League of Legends

Tentacruel

I just started playing a couple days ago.
So far, real hard to play, especially with the AI's that run away from everything.
Haven't played against people yet (lol) but I would assume it's easier in some situations.
In any case, the game in general is pretty tough, with some seemingly useless champions.
The shop system is meh, especially considering that I know almost nothing about the game. :I
All in all I'm pretty bad at it. xD and I don't see that changing any time soon.

There was a LoL thread aboot a page back...

Anyways Moba games have a very steep learning curve, expect to feed and die relentlessly for your first 20 or so games. The best thing to do to learn is to watch some professional streamers and how they play. own3d.tv has several 24 hour pro streams and they stream tournaments there too.

Also every champion has use (except eve) they all just have a different play style from one another.

dont listen to people, learn on your own pace. LoL attracts the worst kinds of people and all they do is rage when they try to 1v5 the enemy and die.

protip: dont be afraid to use the /ignore command. It will save you from alot of headaches.

I've been playing more and I think I've gotten alot better :3
I can at least get more kills than deaths now, and at least hold back two enemies by myself if not kill them.
Also, I used to let everyone else pick before me because I figured that I was new and most people would know what they're doing so I'd let them get their Champ first and blah blah blah...
Don't do that :I I let someone grab Riven [b]AND[/b] Caitlyn before me and it was not pretty.

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1323262541' post='5692909']
I'm joining LOL soon, can i find you guys so we can team UP?.
[/quote]

Summoner Name: AngeloidBeta
Just like everything else

Edit: No spaces >.<

[quote name='Angeloid Beta' timestamp='1323270634' post='5692977']
I've been playing more and I think I've gotten alot better :3
I can at least get more kills than deaths now, and at least hold back two enemies by myself if not kill them.
Also, I used to let everyone else pick before me because I figured that I was new and most people would know what they're doing so I'd let them get their Champ first and blah blah blah...
Don't do that :I I let someone grab Riven [b]AND[/b] Caitlyn before me and it was not pretty.

Summoner Name: Angeloid Beta
Just like everything else
[/quote]
Thank you dude

Archived