Batman: Arkham Chaos [Started/Accepting/OOC]

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1325958752' post='5752842']
I'd post, but I'm still kinda waiting for a reply from Lazaruz
[/quote]

Terribly sorry for keeping you waiting.

Got sucked in by Deus Ex: Human Revolution and it just recently let go of me + I've been having a hard time to determine exactly how Scarecrow would deal with something like being followed yet not wanting to reveal himself, meaning no direct confrontation.
Streatching his character a bit but I felt the need to since I found no other way to have him confront the intrusion yet still remain "on the side" atleast for a bit longer.
(Might have tried to bite more than I can handle when I thought I could role-play as him)

[quote name='Lazaruz' timestamp='1325972558' post='5753192']
Terribly sorry for keeping you waiting.

Got sucked in by Deus Ex: Human Revolution and it just recently let go of me + I've been having a hard time to determine exactly how Scarecrow would deal with something like being followed yet not wanting to reveal himself, meaning no direct confrontation.
Streatching his character a bit but I felt the need to since I found no other way to have him confront the intrusion yet still remain "on the side" atleast for a bit longer.
(Might have tried to bite more than I can handle when I thought I could role-play as him)
[/quote]

I don't know if it helps any, but I always pictured him as a sneaky guy. So...maybe have him slip away somehow?

Also, I will be making my post shortly. Just trying to figure out how I want the Riddler introduced. And of course my first post has to have a riddle, so I'm thinking of a good one. ;P

Actually...I just figured out how the Riddler is coming in...and he is affecting EVERYONE! ;D Just need a good riddle....will think of one while playing Skyrim. xD

Archived