• Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Sploosh' timestamp='1329179041' post='5815510']
Lolz

So I STILL need someone to clarify somethin

if Shadow Wing payed Dimitri to kill Starlight AND Sniffy

Does he want Sniffy dead? ._.
[/quote]
He would probably question her, and find her innocent and keep her alive.

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329192747' post='5816068']
Wonder Brush started panicking when a group of ponies began charging towards them, and let out a quick yelp, as he wondered why Tinker felt the need to attract their attention. He quickly pulled out a blank piece of parchment, a brush, and a pot of ink, dipped the brush in Ink, and then went to work on the parchment, all whilst exclaiming "Oh my goodness!" over and over again very quickly. He quickly drew some sort of round shape, with many overlapping lines inside. His horn shinned with a bright beige light, as opposed to the normal steady aura, and out from the air materialized a large net, which was sent flying towards the attackers.

Honeypot took Morning's hoof as greeting, then thought over her offer, "Well..." she began, "What do you think, Sto-" she began to ask, when another Pony strode up and began to talk to Morning Sun about something she evidently did previously, [i]'Well that was kind of rude' [/i]

Snowfire thought for a moment, then shook his head, [b]"No sir, I don't believe so"[/b]
[/quote]

Who is she saying this to, and why? The question was directed at Morning.

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1329273455' post='5817509']
Tinker saw that some of the guards were pinned from the painting ponies weird attack, yet they werent all down for the count. This changed when she lunged at the two of them and shot them with tazer like needles, that made them pass out. She then bucked the last guard into the burning building, where it collapsed on him.

I umm, don't get your question. said Starlight, genuinely confused... "maybe we could tal..." Starlight stopped mid thought as he looked behind him and saw smoke coming off of Tinkers workshop.

[b]"Oh god... Tinker I hope your okay."[/b]

Starlight tried flying, but his wings failed him and his horn that he gained from his Alicorn state dissipated. From a secound look it had appeared that the situation was in good hooves, as he turned back to morning.

"Now who are you talking about, and how would you know me?"
[/quote]
Oh Celestia?

[quote name='Rainbow Dash' timestamp='1328905604' post='5808784']
Shadow Wing was concerned thinking that I may have convinced Sniffy to help the rebels, so the Assassins were told to kill both of them first.
[/quote]
Late (on my part) but thank you <3

I can now have Shadow Wing wonder about that

[quote name='-Zecora-' timestamp='1329452270' post='5822035']
Is another wave of enemies really all that necessary?
At this rate, we'll never even get out of town!
[/quote]
The wave is too big for us to handle in our current state, we would retreat to the woods or something and then head to Filliedelphia.

Archived