The Dragon Lords (dead club)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1332985998' post='5893197']
I had completely forgot I could get the Spring Seasonal Dragon now, until today, so I got one since I only need this one more.

And the only reason I have more than 2 Winter ones is because I like them more and got as many as I could, which I'm doing next Winter, too.
[/quote]
[quote name='GygaByte1542']
Really?
I never knew!
[/quote]
I never knew as well! =o

Yeah, these are the days they change and you can get each different... one. Or 2 if you prefer to have both female and male.

[color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Spring: March 21[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Summer: June 21[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Autumn: September 22[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#3A3A3A][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Winter: December 21[/size][/font][/color]

[size=3][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][color=#3a3a3a]I was going to get another Spring on the first day but I forgot. ^^[/color][/font][/size]

Same old stuff more or less.

But if you hadn't seen it there was an April Fool's joke about a Dino Cave that might become a real thing because TJ said it started off as a prank. It looked totally legit and I fell for it and it never even occurred to me it was April Fool's Day.

This is what he said:

"[b]From the admin:[/b]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i]Hello all,
Dino Cave started off as a prank. Okay. Now go back and read that sentence again. [u]Started off as[/u]. It was an amusing idea for a prank I had at 9 pm the night before April Fool's. There is no beta; in fact, there's not even any real code. The registration page is hard-coded to always give an "invalid beta code" error, and the login page will always claim the username doesn't exist.
However, you've probably all seen the [url="http://static.technoized.com/dinocave/what.png"]proposed game mechanics[/url]. And from what I've seen, you like them. In fact, most people seem to enjoy the entire idea of a real "Dino Cave" site. So while I don't have any new site to release to everyone, I'm open to the idea of fun little "spin-offs" of Dragon Cave. Keep in mind that any spin-offs would probably receive a lot less attention than Dragon Cave gets. That's just a fact of life when there's only so much T.J. to go around.
So perhaps in a few months I'll be posting a legitimate big announcement. Stay tuned.[/i][/size][/font][/color]
[right][i]-T.J. Lipscomb[/i][/right]

[right][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i]Owner, Dragon Cave"[/i][/size][/font][/color][/right]

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1334010887' post='5908008']
I added your brother because he's on YCM now.

And I forgot to change the Dragon of the Month.

If you want to suggest anything, go ahead.

Oh and I got 23/42 of the Easter eggs so far.
[/quote]
Well, the Paladin Dragon Holiday V. might be it.

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1334011505' post='5908036']
Would you mine explaining what that is?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/NxL2Z.jpg[/img]
[/quote]Oh wait, I meant the White Dragon Holiday Version.[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/099/a/d/nerdy_icon_by_gigacannon-d4vjoqb.png[/img]

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1334013022' post='5908085']
Okay. I'll change it to the White Dragon. (the Holiday version is just the sprite it had during the Holiday Event last year, so technically, the White's Holiday version is the White Dragon)
[/quote]
And new banner here.
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/100/5/5/dragon_lords_banner_by_gigacannon-d4vqc05.png[/img]
My first item made from GIMP as well.

• 2 weeks later...

The Turpentine Dragons are currently being released.

Also, because there's hardly any activity here, I'm not planning to post here again. If by the next release this club is dead, it'll either stay that way or be remade by someone else.

However, I'm still going to collect the dragons.

I'll just update the Dragon of the Month before I stop posting here.

[quote name='Kagari Izuriha' timestamp='1336007258' post='5931349']
The Turpentine Dragons are currently being released.

Also, because there's hardly any activity here, I'm not planning to post here again. If by the next release this club is dead, it'll either stay that way or be remade by someone else.

However, I'm still going to collect the dragons.

I'll just update the Dragon of the Month before I stop posting here.
[/quote]

Is it because I've stopped posting here?

All humor aside, I'd get myself a Turpentine, but alas, I have no free egg space.
I may get one when I have space, however.

Archived