Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, The Seven Princes [OOC/Started/Accepting] Co-Host .:Corbenik:.

Persona knowledge  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you know about the persona series?

• I'm a grandmaster The World Arcana holder! I know everything about persona!!!!
    • I've only played one or two of the games but I do know the series as a whole
    • I've only seen walkthroughs/watched a friend play
    • I've only heard about it from word of mouth.
    • This is the first I've heard of "Persona"

[quote name='Nomadic Artiste - Issun' timestamp='1324607416' post='5724489']
Ahh, finally finished my app.
I tell ya, it was the Appearance that was givin' me trouble.

[spoiler=App]
[b]Username:[/b] Nomadic Artiste - Issun
[b]Name:[/b] Lewis Laring
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Class:[/b] Freshman
[b]Apperance:[/b] Lewis is roughly 5'7" in Imperial Measurement, and weighs around 114 LBS. He is fairly lean, and not very muscular, though doesn't exactly have a stick-line figure. He has short, messy black hair, atop his tall, thin head. He has light brown eyes, though one of his eyes is covered in a horrible scar from a burn incident. He wears typical black-rimmed oval glasses, which do nothing to detract from his scar. He has the same kinds of burn scars across his body, on his arms and legs for example, that have mostly healed, only a few of which are visible, and just barley, except for one massive one across his chest, which is only totally visible when he is completely shirtless. Across his back he has his Bow and Quiver, stocked with arrows. When not under any form of restrictions, Lewis prefers to wear things that are neat, but generally isn't all too picky about his style of clothing
[b]Personality:[/b] Lewis is normally relatively relaxed and laid back as a person, and will usually listen to what other people have to say on anything. Lewis believes that there isn't such a thing as luck, or chance, he believes that the time-line is completely linear, and therefor, all outcomes to everything are predetermined, and that any different outcome is carried out in a separate timeline, though he doesn't like to use the words 'Fate' or 'Destiny', because he think they sound silly, and that they muddle his definition. Lewis is a fairly scientific person, believing there to be logic and reason behind everything, and hates when he can't find any, and thus, one thing that drives him completely berserk, is when something doesn't make any sense, whether it be a plan with no logic behind it, or anything that has no reasoning. Lewis may consider most people just fine, but there is one thing... he automatically hates most people from America.
[b]Bio:[/b] Lewis was born into a upper-middle Class family in Liverpool, England, his mum a scientist, and his dad a chemist. He was exposed to a lot of science, as a result, at a very young age, hence his complete logical thinking, and his hate for things that don't make sense with science. From an early age, while Lewis was mainly a scholar, not much of an active guy, he had taken a liking to the Bow, and took training for it. When he was just a lad, his family had to move to Keit for a reason he never bothered to ask, where he led a relatively normal life, besides hearing about the horrible illnesses. One peculiar day, during a bow training session that he set up for himself in Keit, he knocked one of his specially crafted arrows, but miscalculated the shot and it's power, it flew past his target, and in an amazing coincidence, scrapped against a large rock, sending a spark off, which caught the edge of a barrel, which promptly started on fire. The barrel happened to contain sulfur from his father's chemist work, why it was outside on training grounds, Lewis didn't know, when the fire spread to the sulfur, it caused quite a large explosion, scorching the ground, taking a chunk out of some tree's, destroying the target, and leaving Lewis with some burns and scars.

Some time later, after school he found a letter in his locker, from someone named Natsuya Toyotomi, enclosed was a note, an address, and a small object at the bottom, He shook said item out for a better look, and found it to be a small, charred, arrowhead, with the letters L.L. barley visible underneath all the black, carved into it, the same as all his arrows.
[b]Weapon style:[/b] Bow and Arrow
[b]Arcana:[/b] Arcana I: Magician
[b]Multiple Personas?:[/b] No
[spoiler=Persona information:]
[b]Name:[/b] Ixion
[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111201175561/finalfantasy/images/thumb/3/3d/FF10_Ixion_Artwork.jpg/350px-FF10_Ixion_Artwork.jpg[/img]
[b]Method of summoning:[/b] Persona Cards
[b]Persona abilities:[/b]
Agi
Bufu
Zio
[b]Counters:[/b] N/A
[b]Block:[/b] Zio
[b]Weakness:[/b] Wind
[b]Repeat the above information each time you get a new persona if you obtain more than one[/b].
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

So, 'ows it lookin'?
[/quote]

on the method of summoning, I'm assuming that you're destroying the card to release them? if so then Accepted.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm joining this thing!

