Kingdom Hearts: A nobodies Organization. Better then the old one. All members welcome back

~Marluxia~

Ok, Seeing as Our formal Creator has been Inactive, so I have made this new one. All members are welcome, Old and new. Old members do not need to fill out the application form. Please join and help us out.

[spoiler= Members] Organization 13-
Xemnas (Phantom Roxas)
Xaldin (Hinagiku)
Zexion (Hotaru)
Saix (iRemo)
Axel (Chaos Sonic)
Demyx (Jaxcob)
Marluxia (~Marluxia~)
Roxas (Aoki Aeturna)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Application form] 1. Username
2. Choose an Organization member?
3. Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character?
4. Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game?
5. How much will you try to stay active on this Club? [/spoiler]

[spoiler= Rules] 1. No spamming
2. No Trolling
3. If Inactive for awhile, Will be be warned twice, and if third occurence, banned.
4. All YCM Rules (Incase if I forget any, which I probably did) [/spoiler]

[Spoiler= Banners] None [/spoiler]

[spoiler= Organization Cards] None [/spoiler]

Please join and become one of us.... Or we'll find you.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1. Username [b]Aoki Aeturna[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]2. Choose an Organization member? [b]Roxas then. >.>[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3. Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character? [b]Roxas or Xion[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4. Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game?[b] Days or BBS[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]5. How much will you try to stay active on this Club? [/size][/font][/color][b]Alot.[/b]

[b]8D[/b]

[b][color=#000066]D8. Heretic. Days was sad. Now. Change the title and my app... *menacing tone* [/color][/b]

[b][color=#000066]EDIT: Jaxcob, Nagi, Phantom. I guess. Jax is all weird symbols, Nagi's one right now is like Kayura Tsurugino, and Phantom is Phantom. :D[/color][/b]

[b][color=#000066]I mean make the title Organization XIV, and instead of Roxas put Rokushion. 8D

EDIT: Here's some pictures ---> [spoiler='stuff'][url="http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/e/e2/OrgXIII.png"]http://images.wikia..../e2/OrgXIII.png[/url][/spoiler]

Also, only games I've played are Days and BBS. D8 Also, what are organization cards? And I could make a decent banner/logo[/b][/color]

1. Username: Phantom Roxas
2. Choose an Organization member: Xemnas
3. Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character: Roxas or Ventus
4. Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game: Kingdom Hearts II
5. How much will you try to stay active on this Club? I'll try to post every day to help this club grow.

Xion isn't actually a Nobody, but rather a replica like Repliku. Because of that, the name remains "Organization XIII".

Darn 13 was taken...but I'll take numero 8 B)

1. [b]Username:[/b] Chaos Sonic

Got it memorized?

2. [b]Choose an Organization member?: [/b]Axel(Lea)
3. [b]Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character?:[/b] Sora, Roxas, Ven, Terra(quite frankly, the list can go on)
4. [b]Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game?:[/b] KH2 & KH:BBS
5. [b]How much will you try to stay active on this Club?: [/b]Do my best to post every day

[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1. Username iRemo, Remo, Champion of the Sun[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]2. Choose an Organization member? Saix[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]3. Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character? Aqua (she's sexy xD)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4. Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game? Birth By Sleep (I never actually owned the game xD)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]5. How much will you try to stay active on this Club? Sure[/size][/font][/color]

[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#666666"][size=3]I'll try my hand at a Club I've been neglecting [/size][/color][/font]

[size=4][b][color=#000066]Hey XI,[/color][/b][/size][quote name='∞ΩAoki ᴁturna ★ ShooterΩ∞' timestamp='1324852477' post='5729045']
[b][color=#000066]Are you going to appoint people for leaders, co-leaders, and mods kind of thing, so even if you're offline, others can accept etc?[/color][/b]
[/quote]

KH3D Dream Drop Distance is DEFINITELY gonna be the best KH game in the history of KH games! Reasons why:

1.) New outfits for Sora and Riku = Awesome
2.) TWEWY Characters appearing in Traverse Town...Enix did some good job there.
3.) Brand new worlds! Hunchback of Notre Dame, Three Musketeers(Disney Cartoon), Pinocchio(Will be showing what happened before the Monstro thing)
4.) A young Xehanort/Terranort....looks cool.
5.) Last but not least...THE ORGANIZATION XIII MEMBERS RETURNED AS COMPLETE BEINGS AGAIN!(Except for Roxas...he's already complete)

Archived