Kingdom Hearts: A nobodies Organization. Better then the old one. All members welcome back

~Marluxia~

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Username: Hotaru987
2. Choose an Organization member? Zexion
3. Favorite Kingdom Hearts Character? Riku, Axel, Roxas, Sora(Though only in the 2nd game) and most of the Organization...-_-
4. Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game? KH2, and KH 258/2 Days
5. How much will you try to stay active on this Club? As much as possible

Sorry, I wouldn't be able to tell you my thoughts on it, as I have yet to play it. I only just recently (literally a few moments ago) realized what it was. Though I am a huge fan of KH, sadly due to school I'm probably not up to date with a lot of the newer games and stuff. Though even if I had known what it was, I don't have the system that the game is compatible with.

Wow, the game looks really good. Just from the trailer i'm already excited about it. I'm mostly looking forward to playing as Riku.

I've actually wanted to play that game but I don't have a DS. I only have a PS2, PS3, Wii and Nintendo 64. I don't have any hand held games so sadly I havn't been able to play any of the KH games that I wanted including TWEWY. I do know it centers around Neku Sakuraba, and those other characters which I just saw in the trailer though.

[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1325355114' post='5741109']
Wow, the game looks really good. Just from the trailer i'm already excited about it. I'm mostly looking forward to playing as Riku.

I've actually wanted to play that game but I don't have a DS. I only have a PS2, PS3, Wii and Nintendo 64. I don't have any hand held games so sadly I havn't been able to play any of the KH games that I wanted including TWEWY. I do know it centers around Neku Sakuraba, and those other characters which I just saw in the trailer though.
[/quote]

So have you seen walkthroughs of Days? You should at least get a 3DS, because it's necessary to play Dream Drop Distance, and then you can play TWEWY.

[quote name='iRemo' timestamp='1325537875' post='5744915']
Anybody planning on watching the Hobbits movie?
[/quote]

I'm going to see it for Christmas.

[quote name='☠ℑѦŽ☠' timestamp='1325554889' post='5745480']
=o
They actually made it?

I remember hearing about it in 5th grade. ._.

I'll definitely see it~
[/quote]
There's the ancient one in 1977 and the new one that they are making now

I highly suggest seeing the trailer

I also now need to reread the book as I forgot almost everything:3

Archived