[b]Username:[/b] -The Bahamut-

[b]Name:[/b] Hatashi Nowakana

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Class: [/b]Junior

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url="http://th845.photobucket.com/albums/ab16/wavemasteryami/RPCs/th_1206069113148we7-1.jpg"]http://th845.photobucket.com/albums/ab16/wavemasteryami/RPCs/th_1206069113148we7-1.jpg[/url] (Can’t describe him for now, so I’ll use this to represent him, it’s similar to what I wanted anyway.)

[b]Personality:[/b] Hatashi is a friendly individual who can make friends easily, however, he never tells any of his friends about himself. Even though Hatashi likes to have friends, he lacks faith and trust in these friends, believing that they could betray him in the blink of an eye. This distrust on his part causes all of his friendships to fail at some point, meaning that if he doesn't change, Hatashi will truly be alone for the rest of his life. Hatashi has a large appetite and he believes that he is never truly hungry.

[b]Bio:[/b] Born in Tokyo, Hatashi lived a rather challenging life, not due to finances, in fact, his parents were very rich, both of them being CEOs of two successful companies. This challenge in his life was made indirectly by the fact he had large amounts of money, something that many people wanted for themselves. At the start of his school days, Hatashi found that everyone wanted to be acquainted with him and it didn't take long for Hatashi to figure out that they wanted money and not friendship; teachers proved to be just as lustful, treating him nicer than the other students in attempts to swindle cash from Hatashi. For a long time, Hatashi successfully avoided his peers and teacher's attempts to take his money, that was, until the incident.

Tetsuo Ayami was the first friend Hatashi had, he never asked for his money, portraying no interest in his family’s fortune. Hatashi was suspicious of Tetsuo at first, he was strange, impulsive and excitable, but it wasn't long before the two of them became as close as brothers. They gave each other trinkets as proof of their friendship; Hatashi gave Tetsuo a white sea shell, while Tetsuo gave Hatashi his pocket watch. Unfortunately, it would be Tetsuo's parents that would tear the two of them apart. Tetsuo's parents were greedy people, taking what they want when they can have it, as cheaply as humanly possible; almost immediately after meeting Hatashi; they could smell the riches emanating off him. Tetsuo was given the task of swindling money of Hatashi, a task which upset Tetsuo greatly. Tetsuo knew what he had to do, he went to meet up with Hatashi like they had agreed last time they talked. At this place, Tetsuo declared their friendship over, hurting Hatashi.

Shouting at him that he'll never have friends if they'll betray him like this, he threw the pocket watch into a bin, marking the moment when Hatashi's trust in others faded away. A few months after this, his family moved to Keit after losing everything in Tokyo. Hatashi's mother overlooked a crucial detail in a contract she made with another company, causing her to lose millions. Hatashi's father made no such mistake; instead he miraculously lost all his business partners to another company, causing his company to fall apart at the seams. Now that the family lives in Keit, they lead a simple life, earning enough money to earn themselves simple pleasures in life. Though he no longer suffers It was a normal day at school when everything changed. Hatashi found in his locker a note from a Natsuya Toyotomi, containing a note, address and something he thought he'd never had to see again:

Tetsuo Ayami's pocket watch.

Hatashi, disturbed by this physical link to his past, sets out to discover how this Natsuya Toyotomi got their hands on the pocket watch, unaware that he is about to play a part in upcoming events.

[b]Weapon style:[/b] Spears

[b]Arcana:[/b] Devil Arcana

[b]Multiple Personas?: [/b]No

[spoiler='[b]Persona Infromartion[/b]'][b]Name:[/b] Plutus

[b]Appearance:[/b] Plutus looks like a young adult with a regular build made entirely out of gold. He wears a green laurel on his head and a red toga a cross his torso and waist, held together by a broach on its shoulder, the emblem imprinted on the broach is the tip of a piece of corn. In his right arm, Plutus holds a cornucopia.

[b]Method of summoning:[/b] Evoker

[b]Persona abilities:[/b] Mahama
Magaru
Bash
Sonic Punch

[b]Counters:[/b] Strike attacks on Plutus can be interrupted by the persona, the persona then uses an attack on the target before it can react.

[b]Block:[/b] Light attacks don’t affect Plutus.

[b]Weakness:[/b] Hatashi’s persona is vulnerable to Fire attacks, taking over double damage from creatures that use Fire attacks.[/spoiler]

Can I also put up a reserve besides this app?

Also, what's going on with social links?

