Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, The Seven Princes [OOC/Started/Accepting] Co-Host .:Corbenik:.

Persona knowledge  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you know about the persona series?

• I'm a grandmaster The World Arcana holder! I know everything about persona!!!!
    • I've only played one or two of the games but I do know the series as a whole
    • I've only seen walkthroughs/watched a friend play
    • I've only heard about it from word of mouth.
    • This is the first I've heard of "Persona"

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[i]Finally[/i] managed to find a copy Persona 3 on sale (haven't bought it yet), but unfortunately I had to ask my aunt if she could pay for 25% of it, and then she told me that she'd ring me back after she's looked more into it. Just hope she doesn't suddenly decide it isn't worth her expense for whatever reason =/

So yeah, that's why I haven't been able to post: I've just returned from a manhunt for it.

ESPECIALLY with Cocktail Winies >U>

[quote name='Rai of the Illuminence' timestamp='1325444406' post='5742954']
Amaya ddn't even seem to notice the...stuff pouring down on her head until it started dripping down onto her face. With a sigh, she cleaned herself off and continued on her way, feeling even more depressed than before. [i]What a way to start off the year, [/i]she thought gloomily, [i]Guess it'll just get worse from here. [/i]With that morose though in mind, she kept going.
[/quote]

Yo Rai, *whistles* In violation of the Advanced Clause, please add one more line of text to your post.

Archived