Rainbow Road is godlike in 3D [Rainbow Bridge Bifrost - ANIME]

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090526001229/yugioh/images/2/23/RainbowBridgeBifrost-JP-Anime-DM.png[/img]

Select 1 face-up "Valkyries" monster you control, except "Beauty Valkyrie", "Element Valkyrie", "Cyber Valkyrie", or "Valkyrie of the Nordic Ascendant"; It gains 500 ATK for every monster that is currently banished, until the End Phase.

The other Rainbow Bridge Bifrost (you know the one that Yusei & Friends used to get to Ark Cradle) has no effect.

Ironically, the Valkyrie archetype itself was TERRIBLE. Weren't half of them Level 5+ with only 1600/1800 ATK, even with their effects? The only way they could really push for game was with Ride of the Valkyries. Zigfried's deck really only got going if he used the 3 Goddess Spell cards to essentially dismantle the opponent's deck, card by card.

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1323117440' post='5688836']
Ironically, the Valkyrie archetype itself was TERRIBLE. Weren't half of them Level 5+ with only 1600/1800 ATK, even with their effects? The only way they could really push for game was with Ride of the Valkyries. Zigfried's deck really only got going if he used the 3 Goddess Spell cards to essentially dismantle the opponent's deck, card by card.
[/quote]

And the Ring of the Nibelungs and Nibelung's Treasure (Mostly this coz Draw 5 cards thingy + Do Broken Comboes with Jam Breeding thingy is Broken)

[quote name='Horus.' timestamp='1323126590' post='5689204']
Valon is the best duelist in Yu-Gi-Oh! history apart from Kaiba and maybe Manjoume but I place him 3rd tbh/fact
[/quote]
I kind of agree with that..
But I wonder how the game would be if the Valks were a real archtype.

Btw...
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6f82l2.jpg[/IMG]

VALHALLA I'M COMMING-*Shot*

[quote name='ΨPsiΨ' timestamp='1323127589' post='5689260']
Is there anything beyond that...?
[/quote]
Fi tier.

Master, there is a 90% probability that this is a door.
Master, there is a 75% probability that there is a key for this door somewhere else.

FI SHUT UP

The card itself is decent for the archetype, but the archetype itself isn't very good. D.D. Valkyrie?

Archived