MLP: Dawn of the Rebellion [OOC/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328677363' post='5803906']
He is having a energy burst now because

-I'm testing how i will deliver it
-This will demonstrate to other watching ponies that he is someone they could side with
-It was the only reasonable way to get rid of the now betraying assassins.
[/quote]
You're stealing ideas out of my potential ponyfic.

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328677765' post='5803926']

What do you mean? This is what my character does in my own personal fic.
[/quote]
You think almost exactly like I do.
My original design for Crescent Shadow involved something similar to your idea.
BUT I HAD IT FIRST/nojk

Because nopony wants to interact with me, I'm making a new pony (and completing the Fire/Ice/Lightning trio)

[spoiler=Burnout]
[b]Name:[/b] Burnout
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 22
[b]Appearance:[/b] [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/349f0bn.png[/IMG]
[b]Bio: [/b]Burnout hails from Dodge Junction, where he was known as the infamous Ghost Runner. Every night, he would run through the town, his hooves alight. No one knew who he was, and many stories came up about him. Some said that looking into his eyes would cause you to experience eternal pain and agony. Others said that he was the messenger of the devil himself. In reality, Burnout was just a colt who liked to run. Eventually, he was found out by the townsfolk, and they chased him out of town. With nowhere to go, he ran continuously. Legends say he kept running for a year straight, without stopping. Tired and exhausted, he came upon Ponyville. He took shelter in an abandoned sweets bakery, and still resides there, unbeknownst to the citizens of Ponyville.
[b]Personality:[/b] Burnout is often competitive and feisty. He loves to run, and will challenge almost anyone. He keeps an imaginary friend with him, although it simply seems like he talks to himself, because he didn't talk to others during his time in Dodge Junction. He loves sweets.
[b]Abilities: [/b][list]
[*]Can create sparks on the ground with his hooves.
[*]When he runs really fast, his hooves often light on fire. They leave burnt spots on the ground that show where he's run.
[*]Wears a modified flight suit designed to match his fur color so it doesn't show up. Allows him to withstand high temperatures with comfort.
[*]Can run at high speeds; can almost reach Mach 1.
[/list]
[b]Side:[/b] Neutral
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Orbitz][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2ikvz8o.png[/img][/spoiler]

[left]Name: Orbitz[/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender: Male[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Age: 18[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Appearance: [spoiler=Cutiemark][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/j16pmb.png[/img][/spoiler] Normally has orange goggles atop his head.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Bio: SPACE! Since space travels were practical, Orbitz has worked with his father Saturn, a scientist of the town, on astronomy. However, Orbitz was never allowed into the space shuttle dubbed "Atmospheric VI". He promised his father that he would study astronomy and astrology for five years if he was promised one ride into space in Atmospheric VI. During his fourth year of advanced study, however, his father was placed in prison under the false accusation of sheltering outlaw ponies in his observatory. Orbitz vowed revenge, but kept his promise to study. He heard rumors of a resistance force, one that everypony would be a part of. He thought it was a trick; a hoax to dupe would-be criminals to emerge from the shadows and turn themselves in. But he realized if he went to jail, he'd see his father once again. No reward without risk. With that, he joined the rebellion.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Personality: Despite his internal conflict, Orbitz is a colt of little stature in Cloudsdale, but very respected due to his father's work. Ponies think Orbitz is brilliant, but he basically knows nothing else but recent news and all things space. He is kindhearted and agreeable. He loves space. He is persistent when he sets his mind to it. [/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Abilities: Mechanics, social skills, all things space, flight.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Side: Hero[/size][/font][/color][/left]

Well, I'll work on uniting my trio then. When I actually have the mental capacity to do it. Right now, I'm sick (for the first time in ages. Last time I was sick was 2 years ago when I got swine flu). I'll probably be home tomorrow, if my mom doesn't send me to school.

Also:
[IMG]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h353/WinterKirby/Other%20Pony%20Stuff/VoltWinterBurnout.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Demon Lord Ghirahim' timestamp='1328744439' post='5805178']
Well, I'll work on uniting my trio then. When I actually have the mental capacity to do it. Right now, I'm sick (for the first time in ages. Last time I was sick was 2 years ago when I got swine flu). I'll probably be home tomorrow, if my mom doesn't send me to school.

Also:
[img]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h353/WinterKirby/Other%20Pony%20Stuff/VoltWinterBurnout.png[/img]
[/quote]
Awsome pics are awsome.

[quote name='Demon Lord Ghirahim' timestamp='1328744439' post='5805178']

Also:
[img]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h353/WinterKirby/Other%20Pony%20Stuff/VoltWinterBurnout.png[/img]
[/quote]
Oh hey it's epicsause

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328757838' post='5805533']
How is he supposed to know Sniffy's in trouble?
Only reason Sonic was even there was because he just wanted to see what Sniffy was doing, and happened to see her in trouble, IIRC.
[/quote]

Idea time! What if Snowfire starts to get worried about Sniffy, Finds Wulf instead, asks for his assistance, and then it can sky rocket from there...

Archived