Xenoblade Chronicles

Resident Fascist

[quote name='空の竜藩主' timestamp='1322593783' post='5674330']
the student.... has finally surpassed the master.....
it got GOTY2011 cause it's awesome.
[/quote]

It has a good story, but it sorta like... falls apart just before you fight Mumkhar. I'd rather it been an movie or something, as the game aspect made me sad panda, it has it's moments sure but falls under the law of it's flawed but enjoyable. I was tired when I wrote that so I was a little groggy after finishing the final boss.

Would've been better if Mechonis was the final boss.

a film version would be cool, and this game is a completionist's [s]paradise[/s] hell.
heck i'm saying all this from youtube vids. it's cool that you can jump off cliffs. and push enemies off for easy xp.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1322851967' post='5680797']
Well, the game has finally been confirmed for a North American release.

[url="http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/09LPao0thCWTobgndPH5UTuz4zsz63F4"]http://www.nintendo....PH5UTuz4zsz63F4[/url]
[/quote]

f***
it took us 14 years to get chrono trigger, and we never got chrono cross, then you get xenoblade within months?

Europe doesn't get the short end of the stick anymore. They simply get minor delays in exchange for getting Limited Editions that have extras in them. I'd [i][b]gladly[/b][/i] trade a few months for some of those Limited Editions, but region locking says no.

In any event, I heard the game will be Gamestop-exclusive in North America.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1322901947' post='5682519']
Europe doesn't get the short end of the stick anymore. They simply get minor delays in exchange for getting Limited Editions that have extras in them. I'd [i][b]gladly[/b][/i] trade a few months for some of those Limited Editions, but region locking says no.

In any event, I heard the game will be Gamestop-exclusive in North America.
[/quote]

Oh, this is by far the best quote, I cut out the name of everyone but the protaganist(Shulk) to avoud spoilers.

"Shulk, now is the time to choose, does this world belong to ____ or does it belong to you?" I really wish you could get the other two Monados though :(

Archived