[Discussion Thread] YCM Legends Series - January 2012 [Top 4 has been posted!]

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shard how are Inzektors "best deck"

can we have the cash instead?

Inzecktors combine the ability of swarm with the ability to blow s*** up.

Thus creating a very solid archtype that most decks cannot beat on a normal basis without Veiler or Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror.

The Inzecktor combo (Hornet + Dragonfly) essentially creates advantage out of nowhere and also gets to blow up at LEAST 2 of the opponents cards when you set it off, even more following it.

Due to the fact they are able to create Leviar fairly easily banishing Hornet is actually not that much of a nuissance to them, plus the ease of getting DARK monsters into the grave and searching both of the materials for the combos.

Combined with techs such as Insect Imitation/DAD other random s***, yes Inzecktors ARE a force to be reckoned with.

explain how they are topping tournies in Japan. They're tier 1 for sure, I was being sarcastic with best deck statement, but yea they're amazing.

Because they have Chain and other stuff like that. :D

Also guys, you kind of need to look at the Prize Support. Since, you know, it's a free premium if you do get anywhere near top 4.

They veiler your s***, bounce and summon birdman t1t2 and synch for locomotion or something

oshit I just revealed my secret tech

>implying everyone and their f***ing mother didn't know about your tech

>implying that birdman is particularly odd in inzecktors.

>implying implications.

Yay.

Anyway, Field will probably be more interesting than last time simply because inzecters. I assume some Plant Synchrocentric and Dark Worlds will be in the Tournement.

>dark worlds

Those are still around? I thought all the other stuff stoned them to death.

Archived