nexev the Supreme Party' timestamp='1322630179' post='5675713']
Whats wrong with GranDracmon, he is the only digimon powerful enough that the Demon Lords don't even TRY to cross him. They will fight royal knights, they will fight celestials, Gran?

They know that if he wanted to, he could have them all killed simply by talking to them.

Maybe you don't want a digimon that makes your tamer look like an idiot?
[/quote]

Well, the only [i]real[/i] problems I have are design issues, but when you put it [i]that[/i] way, they sound piss easy to get over =/

I'll keep him then. See what happens

Archived