Puppet Master: Discussion

Guest Chaos Pudding

anyway' date=' besides spam messages and the dumb pyramid... i could point a situation were puppet is better than shaman, but the high-class and high-skilled members of this forum will say that still it's pointless because they're so pro that they won't use those cards, and because of that, no one will...

[/quote']

In other words, you have nothing.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyway' date=' besides spam messages and the dumb pyramid... i could point a situation were puppet is better than shaman, but the high-class and high-skilled members of this forum will say that still it's pointless because they're so pro that they won't use those cards, and because of that, no one will...

[/quote']

lol

"HAY GUYZ, I HAVE NO IDEA"

By all means, if you have some insightful input, please do go ahead.

Guest PikaPerson01

Seriously, this topic is just arguing in circles for no reason.

Side A: "Discuss Puppet Master."

Side B: "Doom Shaman is better."

Side A: "There are some situations when Puppet Master is better!"

Side B: "Name one."

Side A: "no u!"

Guest PikaPerson01

Seriously' date=' this topic is just arguing in circles for no reason.

[/quote']

You obviously must go back to fifth grade English.

no u!

Seriously' date=' this topic is just arguing in circles for no reason.

[/quote']

You obviously must go back to fifth grade English.

no u!

lol u got served doom shaman is better but puppet master is quicker as it gets 2 monsters on the turn you summon rather than with doom u have to wait a turn

Ok Orochi, if you have something to say, then by all means say it. If you are so intimidated by the other's behavior, then don't even mention that you have an idea. But please, what have you thought of? I myself have not yet thought of a single situation in which I'd be happier with Puppet Master than Doom Shaman, besides possibly some screwed up OTK, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to hear any ideas you have for its use.

i did mention before, tribute summon puppet master, then pay and special summon 2 fiend monsters, and then tribute them all to special summon raviel lord of the phantasm... obviously this is a situational play and requires to use heavy storm o giant trunade first to avoid any counter... and if you tributed puppeteer using your opponent's only monster controlled by you it's a clean field for 4000 damage...

Guest Chaos Pudding

i did mention before' date=' tribute summon puppet master, then pay and special summon 2 fiend monsters, and then tribute them all to special summon raviel lord of the phantasm... obviously this is a situational play and requires to use heavy storm o giant trunade first to avoid any counter... and if you tributed puppeteer using your opponent's only monster controlled by you it's a clean field for 4000 damage...

[/quote']

See? Was that so hard? It's situational, but at least you proved you had something in the first place.

i ALWAYS have something... but it's hard to give ideas when everyone starts with "even so that sucks" and "no u!" instead a "ok, that's one point"...

remember a thread when i did an example, the card was bad anyway, but i gave it a use, no one noticed that, and kept insulting me for giving a good use to a bad card...

no, it wasn't arms hole ¬¬

i don't even remember the card, was an spell... i sais is not THAT bad... but everyone else said is really THAT bad and assumming that i was saying "c'mon, put it on your deck" when it wasn't...

BTW: you didn't participate so much on that discussion, because you were spamming and got banned, i guess...

really' date=' you overrate a BAD card...

why? because you can have 4 premature burials, but you must pay 800LP for each one, also it's mandatory to use it because you can't normal summon (wasting a cyber dragon to not use the premature) and the cost is to drop the top card of the deck... what if the card that you send to activate it is... another arms hole?? you lose one extra premature, and if it were a GOOD card like mirror force, dark bribe or the premature itself?? did you see the ruling if you can recover the card discarded to activate the cost? (if this card targets, you WON'T)

[/quote']

Just sayin...

Guest PikaPerson01

This topic is a pile of lol.

Seriously, the card is bad, and outclassed by so much. I mean, if you're using this for pure tribute fodder, you're doing it wrong. (Fires of Doomsday would work better.)

If you're using this card for some sort of OTK, you're doing it wrong. (You need to wait a turn.)

So, granted it CAN be used for these uses... why would you, when much better, much easier to activate alternatives exist?

Guest Chaos Pudding

remember a thread when i did an example' date=' the card was bad anyway, but i gave it a use, no one noticed that, and kept insulting me for giving a good use to a bad card...

[/quote']

Except that the card wasn't bad. It's hard to trust someone's opinion when it is always based in falsehoods.

One shouldn't try to foster discussion unless one is prepared to argue his/her point. You should have just left it at the quote pyramid.

You like to make very obscure references. I like that' date=' but it also makes your arguments weaker xP

[/quote']

I think I put the emffasis on the wrong salable.

What is there to discuss? We could discuss on situations where one would be more useful than the other. Because you can't base a card on a single situation. You also have to think about what kind of deck you're running the card in.

Slayer's hypocrisy is self evident here. You wished to discuss random and obscure occasions in which either card is more useful when you 1, don't even offer your opinion in a sad attempt to remain neutral, and 2, you called Chaos Puddings argument weak because it used obscure references.

In other words:

1. Chaos_Pudding's argument kills yours.

2. Even before noticing the hypocrisy, your argument wasn't much of an argument.

3. Hypocrisy makes your argument = moot.

You lose, Good Day Sir.

And Puppet Master fails at existence.

Archived