Batman: Arkham Chaos [Started/Accepting/OOC]

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little off topic, but I also have MW3. I also have Ultimate Tenkaichi. Controls are a lot more basic than I thought. It isn't as basic as an NES or SNES game, it's still fun to play, since my character is supposed to resemble the second Unnamed Warrior in Dragon Ball Online (if you guys know what that is.).

Anyway, I'll jump in when you come up with the next riddle, Dwarven. Welcome back, by the way.

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1326162280' post='5757125']
I really don't.

I just don't get the hype.[/quote]

I would like to point out that I did NOT buy Skyrim because of all the hype. Up to this point, I have never played an Elder Scrolls game. They just looked boring to me. So I always overlooked them. My friend on the other hand has played every Elder Scrolls game made. No, he did not play them because of their popularity. He played them before it was cool to play them. So he got Skyrim simply because he loves Elder Scrolls.

Well, one day I was at his house while our mutual friend was playing Skyrim. We were discussing Yu-Gi-Oh decks at this time. Here, I will admit, the game looked amazing. The graphics were smooth, the gameplay was straightforward, and there was always something to do. So I created an account on his 360 and gave it a try. The controls were simply and easy to use. How to figure out the favorites shortcut though, haha. It was fun. So I bought myself a copy. :3

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1326221104' post='5757789']
A little off topic, but I also have MW3. I also have Ultimate Tenkaichi. Controls are a lot more basic than I thought. It isn't as basic as an NES or SNES game, it's still fun to play, since my character is supposed to resemble the second Unnamed Warrior in Dragon Ball Online (if you guys know what that is.).

Anyway, I'll jump in when you come up with the next riddle, Dwarven. Welcome back, by the way.
[/quote]

Thank you good sir. ^^

And I will develop a Riddle to effect the masses shortly after Nightwing solves the current one. The Riddler is going to be mroe of a nuisance at first.

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1326221104' post='5757789']

[/quote]
PS3?!

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1326239016' post='5758193']
Hey, I'd like to reserve a second app for Batgirl if I can (Cassandra Cain)

Also small heads up I might be a little slow since uni is starting up again so I'm probably gonna be a bit busy for a while, but I'll try to keep up to date on everything
[/quote]
There are several different Batman scenarios by my knowledge :P so I don't know if she would be in this one O_o

Well considering the first Batgirl (Babera Gordon) showed up in the last 2 games as Oracle it was either Cass, Stephanie Brown or another one who I can't remember the name of who only existed as Batgirl in the golden age. Safe to say Killing Joke obviously happened, No Mans Land may not have but Babs would probably still have taken Cass and passed the role of Batgirl onto her even if it didn't happen

Archived