Clothes.

'tyleR

I wear either what I can or what is comfortable.

I really don't care. To me, it's just a waste of time, selecting your clothes and style.

Now, I'm not hating or anything. I bet tons of people think my video games are a waste of time.

Gonna have to start once I start going to normal highschool, tho. I'll probably get ridiculed. ._. It'll be less hassle if I can eliminate the threat.

I'm a big fan of the color blue (naturally) and white. I like t-shirts and jeans when Im home.

But when I'm out and about, I prefer a pseudo-formal business style. That typically involves an over the top suit (non flashy but yea). And if possible, incorporating a mask somewhere into that. Yeah... I'm odd.

I've always been a bit more into the gothic style of clothing. So I mostly wear blacks and greys. I also always wear a zip-up hoodie of some sort unless it's really hot outside and only wear jeans. Even if it's really hot outside, I still wear jeans because I just don't think I look good in shorts. I don't know why, but I just feel more comfortable in them. I don't really know any good stores that I like shopping at and I don't have a favorite brand of clothing.

I wear my school uniform 24/7 like the characters in my chinese cartoons...
(I don't go outside often... so I have a few pants, a dozen plain colored t-shirts (that I use as undershirts) and some polos, I never wear shorts or sandals...)

As for footwear, combat boots and over-the-calf dress socks.

I think my style is rather odd. If I put an outfit on and it looks a little off to me, I tend to enjoy it a bit more. I like wearing contrasting colors and slightly oversized, comfortable clothing that either stands out or is something you don’t see very often. I pay extra attention to stitching and fabric lining, so details are always fun for me. I especially like tops that are cut wide around the neck so you can show more of your collarbone. I appeal to more masculine styled clothing fitted for women, but I love feminine accessories. I tend to mix masculine and feminine in whatever way I can. Which in the end, like I said, looks quite odd.

None. ... what, problem? I'm just kidding.

I'm not that bothered what clothes I wear, if it seems appealing to me then I'll wear it. Usually involves dark blue jeans and a t-shirt/jacket. I could care less about the current "trends", nor do I want to appear hipster by wearing chinos and a mickey mouse top. Trolol. The way I dress would best be described as casual I suppose. Certainly not cool.

Archived