[Discussion Thread] YCM Legends Series - January 2012 [Top 4 has been posted!]

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anti-Meta

God, I f***ing love you. <3

oh btw im running the best deck plants and im going to win because im running the best deck obv because olly used it and it won so its the best deck and im going to top 8 because why would i not top with a broken deck like plants like they topped so much and like olly used them and he won so like yeah um im going to win theres no point in this tourny because im using plants the best deck which olly won with and they win a lot

... f*** it, I'm running Plants.

Why? Oh and Plants are probably not gonna win because olly is running Inzektors t1t2

Yeah, and I'm running Plants now.

because liek um like they won before and olly is obv faking and he is using the best deck plants which are obv going to win because they make easy synchros and the plant engine is amazing and olly used all those cards and he used the deck and he won so they are going to win because im using the best deck in the game the deck that won some ycs and inzektors didnt win and because plants are the best deck they are going to win

/thread

Wait, didn't Olly win with Fiends? i1i2

Only some, sir!

I ran out of likes /fu

Anyone else wanna do coverage? Only have 1-2 people atm :s

I thought Jesse and I were confirmed yesses.

so 3.

we spend lots of money on shiny peices of cardboard to waste time then come on a forum to discuss these peices of cardboard. In the end, I think we're all pretty stupid.

No we dont have to spend LOTS of money.

I play with my friends etc and I buy a few tins a month.

This is like saying all strategy hobbies are bad.

I guess, but YCM is the cool kind of stupid.

So now your calling us kind of stupid when you were boasting about dn forums being horrible.

Whats the point of saying they are stupid if we are too?

People aren't stupid just because they buy collector's cards. It's like calling people buy expensive cars stupid when they could've bought something cheaper for the same purpose.

We spend through the nose for cards and the secondary Market is silly.

I mean, £100 for 1 card? You shitting me? Oh and FYI, it's hard to enjoy a game when you're told nonstop you suck at it.

Guys, can you stop being lolYCM for just one day? You might attract the G-Major Barney 0_0

Shard - Stop trolling to gain more posts

People arguing with Shard - Stop feeding the troll

If this continues, I'm going to have to draw a circle around myself to repel G-Major Barney.

Hey guys, remember, spending money on a hobby even when it can net a profit a decent amount of the time, and can also break even quite often, makes you stupid.

I know I've joked about spending money on the game in the past, but that's only on the singles that cost so much, because I think that the pricing is stupid. Really, no one should be bashing someone for spending money on something they enjoy.

I don't even care if all that's already been said.

We spend through the nose for cards and the secondary Market is silly.

I mean, £100 for 1 card? You shitting me? Oh and FYI, it's hard to enjoy a game when you're told nonstop you suck at it.

mfw I play vanguard irl instead of yugioh simply because of this reason and because it's just better.

or you could spend money on a hobby because the hobby is fun and you don't have much that you need to buy outside of said hobby anyway

I'm a man of many talents so yes. I was being sarcastic, but lolYCM yet again: it didn't help I continued it, but 90% of hobbies are expensive, and yes please read all my posts in a sarcastic tone.

Archived