Puppet Master: Discussion

Guest PikaPerson01

Why did b7hamma get b7hamma'd?

Back on topic Doom Shaman has the pleasure of grabbing from both graveyards.

I think he got B& for cursing. He'll be back in 3 days.

You'd think the many years at GameFaqs would trained him to... curse less.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

remember a thread when i did an example' date=' the card was bad anyway, but i gave it a use, no one noticed that, and kept insulting me for giving a good use to a bad card...

[/quote']

Except that the card wasn't bad. It's hard to trust someone's opinion when it is always based in falsehoods.

and again, it WASN'T the ams hole discussion... was another thread where everyona said a card was horribly bad, and i said it wasn't that bad, then every GFaqs newcomers insulted me...

It was Cheerful Coffin.

In which case' date=' it was implied the card, even when used correctly, still sucks.

[/quote']

yep, that was... i put some examples to show that the card has a little use even when it is bad... but i was flamed, trolled and insulted for that... since that incident i'm reticent to put examples...

Why not make my own discussion thread? But in the moment' date=' i just wanna know the thoughts of this card!

[center']PuppetMasterGB7-JP-UR.jpg[/center]

Puppet Master

[justify]When you Tribute Summon this card, you may pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon 2 Fiend-Type monsters from your Graveyard to your side of the field. The monsters summoned by this effect cannot attack during the same turn they were summoned.[/justify]

i reckon its a not bad card... well sorta... it can be searched through Sangan... and you can revive Sangan to get another monster... overall it has its downsides... but its nto to bad and i hope it comes into the TCG sometime soon

Now you?

wasn't it 3 in the anime,damn you for changing anime effects,if they didn't want to give it it's correct effect then don't release the damn card plain and simple.

Why not make my own discussion thread? But in the moment' date=' i just wanna know the thoughts of this card!

Puppet Master

[justify]When you Tribute Summon this card, you may pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon 2 Fiend-Type monsters from your Graveyard to your side of the field. The monsters summoned by this effect cannot attack during the same turn they were summoned.[/justify]

i reckon its a not bad card... well sorta... it can be searched through Sangan... and you can revive Sangan to get another monster... overall it has its downsides... but its nto to bad and i hope it comes into the TCG sometime soon

Now you?

wasn't it 3 in the anime,damn you for changing anime effects,if they didn't want to give it it's correct effect then don't release the damn card plain and simple.

"Correct" effect? Since when did the anime suddenly become correct?

Puppet Master

Now you?

"Correct" effect? Since when did the anime suddenly become correct?

since they play the card first and that's what the effect is listed.

so??

anime cards -and PLEASE understand this- are overpowered, because the starring boy has to suffer a lot to win, and still he wins... in real life this won't happen, because you're not the hero of the story, so you won't have overpowered cards that unbalance the game and turn this game into a "the one who stars wins" game...

i always have wondered why a duel on anime lasts 3 chapters of 30 minutes each with only 4000 life points...

Archived