Batman: Arkham Chaos [Started/Accepting/OOC]

In the Jokers back story he may or may not be married in a couple of his versions he was but because he always changes his story you can't know and with the way things are if someone tells Harley that the joker was married and has a kid along with the fact that he never actually got divorced I think she might kill the joker in her rage at that, never underestimate the crazy of a pregnant psychopath.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would make more sense if he didn't care about the child. She wouldn't be torn about them "Not being together", because he cant just turn her away, otherwise he would've. But rather, how he pushes her around and how she's treated, she'll be more sensitive to that kind of thing because of the hormones, THAT might push her over the edge. She might just come to her senses and have a realization that he's not a fit father for their child. Of course, Harley being blinded, wont notice this on her own, but will have to be convinced.

Yes and my plan is to use that against him seeing as Harley is already crazy and has probably heard a couple of his versions before she'd probably believe someone who tells her a version if it has a lot of the info he has used in other versions. But still my plan is to beat the joker bloody with a crowbar then leave him in a building with all the doors unlocked but all of the Jokers limbs are broken in multiple places and finally have a bomb counting down to finish him off.

Remember who's character Joker is? XD

Bring it on O.o

Updated the Rules in the RP Specific section. Please look at them and edit your apps accordingly.

Swift, accepted

Please start posting people.

If no one posts by tomorrow I'll continue to the battle of Titan vs Batman. I was hoping someone would post something relating to the Titan for a better beginning to the post.

Maybe you should update the rules a bit more. In other words, anyone making an app for this RP should be able to choose between telling how that person got their powers (If they have powers) in either the Bio or Powers section. But I'm pretty sure people would put it in their bios since they are explaining the events that lead up to getting their powers.

Just a suggestion.

First off, I would like to formerly apologize for not being here for this like I promised. Like I said in my message, my computer died and I had no access whatsoever. .-.

But, my situation has been fixed. With that being said, I would still like to aprticipate in this RP as the Riddler as planned before. However, should you for any reason decide you do not want me to join this RP, or to not play as the Riddler, I will understand and hold no grudge against you. It is your decision, and I will begin reading the IC either way. ^^

You can participate :P

Anyhow, as for Riddler I think someone already reserved him. Although you reserved him first and I haven't seen anything about him, so we'll just say that that reservation has expired XD

AND you can have your old co-host spot, no Swift this does not mean you lose yours XD

I realize that I made a shortpost, but I'm on my iPod and I have no idea how to edit and I don't know how short it is O.o

Spot on!

I shall catch up on the RP and have my Riddler app up before long. Today is my step-dad's birthday...and we got him a copy of MW3...so now we have two copies...and the whole family likes playing online...I'm sure you see where this is going. I also purchased Skyrim...but I think I can refrain from diving into that for a bit. So I should be all caught up by no later than the next sunrise. ^^

[quote name='Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad' timestamp='1325893362' post='5751714']
Speaking of Xbox 360, I wanna know why people keep on using it as examples to trash the PS3? They both have ways that they're better than the other >_> such as the PS3 has better graphics
[/quote]

I disagree. I attempted to play KIllzone 3...and was utterly disgusted. On top of that, Xbox has better online security. I'm well aware that I have to pay for Xbox Live...but that's why I have such ncie security. xD

Now then, to work on my Riddler App!

Username: Dwarven King

RP Name: The Riddler

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 180 lbs

Bio: The Riddler's compulsion stems from parental abuse that he endured as a child. After Edward got high scores on some important tests in school, his father, unable to grasp the fact that his son was brilliant and believing he had cheated, beat him out of envy. This, in theory, left him with a strong internal desire to tell the truth, and prove his innocence. This desire manifests itself in the form of his obsession with riddles. His madness, as well as his descent into crime in general, may also have roots in a yearning to rise above the anonymity that he possessed in his youth.

The Riddler was one of the many inmates who escaped [url="http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Arkham_Asylum_(Batman:_Arkham_Asylum)"]Arkham Asylum[/url] after the Joker took control of the island. The Riddler made his way to a hidden location in Gotham City and contacted Batman by hacking into the communication signal the Dark Knight used to contact [url="http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Oracle_(Batman:_Arkham_Asylum)"]Oracle[/url]. In order to boast his superior intellect, the Riddler had organized a series of riddles around the island, ranging from a number of small trophies hidden in out-of-the-way spots to elaborate perspective puzzles. After escaping, he challenged Batman to find these, along with the additional challenge of solving riddles that described specific objects in various rooms.

Batman steadily solved every riddle, with the Riddler boasting his superiority to begin with but slowly becoming more enraged with Batman. Before solving the last few riddles, Batman located the Riddler's signal and notified the police of his whereabouts. After solving his final riddle, the Riddler began to implement Gotham's "greatest riddle." But before he could do so, the GCPD broke into his hideout on 225 O'Neil Avenue in Old Gotham. The police arrive there and arrest Riddler as he quotes to Batman that he cheated on his riddles. Riddler question marks in Dr. Young's book are found on his page and many villains' pages. He saw the book and wanted to know about a professional's opinion on the inmates. Some might be easy to manipulate or great allies to have in his eyes.

After being captured by the authorities in Arkham Asylum the Riddler was placed back into his usual holding cell. Not long after he is seen meeting with the Broker to discuss the location of the Riddlers new hideout, which is somewhere in the currently unopened Arkham City limits. Using Poison Ivy's aid, the Riddler manages a miraculous escape and immediately proceeds to his new headquarters which is complete with a custom monitoring surveillance system that allows the Riddler to watch several unfortunate victims be "tested" through his vicious death traps. Riddler was also briefly mentioned by [url="http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Hugo_Strange_(Batman:_Arkham_City)"]Hugo Strange[/url]. He states that his delusions of grandure and obsessive riddle compulsion continues to rule his every move. It also revealed his appearance: messy brown hair with glasses, green eyes and fingerless gloves with a question mark. He is also wearing his signature green business suit with yellow question marks and on occasion his green bowler hat.

He seems to be more rational and cautious than his fellow rogues.

Personality: Known for his purple domino mask and green question mark-covered costume, either as a skintight catsuit or a business suit and bowler hat, the Riddler is obsessed with riddles, puzzles, and word games. He delights in forewarning police and Batman of his capers by sending them complex clues.

Like most Batman villains, the Riddler has become a darker, more three-dimensional character in recent years. Whereas he was once portrayed as a playful but sane criminal trickster, he is now the victim of an intense obsessive compulsion.

The Riddler's criminal [i]modus operandi[/i] is so deeply ingrained into his personality that he is virtually powerless to stop himself from acting it out. He cannot simply kill his opponents when he has the upper hand; he [i]has to[/i] put them in a deathtrap to see if he can devise a life and death intellectual challenge that the hero cannot solve and escape. However, unlike many of Batman's themed enemies, Riddler's compulsion is quite flexible, allowing him to commit any crime as long as he can describe it in a riddle or puzzle.

Appearance: [img]http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/03/434_riddler_15.jpg[/img]

Faction: Neutral

Attributes:[list]
[*]+ Genius intellect
[*]+ Driven by a need to test his wits against law enforcement by leaving clues to his planned crimes
[*]+ Compulsive need for attention
[/list]

Sooooooooo true .-.

Anyhow, i'll just turn back to the PS3-Xbox thing then drop it: I suppose it depends on the game/tv, but by what I've seen (and read on various sites of the web) is that PS3 has better graphics *shrugs*

CHAOS! WHERE THE F@#$ ARE YOU?!

Note: Putting "@#$" instead of "***" always gives you the idea of yelling ^_^

Archived