[Discussion Thread] YCM Legends Series - January 2012 [Top 4 has been posted!]

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we spend lots of money on shiny peices of cardboard to waste time then come on a forum to discuss these peices of cardboard. In the end, I think we're all pretty stupid.

Idk about you but I buy commons because lowest rarity does the exact same f***ing thing.

I dun play irl.

It's loads more fun imo.

People aren't stupid just because they buy collector's cards. It's like calling people buy expensive cars stupid when they could've bought something cheaper for the same purpose.

Expensive cars don't sit in a garage and look pretty as well as cheap pieces of s***.

Hmm, I could use the deck I worked hard on, and have been testing tons the last few days... Or just say "f*** it" and grab a plant engine...

Wanna do it with me?

Hey guys, remember, spending money on a hobby even when it can net a profit a decent amount of the time, and can also break even quite often, makes you stupid.

I know I've joked about spending money on the game in the past, but that's only on the singles that cost so much, because I think that the pricing is stupid. Really, no one should be bashing someone for spending money on something they enjoy.

I don't even care if all that's already been said.

If you can make good trades with bk randies you're in it big time and push their s*** in with TGUs and Maxx C's

or you could spend money on a hobby because the hobby is fun and you don't have much that you need to buy outside of said hobby anyway

this this <3

I bought my first box a few days ago. Sold Laggia and Dolkka and WindUp Hunter from it for 50 and the box was on sale for 81 so I got a s*** ton of commons for 31 CAD. The 31$ was almost worth the fun of opening the box. They really aren't a bad investment if you like opening packs. On a side note my brother opened the packs with me. He pulled the Dolkka, Laggia and GEPD. He has way better luck than me.

Also I jelly of shard being rich.

IRL is way better which is why if any of you want to give me your Volcanic Rockets and Royal Firestorm Guards I would appreciate it.

I was being sarcastic. If you read ANY of my posts, I said read all thatbwith a sarcastic tone, and like I'm sorta... Yea rich

Can I have 2 Scrap Dragons please? That's all I ask.

Being rich isn't a bad thing, Jordan. It's just annoying for the rest of us when someone who's rich and can afford to play irl complains about prices. You could say we're jealous that you're in a better predisposition economically.

offtopic but I really think that we should all figure out everybody's irl first name. I think I know most except Dog King, Horus, and Proto.

I bought my first box a few days ago. Sold Laggia and Dolkka and WindUp Hunter from it for 50 and the box was on sale for 81 so I got a s*** ton of commons for 31 CAD. The 31$ was almost worth the fun of opening the box. They really aren't a bad investment if you like opening packs. On a side note my brother opened the packs with me. He pulled the Dolkka, Laggia and GEPD. He has way better luck than me.

Legit? Like, you pull 2 of the best cards in the set and don't profit? lmao

Also, if I find my rocket I'll give it to you bro

offtopic but I really think that we should all figure out everybody's irl first name. I think I know most except Dog King, Horus, and Proto.

moi.

I think the problem is Shard doesn't realise where he is in society. Somewhere in the nether regions between Hollywood and slumdom.

Archived