Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Reopening The Academy! [REGISTRATION ARCHIVE] [Started/Accepting] [PG-12]

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1336592306' post='5935815']
im leaving this rp, sorry
[/quote]

We need a replacement, then. Who's up for it?

[quote name='~FoRwArD~' timestamp='1336608836' post='5935954']
About 4 i guess...
[/quote]

About that. If it gets less than 2, I'm axing the whole RP.

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@forward. i'd say re-gain is a bit unreasonable. drawing 3 cards by sending 1 lv 1 from your hand to the grave. thats a bit much. im not asking you to change it unless you feel you should, just letting you know.

posted. you can continue your turn.

[quote name='salseethrough' timestamp='1337032698' post='5939370']
@forward. i'd say re-gain is a bit unreasonable. drawing 3 cards by sending 1 lv 1 from your hand to the grave. thats a bit much. im not asking you to change it unless you feel you should, just letting you know.

posted. you can continue your turn.
[/quote]
it's a level 1, they are rare right? and they are usally really weak and useless...

true enough. im not upset with it or anything. [s]gonna post.[/s]

@forward, are you gonna activate your monster's effect?(if that's what you intended with its effect, because as its worded now, you would use it before you attack, not during it.) if you are, then continue your post. i cant think up enough lines.

• 9 months later...

Name: Lexen Metallix Age: 21 Gender: M Appearance: Lexen is a tall, slender man. Blond hair. Usually wears sneakers and a jacket. Has glasses with chains hooked up to them. Occupation: Permanent Substitute Dorm: None Personality: Lexen is a very kind person to his students and always tries to compromise with the misbehaving ones. He is a pacifist and is very serious when it comes to dueling. He used to be very skilled in astronomy but due to his love for duel monsters he forgot everything about it. Biography: A lover for astronomy at heart. While at a astro museum as a kid, he saw the newest released structure deck for Duel Monsters in the gift shop: Metallic Blades. He wanted it so badly so he asked his parents to get it for him. They did and it made the boy so happy. One thing disturbed him though, he didn't know how to play. So his parents signed him up for a duel academy when he turned 16. After 5 years of the school he, was so focused on dueling that he forgot everything about astronomy. Dueling doesn't run in his family. His ace card is Metallic Dark Dragon. He never liked the Duel Runners and thus refuses to ride one. After he finished school he went to Gold Academy and became a permanent substitute. Height: 5ft 9in Weight: 137 lbs Duel Disk: Standard Issue Duel Disk. Nothing Special Duel Runner: None

Archived