Kingdom Hearts: A nobodies Organization. Better then the old one. All members welcome back

~Marluxia~

[b][color=#000066]I think a handful. Don't feel like looking. :3[/color][/b]

[b][color=#000066]EDIT: Nevermind. No one. But buncha fights. Also, there are rank/power disputes. :/[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000066]Rank is clearly[/color][/b]

[b][color=#000066]Xemnas[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000066]Saix[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000066]Roxas[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000066]Everyone else[/color][/b]

[b][color=#000066]Xemnas- Can't you figure it out[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000066]Saix- Second in command[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000066]Roxas- Collects hearts for organization[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000066]And then everyone else, but they disagree. :/[/color][/b]

[b][color=#000066]Can I be 3rd in command?[/color][/b]

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[right]If I makeYou've got to realize that if I make people a Higher rank In an organization, the others are gonna fight more because of who got to be in charge just because they chose someone first[/right]

[quote name='~Marluxia~' timestamp='1325206340' post='5737810']

[right]If I makeYou've got to realize that if I make people a Higher rank In an organization, the others are gonna fight more because of who got to be in charge just because they chose someone first[/right]
[/quote]

Don't know why that came out like that

[quote name='~Marluxia~' timestamp='1325206780' post='5737827']
I guess since he is a Super Mod, and could ban us, so he's just the only one with a little more power. Do you know who the new members are?
[/quote]
If anything,
[i]Everyone[/i] should respect the rules of the club & the club owner.
So Marluxia has the most power in terms of this club.

In the game itself,
Xemnas obviously, #1 in Power/Rank
Saix #2 in rank,
Everyone besides Xemnas should be of equal power.

The new Members would be Hinagiku Katsura,
Who decided to chose III Xaldin.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1325221133' post='5738257']
It's a port of the Four Swords that was packed in with the GBA version of A Link to the Past. Believe it or not, they actually added more content to that version, since there's now a single-player campaign and two post-game areas. The GameCube version was meant to be a sequel, which is why it was a much bigger game.
[/quote]
That explains soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

Wait,
The GBA Version had a story line?

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1325227154' post='5738391']
No it did not. The story of the GBA version was the same as the DSi version.
[/quote]

Four Swords on the DSi?

Anyway, I played and finished both with my brother. The portable one had the first three dungeons (of course, scaling in difficulty from Farore, Nayru to Din) and then Vaati's temple.

Four Swords on the Gamecube included many levels and much more to do with Vaati still being the final boss. In the Gamecube game you save the maidens to break a certain seal, I think. It's been many years.

Should be remade on the 3DS or something with wi-fi compatibility, since it really was brilliant.
And more levels.
At least ten or twenty more.

[quote name='Hinagiku Katsura' timestamp='1325267156' post='5738969']
Four Swords on the DSi?

Anyway, I played and finished both with my brother. The portable one had the first three dungeons (of course, scaling in difficulty from Farore, Nayru to Din) and then Vaati's temple.

Four Swords on the Gamecube included many levels and much more to do with Vaati still being the final boss. In the Gamecube game you save the maidens to break a certain seal, I think. It's been many years.

Should be remade on the 3DS or something with wi-fi compatibility, since it really was brilliant.
And more levels.
At least ten or twenty more.
[/quote]

They released a remake of the game that you can buy on DSiWare in honor of the 25th Anniversary. Unfortunately, multiplayer can only be done with wireless. Wi-Fi compatibility would be enough for me, but additional levels might be nice. However, since it's on DSiWare, you can download it on the 3DS as well. I want a complete remake of the GBA version of A Link to the Past, complete with the Four Swords Anniversary Edition. [i]A Link to the Past & Four Swords 3D[/i] would be fantastic. I've beaten A Link to the Past the most out of any Zelda game, so I'd like the game rendered in a 3D environment, if possible, and then I can finally play the Palace of the Four Swords.

Fortunately, I have a 3DS.
Do you know how expensive it is? I'll be looking to purchasing or downloading it.

Four Swords on the Gamecube was horrendously underrated. Some of the puzzles were actually great and I had more fun playing it than many other Zelda games. The more retro graphics did well and being able to interact with several or another person gave Four Swords a distinct but more exciting feeling than many of the other games.

My favorite Zelda game ever, though, is Oracle of Ages.
I loved the Oracle games. Especially finding random people walking in isolated parts of the maps. It gave a sense there was so much to the world when there were actually people living far out or when there were secrets where nobody had been before. I still wish I could erase my memory to replay both. I finished them both completely, all hearts and secrets and such.

The old Zelda games on the Gameboys were the best ones to me.

[quote name='Hinagiku Katsura' timestamp='1325279650' post='5739323']
Fortunately, I have a 3DS.
Do you know how expensive it is? I'll be looking to purchasing or downloading it.

[b]Four Swords on the Gamecube was horrendously underrated. Some of the puzzles were actually great and I had more fun playing it than many other Zelda games.[/b] The more retro graphics did well and being able to interact with several or another person gave Four Swords a distinct but more exciting feeling than many of the other games.

My favorite Zelda game ever, though, is Oracle of Ages.
I loved the Oracle games. Especially finding random people walking in isolated parts of the maps. It gave a sense there was so much to the world when there were actually people living far out or when there were secrets where nobody had been before. I still wish I could erase my memory to replay both. I finished them both completely, all hearts and secrets and such.

The old Zelda games on the Gameboys were the best ones to me.
[/quote]
All of that.

Also,
I think it's still free in the shop. [color=#696969]:[/color]o

Archived