Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, The Seven Princes [OOC/Started/Accepting] Co-Host .:Corbenik:.

Persona knowledge  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you know about the persona series?

• I'm a grandmaster The World Arcana holder! I know everything about persona!!!!
    • I've only played one or two of the games but I do know the series as a whole
    • I've only seen walkthroughs/watched a friend play
    • I've only heard about it from word of mouth.
    • This is the first I've heard of "Persona"

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a small thing I noticed Stalfos (I'm not staff for this RP of course, so feel free to ignore me), but I'm a little confused by your character. Personas aren't living beings, they're literally just expressions of the human mind (the Ego, to be exact)- if there's a disconnect between the mind that created them and and themselves, they become Shadows. There's some precedent for Shadows to develop their own Egos (Persona 4), but they give up all of their power in the process in exchange for getting [i]their own [/i]persona (Yes, there's a canon Shadow with a Persona).

On the other hand, [i]demons [/i]actually exist in the Persona universe and were banished about ten years and three recreations of the Earth ago, so I guess it could work that your character is a demon with their own persona? You wouldn't have to change the character at all, considering a Lilith is a type of demon as well as a type of persona.

Not trying to be nitpicky, sorry if I come off like it.

[quote name='Hydra of Gentlemanliness' timestamp='1325671514' post='5747603']On the other hand, [i]demons [/i]actually exist in the Persona universe and were banished about ten years and three recreations of the Earth ago, so I guess it could work that your character is a demon with their own persona?[/quote]

Yeah, that's pretty much the effect that I was [i]going[/i] for, although I probably worded it wrong =/

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1325675090' post='5747618']
Yeah, that's pretty much the effect that I was [i]going[/i] for, although I probably worded it wrong =/
[/quote]
Honestly I left you the way you were because I trust you can pull this off, don't betray that trust Admiral >U>

Anyway I'm moving on now so if anyone wants to post afterwards be my guest.

[quote name='MortalKombatSmoke' timestamp='1325731922' post='5748844']
Sorry, just found Saying, "Admiral" much more official.... I am a star Trek Nerd after all <U<

But yeah whatever you say Stalfos ^^
[/quote]

Ooh, ooh, ooh, better idea: call me [i]Ad. [/i]Stalfos ^_^

Nah, just plain old Stalfos is fine if you want to just call me Stalfos. Whole reason why I don't [i]really [/i]like being called Admiral any more is because I found another YCM user that [i]also[/i] happens to be called Admiral something...

Anyway, on topic... need to check on the IC thread before I can do anything =/

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1325736659' post='5749058']
Just a question, would Lewis be able to recognize Midori, or was she too far away to make out any physical details at the time of the prank?
[/quote]
She wasn't that far away, besides I think you'd recognize her voice since she did yell at the top of her lungs XD

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1325743215' post='5749201']
Ooh, ooh, ooh, better idea: call me [i]Ad. [/i]Stalfos ^_^

Nah, just plain old Stalfos is fine if you want to just call me Stalfos. Whole reason why I don't [i]really [/i]like being called Admiral any more is because I found another YCM user that [i]also[/i] happens to be called Admiral something...

Anyway, on topic... need to check on the IC thread before I can do anything =/
[/quote]
Okay Stalfos :D just check in and post :P

ANYWAY

Has anyone seen any of the other RP members?

Well, IIRC it went like this, first part of the first post was the person reacting with the letter.
Second part was a flashback to the beginning of school.
Some posts inbetween here and there.
Now we're back to the first part, with us going off to meet Natsuya.
Look at the last few posts and you'll understand.

Archived