[quote name='.:Corbenik:.' timestamp='1324614370' post='5724732']
on the method of summoning, I'm assuming that you're destroying the card to release them? if so then Accepted.
[/quote]
hey your first acceptance as co-host :D

[quote name='-The Bahamut-' timestamp='1324651237' post='5725154']
I'm joining this thing!

[b]Username:[/b] -The Bahamut-

[b]Name:[/b] Hatashi Nowakana

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url="http://th845.photobucket.com/albums/ab16/wavemasteryami/RPCs/th_1206069113148we7-1.jpg"]http://th845.photobu...113148we7-1.jpg[/url] (Can’t describe him for now, so I’ll use this to represent him, it’s similar to what I wanted anyway.)

[b]Personality:[/b] Hatashi is a friendly individual who can make friends easily, however, he never tells any of his friends about himself. Even though Hatashi likes to have friends, he lacks faith and trust in these friends, believing that they could betray him in the blink of an eye. This distrust on his part causes all of his friendships to fail at some point, meaning that if he doesn't change, Hatashi will truly be alone for the rest of his life. Hatashi has a large appetite and he believes that he is never truly hungry.

[b]Bio:[/b] Born in Tokyo, Hatashi lived a rather challenging life, not due to finances, in fact, his parents were very rich, both of them being CEOs of two successful companies. This challenge in his life was made indirectly by the fact he had large amounts of money, something that many people wanted for themselves. At the start of his school days, Hatashi found that everyone wanted to be acquainted with him and it didn't take long for Hatashi to figure out that they wanted money and not friendship; teachers proved to be just as lustful, treating him nicer than the other students in attempts to swindle cash from Hatashi. For a long time, Hatashi successfully avoided his peers and teacher's attempts to take his money, that was, until the incident.

Tetsuo Ayami was the first friend Hatashi had, he never asked for his money, portraying no interest in his family’s fortune. Hatashi was suspicious of Tetsuo at first, he was strange, impulsive and excitable, but it wasn't long before the two of them became as close as brothers. They gave each other trinkets as proof of their friendship; Hatashi gave Tetsuo a white sea shell, while Tetsuo gave Hatashi his pocket watch. Unfortunately, it would be Tetsuo's parents that would tear the two of them apart. Tetsuo's parents were greedy people, taking what they want when they can have it, as cheaply as humanly possible; almost immediately after meeting Hatashi; they could smell the riches emanating off him. Tetsuo was given the task of swindling money of Hatashi, a task which upset Tetsuo greatly. Tetsuo knew what he had to do, he went to meet up with Hatashi like they had agreed last time they talked. At this place, Tetsuo declared their friendship over, hurting Hatashi.

Shouting at him that he'll never have friends if they'll betray him like this, he threw the pocket watch into a bin, marking the moment when Hatashi's trust in others faded away. A few months after this, his family moved to Keit after losing everything in Tokyo. Hatashi's mother overlooked a crucial detail in a contract she made with another company, causing her to lose millions. Hatashi's father made no such mistake; instead he miraculously lost all his business partners to another company, causing his company to fall apart at the seams. Now that the family lives in Keit, they lead a simple life, earning enough money to earn themselves simple pleasures in life. Though he no longer suffers It was a normal day at school when everything changed. Hatashi found in his locker a note from a Natsuya Toyotomi, containing a note, address and something he thought he'd never had to see again:

Tetsuo Ayami's pocket watch.

Hatashi, disturbed by this physical link to his past, sets out to discover how this Natsuya Toyotomi got their hands on the pocket watch, unaware that he is about to play a part in upcoming events.

[b]Weapon style:[/b] Spears

[b]Arcana:[/b] Devil Arcana

[b]Multiple Personas?: [/b]No

[spoiler='[b]Persona Infromartion[/b]'][b]Name:[/b] Plutus

[b]Appearance:[/b] Plutus looks like a young adult with a regular build made entirely out of gold. He wears a green laurel on his head and a red toga a cross his torso and waist, held together by a broach on its shoulder, the emblem imprinted on the broach is the tip of a piece of corn. In his right arm, Plutus holds a cornucopia.

[b]Method of summoning:[/b] Evoker

[b]Persona abilities:[/b] Mahama
Magaru
Bash
Sonic Punch

[b]Counters:[/b] Strike attacks on Plutus can be interrupted by the persona, the persona then uses an attack on the target before it can react.

[b]Block:[/b] Light attacks don’t affect Plutus.

[b]Weakness:[/b] Hatashi’s persona is vulnerable to Fire attacks, taking over double damage from creatures that use Fire attacks.[/spoiler]

Can I also put up a reserve besides this app?

