MLP: Dawn of the Rebellion [OOC/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1328842414' post='5807628']
*missed*

really, it doesn't make sense to me O_o

or...did he only hire Dimitri to kill Starlight?
[/quote]
Shadow Wing was concerned thinking that I may have convinced Sniffy to help the rebels, so the Assassins were told to kill both of them first.

Okay, I'll summarize and explain what everyone is doing.

Tinker has gotten Wonder Brush, Blazer, and Wulf to follow her, she met up with Starlight, who's very exhausted, and is now making sure that they're all agreeing to help.

Honeypot and Emerald Storm are resting inside an abandoned building, waiting for everything to calm down.

Sonic, Snowfire, and Sniffy have returned to the Castle, and are going to tell Shadow Wing about the assassination attempt.

Aaaaand, apparently, Morning Sun collapsed.

[quote name='Wingal Brave' timestamp='1328919996' post='5809379']
I've yet to come up with a way of saying "my charater collapsed" in 4+ lines.
It's kinda tough.

If only there was a good oppritunity for me to introduce my other character.
[/quote]

Yor character collapsed, huh? pfft, I've been doing close to that for most of my posts. If you need hints, check out my posts

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1328920110' post='5809382']
Yor character collapsed, huh? pfft, I've been doing close to that for most of my posts. If you need hints, check out my posts
[/quote]
I don't need hints.
And your character actually had something to do, along with oppritunities for other interactions with characters.

Mine doesn't have any of that.

[quote name='Demon Lord Ghirahim' timestamp='1328919705' post='5809373']
But for what I have planned, I need to know what's going on around me. I know that all my characters are still forever alone.

[img]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h353/WinterKirby/VoltWinterBurnoutForeverAlone.png[/img]
[/quote]
I'd hug Winter Snow, but she'd give me the cold shoulder.
:badjokeeel:

[quote name='Wingal Brave' timestamp='1328920241' post='5809386']
I don't need hints.
And your character actually had something to do, along with oppritunities for other interactions with characters.

Mine doesn't have any of that.
[/quote]

Touche. Well...perhaps you could make something up. Like me, mine came all from the tips of my brain. If he has nothing to do, give him some kind of goal before going unconscious, describe the pain, all his phases, etc.

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1328920078' post='5809381']
Okay, I'll summarize and explain what everyone is doing.

[i]Tinker has gotten Wonder Brush, Blazer, and Wulf to follow her, she met up with Starlight, who's very exhausted, and is now making sure that they're all agreeing to help.[/i]

[b]Honeypot and Emerald Storm are resting inside an abandoned building, waiting for everything to calm down.[/b]

[u]Sonic, Snowfire, and Sniffy have returned to the Castle, and are going to tell Shadow Wing about the assassination attempt.[/u]

[color=#b22222]Aaaaand, apparently, Morning Sun collapsed.[/color]
[/quote]
[i]So, I assume they're still in Ponyville somewhere?[/i]

[b]Possible interaction, since Winter and Burnout are both in an abandoned Sugarcube Corner.[/b]

[u]Hmm... no possible interaction yet.[/u]

[color=#b22222]Where?[/color]

Volt is somewhere in the sky...

Archived