The Dragon Lords (dead club)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think after the whole Valentine's stuff is over I'm going to get as many CB eggs as I can at a time I know I'll be on one week from then. So, on a weekend, yeah.

Also, I still haven't been able to get anymore than the first time I got the new ones. (I got 2 but around the same time) =o

*wants more Golden Wyverns*

EDIT: Oh, hey. My 4th Alt Black. =o

[s]Alright but make it a trade so you'll still have 2 of one of them. If that happens, you can pick any one I have except the Sweetling who's code starts with 1.[/s]

EDIT: Well, if anyone needs a/another Sweetling or Valentine, you can have one. I'm going to be looking for more anyway, so I might get one after.

Also, so far, Articuno and I are the lucky ones (being able to get each). So, good luck or something.

[quote name='Angel of Silence' timestamp='1328835051' post='5807230'] I got two of everything now except the 09 egg. Yay

Edit: OMG I got a silver egg...OMG... [/quote]
I just got a second Rosebud. So, now I got 2 of each.

That is OMG. =o

[quote name='GundamFreedom' timestamp='1329091730' post='5813408'] Nice to see that this club won't be dying so fast. So, any new dragons that I missed came out? Sorry for being offline on this club for a long time. [/quote]
There were. There were dragons released on the Chinese New Year, since it was the year of the dragon.

I actually forgot to mention it but I saw a Gold egg in the Alpine when I was looking for the new ones. ._.

Anyway, try to be on Tuesday for the new Valentines Day dragons. I want to stay up but I don't know this time. It was easy for Halloween because I never go to school the day after and for Christmas because there isn't school the next day anyway.

EDIT: I seemed to have mistook a Nebula for a White twice. ._.

[quote name='Koromo Amae' timestamp='1329178453' post='5815496']
So, who's staying up with me? =D

I've decided to actually do it cuz I'm not going anywhere tomorrow, I've been sick since Saturday and still don't feel that good. On Saturday, I was on the couch all day watching T.V. since I couldn't move a lot. (No anime that day D:)
[/quote]
Wish I could, but I've got school to do and my parents would never let me. :/

Edit:[quote name='GundamFreedom' timestamp='1329181387' post='5815587']
Well I gotta wait all the way to ten pm so that I can unhide the eggs and put them back in the hatcheries. Also to the fact that I have no more space to get more eggs. What are Sweetlings anyway?
[/quote]
[url="http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Sweetlings"]http://dragcave.wiki...wiki/Sweetlings[/url]
:3

[quote name='GundamFreedom' timestamp='1329181387' post='5815587']
Well I gotta wait all the way to ten pm so that I can unhide the eggs and put them back in the hatcheries. Also to the fact that I have no more space to get more eggs. What are Sweetlings anyway?
[/quote]
The Valentines dragons of 2010.

[quote name='~Articuno~' timestamp='1329181594' post='5815593']
Wish I could, but I've got school to do and my parents would never let me. :/
[/quote]
Okay.

Maybe Shizu-chan will. Maybe.

EDIT: I guess not.

Sooo, I got them. :D

Archived