Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Reopening The Academy! [REGISTRATION ARCHIVE] [Started/Accepting] [PG-12]

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Dark Necromancer' timestamp='1335437858' post='5925653']
BUMP. @Forward: You're gonna need to extend your post a lot longer than you already did. Advanced Clause is MANDATORY and your minimum requirement for this RP is 5 lines.
[/quote]
oh! okay

Hi, can I join? I got a great idea :).
Just let me know.

Name: Seth Kurai

Dorm: Obalisk Blue

New stuff/edited stuff

Appearance: Seth has black hair that just reaches his eyes. He has fairly moderate tan skin and blue eyes that stand out from his hair. In his free time, when he is not wearing his academy uniform, he wears a black jacket over a white t-shirt, and black jeans. He always has his black and white sneakers on and usually wears his duel disk on his right arm. On his left arm is a bracelet bearing a Red eyes Black dragon head, that he was wearing when he was abandoned. Seth has a yellow criminal mark, a small yellow traingle, under his right eye.

Personality: Seth is a quiet, easygoing person who loves to duel. He is not stuck up like most of the other people in his dorm and he tends to spend time alone. He is quite active contrary to his quiet appearence. He spends time thinking about dueling strategies and ways to win.He is smarter than most people but he doesnt brag about it. He remains quite stoic, unless you anger him. Then he let's out all of his sadness and anger about his parents abandoning him. Seth will not stop until he finds out what happened to his parents.

Biography: As a baby, Seth was abandoned in an apartment in new domino city. He was found by two people named Mina and Ushio. He was taught to duel by Mina and he was taught to ride a duel runner by Ushio. He struggled with turbo dueling and was afraid to for a short amount of time. He found his deck in a ditch in the ground. Some one had thrown it away because they lost a duel. Seth decided he would like to become a duelest so heleft them at the age of 11 to head off to duel academy. He traveled far by himself to arrive at duel academy. He excelled on the entrance exam and passed with flying colors. He was put into Obalisk blue and is there now.

Height: 5'4

Weight: 110 lb.

Duel Disk: http://www.google.com/search?q=duel+disk&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=shibT7T5B4nk6QGyjPnxDg&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=tRibT9axJcfr0gHAxZiKDw

Duel Runner: http://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&biw=1024&bih=672&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=duel+runner&oq=duel+runner&aq=f&aqi=g3g-m7&aql=&gs_nf=1&gs_l=img.3..0l3j0i5l7.1170.5444.0.6369.8.5.0.0.0.0.757.1205.0j1j1j6-1.3.0.hP4Sjf9DoNs

Can I please be a signer/dark signer? :)

[quote name='~FoRwArD~' timestamp='1335634087' post='5927640']
Is every one off cause no one is Role Playing..
[/quote]

Not necessarily. I'm waiting for another person to respond,

and sal is posting later. The rest screwed themselves up for some apparent reason.

[quote name='Dark Necromancer' timestamp='1335653711' post='5927868']
Not necessarily. I'm waiting for another person to respond,

and sal is posting later. The rest screwed themselves up for some apparent reason.
[/quote]
LOL hey while your at it can you give me a summary for what i might need to know:[list]
[*]How's is the school,looking,people there, and what am i supposed to do there
[*]New actions that are happening, like battles, things to avoid
[*]where are the people, who are role play if you know, and place to not be, also what times every one usually on if you know, what do i have to do first.
[/list]

New stuff/edited stuff

Appearance: Seth has black hair that just reaches his eyes. He has fairly moderate tan skin and blue eyes that stand out from his hair. In his free time, when he is not wearing his academy uniform, he wears a black jacket over a white t-shirt, and black jeans. He always has his black and white sneakers on and usually wears his duel disk on his right arm. On his left arm is a bracelet bearing a Red eyes Black dragon head, that he was wearing when he was abandoned. Seth has a yellow criminal mark, a small yellow traingle, under his right eye.

Personality: Seth is a quiet, easygoing person who loves to duel. He is not stuck up like most of the other people in his dorm and he tends to spend time alone. He is quite active contrary to his quiet appearence. He spends time thinking about dueling strategies and ways to win.He is smarter than most people but he doesnt brag about it. He remains quite stoic, unless you anger him. Then he let's out all of his sadness and anger about his parents abandoning him. Seth will not stop until he finds out what happened to his parents.

Biography: As a baby, Seth was abandoned in an apartment in new domino city. He was found by two people named Mina and Ushio. He was taught to duel by Mina and he was taught to ride a duel runner by Ushio. He struggled with turbo dueling and was afraid to for a short amount of time. He found his deck in a ditch in the ground. Some one had thrown it away because they lost a duel. Seth decided he would like to become a duelest so heleft them at the age of 11 to head off to duel academy. He traveled far by himself to arrive at duel academy. He excelled on the entrance exam and passed with flying colors. He was put into Obalisk blue and is there now.

[quote name='~FoRwArD~' timestamp='1335655979' post='5927885']
LOL hey while your at it can you give me a summary for what i might need to know:[list]
[*]How's is the school,looking,people there, and what am i supposed to do there
[*]New actions that are happening, like battles, things to avoid
[*]where are the people, who are role play if you know, and place to not be, also what times every one usually on if you know, what do i have to do first.
[/list]
[/quote]

The academy has a whole week off from now, so he could whatever he likes until then. Such as preparing for class. There will be battles and things to avoid around here, but they are entirely unexpected, so don't get yourself in too much of a twist here.

[quote name='salseethrough' timestamp='1335661960' post='5927958']
so do i just start my characters day at some random time in the morning rp-wise?
[/quote]

Yeah, why not?

[quote name='Neko Miko <3' timestamp='1335675314' post='5928131']
@soul

You're in.
[/quote]

Added.

ive posted.

soulreaper or forward, either of you could interact with my character. (or anyone else for that matter) hes not really part of the main plot yet but we could just get posts in and such. my characters just gonna be wandering for now. hit me up whenever.

[quote name='salseethrough' timestamp='1335702397' post='5928231']
ive posted.
soulreaper or forward, either of you could interact with my character. (or anyone else for that matter) hes not really part of the main plot yet but we could just get posts in and such. my characters just gonna be wandering for now. hit me up whenever.
[/quote]
Can you explain the classes to me?

Meh... I was originally going to make a sub-plot about Kozaku, Sena and Kyousuke. (Me, Paradox and Corona) of them exploring the spirit world or something... But since Corona left this and Paradox went somewhere, i think it won't be done.

I'll post something about Kozaku's three spirits a bit later.

If you're doing A Levels, you do need to take exams. If you're taking a subject with 'Levels 1, 2, 3 or 4' written beside them, you don't need to. You CAN choose all your classes and...

Added as Signer.

For Dueling Studies, I'll let your character do A Levels for that. I must warn you, though. Your character will be in class for an awfully long time.

EDIT: Your character WON'T be in a single class for 5-7 hours straight. Teachers will give you at least 15 minute intervals when they feel you need to have a break.

Can I see my schedule before I decide?
And I also don't want to be in all smart people classes. My character is humble and should be in some classes with ra yellow.

New classes for me. I realized that most people only took 1 or two so here goes.
Dueling studies, English literature, drama.

Archived