YCM's Terrain of Magical Expertise

BT 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was the joke :\

You're just still PO'ed cause I changed my name. :3

No worries. If you're wondering what my next name change is gonna be, look at my title.

Btw, I'm no longer half-cyborg. I am now a lazer/lightning user with force blasting abilities and metal-morphing arms.

Definitely takes the annoyance of Wraith trying to hack into my system (which is not possible anyway, but he thinks he can do anything -_-)

I know you were kidding xD

Y U NO ON SKYPE

Cause you get annoying ;D

Btw, I'm no longer half-cyborg. I am now a lazer/lightning user with force blasting abilities and metal-morphing arms.

Definitely takes the annoyance of Wraith trying to hack into my system (which is not possible anyway, but he thinks he can do anything -_-)

Hello, my name is Wraith and I'm a Netking. Umad?

Hello, my name is Wraith and I'm a Netking. Umad?

A Netking that abuses his power, that's for sure. ;3

Just like John Laurinaitis, the GM of Raw, and his actions to screw CM Punk out of his career.

I know it's all staged, but it provides a perfect example.

A Netking that abuses his power, that's for sure. ;3

Just like John Laurinaitis, the GM of Raw, and his actions to screw CM Punk out of his career.

I know it's all staged, but it provides a perfect example.

No, a netking that uses his power to fight like the game designed. And no one should watch fake wrestling. :P

No, a netking that uses his power to fight like the game designed. And no one should watch fake wrestling. :P

Spoken like a biased elder.

It may be fake, but it's entertaining nonetheless. Think of it as a "soap opera for men", only it's recorded live and has a large audience whom are all big fans of it.

Plus the entrances are f*cking badass.

Spoken like a biased elder.

It may be fake, but it's entertaining nonetheless. Think of it as a "soap opera for men", only it's recorded live and has a large audience whom are all big fans of it.

Plus the entrances are f*cking badass.

If only they weren't all f*cking pussies.

If only they weren't all f*cking pussies.

Oh contrare, my fellow club mod.

If they were all pussies, none of them could handle the staged violence that the wrestlers pull off.

And they risk so much to do them. In fact, some of them go terribly wrong and real injuries are reported.

Even the staged ladder-top slams are dangerous. I've read several articles on broken arms from such stunts.

Oh yeah, and did I mention one wrestler died from falling 50 feet in the air and breaking his neck on the corner of the arena? The guy was just being lowered in the start the fight.

So yeah, I hope I made my point. As stupid as fake wrestling sounds, the wrestlers take such huge risks as both actors and fighters, which makes it worth watching to me.

The only thing I don't really care for are the wrestlers' mic sessions. They can get kinda cheesy. But the promos are the best. They really set the mood.

inb4wwedebateonatomethread

Oh contrare, my fellow club mod.

If they were all pussies, none of them could handle the staged violence that the wrestlers pull off.

And they risk so much to do them. In fact, some of them go terribly wrong and real injuries are reported.

Even the staged ladder-top slams are dangerous. I've read several articles on broken arms from such stunts.

Oh yeah, and did I mention one wrestler died from falling 50 feet in the air and breaking his neck on the corner of the arena? The guy was just being lowered in the start the fight.

So yeah, I hope I made my point. As stupid as fake wrestling sounds, the wrestlers take such huge risks as both actors and fighters, which makes it worth watching to me.

The only thing I don't really care for are the wrestlers' mic sessions. They can get kinda cheesy. But the promos are the best. They really set the mood.

inb4wwedebateonatomethread

> They aren't pussies

> Dwayne Johnson

/k.

Ah. I understand now.

No matter. WWE is just like any other staged show, just a little more ad libbed.

But is the Daily Show like the Late Show or the Ellen DeGeneres Show or something?

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart is on at 11 EST :\ And don't compare it to Ellen, it's a completely different type of show.

I'm just trying to get a good concept.

It's a late night show that acts as a news show talking about the main happenings. It's not focusing completely on the news though, they're mainly about looking at the inconsistencies and outright ridiculousness that can appear in politics and the news.

Archived