Kingdom Hearts: A nobodies Organization. Better then the old one. All members welcome back

~Marluxia~

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to get it, but my money...Yeah...It's abount as abundant as Bush's popularity. And no, I'm not talking about the good kind :P

As for The Hobbit movie, I'm so looking forward to it. I fell in love with the other movies and I expect to do the same with The Hobbit. Hopefully it won't turn out to be a huge disappointment like Avatar: TLA

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Man, I miss the Old days With Xemnas. Any one please join? I wish the clubs could go back to the way they were. Sigh...

Honestly, there were members besides me who made this organization a powerhouse.  And not just in terms of popularity, but in terms of friendships, fun, and just damn good conversation.  Though it seems those titles have floated away with the member leaving.  Regardless, this place will always have my love.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I might as well try for this. Seems like it's dying, but I've had a recent return to my KH addiction, so what the heck.

1. Username: DaWeirdGuy
2. Choose an Organization member?: Xigbar
3. Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character?: Xigbar or Riku. Riku cos mainstream and stuff. Xigbar cos he's cool...and he's got the best element. (He wastes it though >_>)
4. Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game?: Is there anyone who wouldn't say KH2 here? Cos that's been the favourite of everyone I've ever asked.
5. How much will you try to stay active on this Club?: As active as I can.

And if people are in need of a topic, let's make everyone rage shall we? Square enix pulling the BS stunt of only releasing the KH 1.5 remix in Japan. >_> I got a PS3 almost entirely for that game, and then they dont even releaseit here.

And if people are in need of a topic, let's make everyone rage shall we? Square enix pulling the BS stunt of only releasing the KH 1.5 remix in Japan. >_> I got a PS3 almost entirely for that game, and then they dont even releaseit here.

From Kingdom Hearts Facebook Page:

With great pride we’re happy to announce the upcoming North American release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX for PlayStation 3! This release includes the HD versions of KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX, KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories and full cutscenes from KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days this Fall! http://na.square-enix.com/game-kingdomhearts/go/article/view/blog/261657/announcing_kingdom_hearts_hd_1.5_remix

As much as I don't mind people reviving something if it's been active a few months ago, I'd recommend to post a remake.

I know members have been coming back, but only drop-wise and it doesn't really look like it will go anywhere from here (or catch up where it left).

So I'd suggest to remake this, but it's up to the club leader.

From Kingdom Hearts Facebook Page:

With great pride we’re happy to announce the upcoming North American release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX for PlayStation 3! This release includes the HD versions of KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX, KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories and full cutscenes from KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days this Fall! http://na.square-enix.com/game-kingdomhearts/go/article/view/blog/261657/announcing_kingdom_hearts_hd_1.5_remix

A North American edition doesn't help a European >_> Though it probably means it'll (eventually) be available over here, I guess.

• 9 months later...

Archived