The Dragon Lords (dead club)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay, everyone's getting them. /it'seasy

I tried putting the names of everyone's scroll that I could remember next to their names on the members list. If anyone else cares about it, they can tell me theirs but it doesn't matter.

Also, what should be the dragon of this month or should I wait until the new dragons are known, at least of how they look like or choose it randomly?

[quote name='~Articuno~' timestamp='1329260178' post='5817028']
Well, the new eggs seem easy enough to get, unlike the other recent releases.
[/quote]

Those Gold Wyverns were a pain to get. I only managed to get 2 of them (my only 2 of them), and they were both male >.>

[quote name='Koromo Amae' timestamp='1329268375' post='5817341']
Yay, everyone's getting them. /it'seasy

I tried putting the names of everyone's scroll that I could remember next to their names on the members list. If anyone else cares about it, they can tell me theirs but it doesn't matter.

Also, what should be the dragon of this month or should I wait until the new dragons are known, at least of how they look like or choose it randomly?
[/quote]

This year's Valentine Dragons have chocolate wings :3
xD

Wait for them to mature, and then add them for Dragon of the Month once they do.

[quote name='Τrain Heartnet' timestamp='1329277022' post='5817610']
Those Gold Wyverns were a pain to get. I only managed to get 2 of them (my only 2 of them), and they were both male >.>
[/quote]
I also have 2 but they're male and female. Still, they're the only ones I got and I was thinking of breeding them and breeding their children just so I'd have more. Although, I don't want to. >.<

This year's Valentine Dragons have chocolate wings :3
xD

Wait for them to mature, and then add them for Dragon of the Month once they do.
[/quote]
I just saw them. They do. =o

I think I'll do that.

This year's Valentine Dragons have chocolate wings :3[/quote]
I only got one. ._. I'll probably hunt some more for one after the Valentine's event is over.

[quote name='~Articuno~' timestamp='1329178403' post='5815494']
My guess on what the new Valentine release will be is a chocolate dragon, maybe a chocolate pigmy.
[/quote]
I called it. :3

There isn't any specific amount they need.

[quote name='Koromo Amae' timestamp='1326000354']
Also, there's no specific amount of views they need, every one gets a different amount. They need to hatch under 7 days before they die, and the same for Hatchlings, if they don't mature. However, if you prefer it as a Hatchling and don't want it to mature, you can freeze it and it won't mature or die.[/quote]

From the wiki:

[color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]To tell if your dragon is sick, look on its personal statistics page. Underneath the description will be one of two messages (depending on whether the sick dragon is in the egg or hatchling stage). Additionally, there will be a message at the top of your scroll telling you if a dragon is sick.[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]If your [b]egg[/b] has softshell, this message will appear underneath:
[/list]
[i]"The shell of the egg seems soft, as though there's something wrong with it."[/i] [list]
[*]If your [b]hatchling[/b] is ill, this message will appear:
[/list]
[i]"The hatchling seems sick. It hasn't been eating lately and it doesn't move very much."[/i]

It just seemed easier than looking in my PMs or typing it out. =D

Archived