Maxx "C"

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110206171844/yugioh/images/thumb/8/84/MaxxCSTOR-EN-ScR-1E.jpg/304px-MaxxCSTOR-EN-ScR-1E.jpg[/img]

Because I just dueled where my best move was reborning Mystic Shine Ball, Normal Summoning this and Overlaying into Gachi Gachi.

And it looks like I'm still about to lose because I have no Monarchs in hand, and I'm facing stupid Inzektors which I can't really do much to stop.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Passion Pit' timestamp='1323093036' post='5688252']
Don't do it. DON'T PLAY IT AGAINST INFERNITIES!!!

Really good when your opponent won't be an ass and deck you out ;D
[/quote]

Saw my bf use Fabled Loop against someone who used it. It was amazing. xD

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1323093357' post='5688257']
I play it against fableds.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
[/quote]

Fun times for the opponent.

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1323093648' post='5688262']
Have fun losing.
[/quote]

...Or this.

I don't have the pic but my opponent (Squiddy) opened by setting Sangan, I kill it he searches Maxx "C", his turn he makes Zenmaines, my turn I decide to f*** playing cautiously and go Quasar letting him draw who even knows. Fortunately he didn't maindeck veiler and I managed to get out Armory to equip to Quasar.

Sometimes I do dumb things to make watcher's nights.

True, but...

I'm like, not sure if I SHOULD main it in my deck. I use Agent Monarchs, and space is tight as hell for what I have to have. I wanted to fit Veiler in, but the best I could do was side it. I gotta work on getting it in the main or something.

[quote name='Mugendramon' timestamp='1323107246' post='5688564']
Guys, running Veiler means you won't lose to that loop.

Then again, most people don't run Maxx C AND Veiler, but whatever.
[/quote]

But they should (unless if your Deck is tight on space). Other than what was in parenthesis, why wouldn't you run them together?

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1323108013' post='5688590']
Elaborate.
[/quote]

every deck should run veiler.

its chaos food and stops your opponent's plays. This does to a specific extent, but I'd rather make SURE it stops their big plays. The extra cards from this really help, but Veiler goes in pretty much anything. This does too, but Veiler is generally the safer option. If you play this and then your opponent drops game changing card X, then uses it's effect to bring out Card Z and you lose, the extra cards make no difference, veiler could stop the play pretty much at the source and is then useful for BLS.

Archived