Also, what's going on with social links?
[/quote]
Accepted
Reserved
and The social Links will not matter to you YET unless you have multiple personas. I'll go more into detail once the prologue in the actual RP is finished.

[quote name='MortalKombatSmoke' timestamp='1324668269' post='5725560']
hey your first acceptance as co-host :D

[/quote]

lol i guess :P

[quote name='Nomadic Artiste - Issun' timestamp='1324669869' post='5725613']
Actually, if I may, I'd like to change method of summoning to an Evoker.

Just a last minute thought really.
[/quote]

that is fine, everything isn't 100% definite till the RP start anyway :P

Username: Heart of the swarm
Name: Mayu Hart
Class: Freshman
Apperance: [url="http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2000000/Purple-hair-anime-2096937-438-540.jpg"]http://images1.fanpo...937-438-540.jpg[/url]

Personality: She is slightly shy and does not like to bring that much attention to herself. She is very to herself when it comes to being around other people. She is extremely rational in thinking and does not like to believe in the impossible. She believes that there should always be balance in life. She is not the bravest at all she actually is very contempt with staying in the background. She is also very untrusting of people she not aquatinted with.
Bio: She was born on keit and lived there for a while before her parents started moving around. She was raised to be extremely obedient because her father was some big shot in business. Her parents soon started getting in to lot of arguments over the ladies her dad was bring home. She didn’t know how to respond so she did the only thing she could think of which was to hold it in and keep to herself. She watched as her parent night in and night out would fight. It caused her lots of distress to the point her grades started to slip. Soon her Parents got a divorce, her mom and she moved back to the island of keit. She was highly upset due to this but she did not let it detour her in anything. She soon made it to high school and enjoyed life mostly walking around with a fake smile. She soon found a book she had only seen once in her locker with a book mark on the page she left off on before her parent started fighting. The book mark had an address written on it.
Arcana: Justice

Weapon style: Chain whip
Multiple Personas: No
[spoiler=Sugi]
Name: Sugi
Appearance: [url="http://img3.lsistatic.com/members/785818/baby_girl.jpg"]http://img3.lsistati...8/baby_girl.jpg[/url]

Method of summoning: Evoker
Persona abilities:
Hama
Mahama
Zan-ei
Assault dive
Counter: Ice
Block: zio

Weakness: Most dark attacks

[/spoiler]

[quote name='Heart of the swarm' timestamp='1324693984' post='5726386']
Username: Heart of the swarm
Name: Mayu Hart
Class: Freshman
Apperance: [url="http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2000000/Purple-hair-anime-2096937-438-540.jpg"]http://images1.fanpo...937-438-540.jpg[/url]

Personality: She is slightly shy and does not like to bring that much attention to herself. She is very to herself when it comes to being around other people. She is extremely rational in thinking and does not like to believe in the impossible. She believes that there should always be balance in life. She is not the bravest at all she actually is very contempt with staying in the background. She is also very untrusting of people she not aquatinted with.
Bio: She was born on keit and lived there for a while before her parents started moving around. She was raised to be extremely obedient because her father was some big shot in business. Her parents soon started getting in to lot of arguments over the ladies her dad was bring home. She didn’t know how to respond so she did the only thing she could think of which was to hold it in and keep to herself. She watched as her parent night in and night out would fight. It caused her lots of distress to the point her grades started to slip. Soon her Parents got a divorce, her mom and she moved back to the island of keit. She was highly upset due to this but she did not let it detour her in anything. She soon made it to high school and enjoyed life mostly walking around with a fake smile.

Weapon style: Chain whip
Multiple Personas: No
[spoiler=Sugi]
Name: Sugi
Appearance: [url="http://img3.lsistatic.com/members/785818/baby_girl.jpg"]http://img3.lsistati...8/baby_girl.jpg[/url]

Method of summoning: Envoker
Persona abilities:
Hama
Mahama
Zan-ei
Assault dive
Weakness: Most dark attacks

[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Its good except for a few nit piks and some not so nit picky

1) its an Evoker not an Envoker
2) I suggest you read the ruled one more time
3) you forgot to put your Perssona's counter and Weakesses AND blocks.

sorry just a few nit picky things and u'll be accepted :3

[spoiler=Character][b]Username: [/b]Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Name: [/b]Lily Mugan/Lilim
[b]Age: [/b]Unknown, but appears no older than 14 years of age
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090531082009/megamitensei/images/thumb/b/ba/Lilim.jpg/201px-Lilim.jpg[/img]
^This is her as Lilim. As Lily, she doesn't have the tail or the wings, and she [i]certainly[/i] doesn't have those diluted eyes, instead having more human ones. Her elvish ears are also hidden underneath her hair, although any attempts to hide the tattoo on her leg prove futile, as it'll only glow brightly when covered, almost to the point of blinding anyone foolish enough to draw near.[/spoiler]
[b]Personality: [/b]Lily actually comes across as a very timid and fearful individual. Naturally this comes with a spot of shyness too, although she'll refuse to admit it. She's also prone to falling in love easily, and with [i]any[/i] person at all... even women that have a husband and children. Even worse, once she falls in love, she [i]struggles[/i] to contain herself. She doesn't want to think of herself as a whore, but she just [i]might [/i]end up coming across as one.
[b]Bio:[/b] It was a long time ago that demons like Lilim had walked the earth, until they were all banished to their [i]own[/i] realm. Lilim, however, was left behind, although the reason for this was unclear. Perhaps she managed to evade the beings that were responsible for banishing the others, or maybe she was some form of 'chosen one'. Whatever the case, she certainly never had to worry about that episode again...

...until she received an animal cage from Natsuya, that was. A letter was placed on the outside, and inside was a snake, one that let [i]itself[/i] out the minute the courier arrived with the package. The snake showed affection towards Lilim, and even began following her everywhere she went, and even if someone were to attempt to separate it by force, the cunning reptile would only snake its way out and back to her.

Now she finds herself disguised as a human, and insisting that her name become Lily Mugan. She's also situated in Keit High School North, a place where she's never been before. However, all she can think about is how the students, and the teachers for that matter, would react upon her revealing her [i]true[/i] form. It's these thoughts that make her scared, seemingly for no apparent reason at all.
[b]Weapon Style: [/b]Martial Arts. Lily can also use her Persona abilities, even [i]without[/i] becoming Lilim first.
[b]Arcana: [/b]Devil
[b]Multiple Persona?: [/b]No, main reason being that she [i]is[/i] a Persona... kinda. However, she does evolve into Lilith (this'll be late in the RP, as Lilith can block)[/spoiler][spoiler=Persona: Lilim][b]Name: [/b]Lilim
[b]Appearance:[/b] Exactly the same as shown in the picture above. When it comes to evolution into Lilith, though, the first thing that will happen is that Lilim's breasts will grow... to the point where her shirt will be unable to cover them. A while later, her eyes will turn into golden sheens, with a reptilian slit down the centre of each eye. Finally, the rest of her body will grow until it bursts out of her clothes. Somewhere during that transformation, Lilim's wings and the two outmost digits of each hand and foot will fall off, and the tail will also transform into a snake, which will force its way out of her body, shedding scales along several random portions of her skin along the way. It is [i]then[/i] that Lilim becomes Lilith.
[b]Method of Summoning:[/b] Evoker
[b]Persona Abilities:[/b]
Marin Karin
Zio
Rakukaja
Sukukaja
[b]Counters:[/b] Both Lilim and Lilith can counter Wind spells
[b]Block:[/b] Lilim is unfortunately unable to block any elements, but Lilith can block Dark spells and even absorb Electricity spells into her body, regaining much needed strength
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] As when against all Devil Arcana Persona, Light spells pose a problem... [i]especially[/i] for Lilim. Even a hit from a simple Hama can throw Lilim into a state of utter confusion, give her a splitting headache [i]and[/i] make her violently sick; all at the same time. These symptoms can go on for [i]hours[/i] after Lilim was hit by Hama, and stronger Light spells only make things worse. Luckily, Lilith doesn't have such problems, but is still susceptible nonetheless.[/spoiler]

WIP atm

Merry Christmas :D

And as a gift to you guys for joining this RP~ Two Yugioh Persona Cards XD

[spoiler=Card 1]
[img]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2361/52579.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Card 2]
[img]http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5127/52579q.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

These are what the Hama and Mudo attacks kindof look like from Persona 3, this way you get an idea of what attacks you're using... but through yugioh cards XP

[quote name='Nomadic Artiste - Issun' timestamp='1324848100' post='5728923']
I hope we can start withing a few days or so, the anticipation is killing me...
Also I'm getting bored.

Oh, and just so we can get something cleared up, I realize a lot of you might not have figured this: Ixion, Lewis's persona, is a dude.
[/quote]
Don't worry, a few more apps, like 2 or 3, and we'll be ready to kick it into gear :D

Archived