The Duel Portal Program - Available Now (topic remade)

seattleite

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Skylie Lmao, what do you do on your pc? Try AVG its pretty boss ^^

Yea, AVG is nice, i heard, but I can't help but find infected download links all the time on AVG, even its home page has its link infected and cant be found unless you use Anti-Malware Bytes......It stinks but its my luck....

What I do, lots of stuff, where normally I need a 2000 dollar computer to do it all, I do it all under the comp I have that cost my dad 375 dollars....Shows ya cheap computer can do all the work.....Lets see, mod xbox games, use gimp, use the internet for pictures, use itunes, use it to learn, figure out how to do stuff, try to see if I can make things work on it instead of the appropiate programs, hack pokemon games(still in working progress) to build my own.....

Anything and Everything really...."To each his own" ya know...

Or Microsoft Security Essentials. I hear it's free.

Anyways, struggling to get back in the mood to make cards. I should update my Ammunition Set, otherwise I don't see much else I can do, other than crack witty snide remarks and jokes on here.

Microsoft Security Essentials is to close sounding to the virus I had.....

I got it fixed, now trying to get rid of a trojan and stomach bug or whatever is cuasing me abdominal pain for a day to 3 days and goes away until month goes by........

So, on dads computer again.....But the virus, maleware people are just out to get that computer, after all, it is a windows basic vista celeron....lol

--------------------

Anyhow, related to the topic at hand, or something, nice template poker face....2nd: Is the tourney still going on? I hope so, and where can I join and etc...

ya know what would be really awesome, if you programmers, developers, and writers were able to make this become not only a duel program against people, but against cpu's and etc.....Oh well, I'd duel someone tomorrow if they felt like it....

2nd: May I quickly add 2 cards for my deck, they are the trump cards, and they are important for it.....all the rest are pretty much weaklings, or kind of....If any has even reviewed them... I'd surely appreciate it as my laptop with the program on it was out of comission for quite some time.....

Unless the tourney is over, but I highly doubt that...

@ Skylie - The tourney hasn't started yet. What we need right now is as many people as possible to list cards that they think should be on the banlist... Banned, Limited and Semi. Remember you can't directly ask for changes on other people's cards, so a banlist will take its place. Once we have a list we can begin the tournament. Make your list, check it twice :)

CPU duels? Maybe some day.... :)

I can also add your 2 cards. I'll get around to it soon...

@ Scheath - Thanks! Also anyone, i put those templates in the new attachments on this thread, so if you downloaded it from this one, you already have them.

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

Microsoft Security Essentials is to close sounding to the virus I had.....

That's Windows Security Essentials. Two completely different things. One is a virus, and you are correct on that one, but Microsoft Security Essentials is legit.

Also, be on the lookout for Win 7 Anti-Virus 2012. That's a virus basically telling you you have a virus that's not really there. Kinda like Virus-ception.

That's Windows Security Essentials. Two completely different things. One is a virus, and you are correct on that one, but Microsoft Security Essentials is legit.

Also, be on the lookout for Win 7 Anti-Virus 2012. That's a virus basically telling you you have a virus that's not really there. Kinda like Virus-ception.

@Above, That is quite literally what I had, but it comes in multiple forms and names....I still don't trust microsoft items unless Norton Safe web says its okay, which is about the only decent thing norton does....

@Anyone: Well, i guess I can't upload cards, what the gossip of tourney and where can I go to participate....?

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

@Above, That is quite literally what I had, but it comes in multiple forms and names....I still don't trust microsoft items unless Norton Safe web says its okay, which is about the only decent thing norton does....

@Anyone: Well, i guess I can't upload cards, what the gossip of tourney and where can I go to participate....?

Well, I have Microsoft Security Essentials on my computer, and it's running fine. And it doesn't lag up your system like other Anti-Virus software does.

I'd check the other forum for a sign-up and whatnot. We're still working on a banlist, though, so I don't think registration will be open quite so soon.

@ Skylie - The tourney hasn't started yet. What we need right now is as many people as possible to list cards that they think should be on the banlist... Banned, Limited and Semi. Remember you can't directly ask for changes on other people's cards, so a banlist will take its place. Once we have a list we can begin the tournament. Make your list, check it twice :)

CPU duels? Maybe some day.... :)

I can also add your 2 cards. I'll get around to it soon...

@ Scheath - Thanks! Also anyone, i put those templates in the new attachments on this thread, so if you downloaded it from this one, you already have them.

Sorry, i did not see this, I still have that 1 card not uploaded yet, sorry, I just assumed you couldn't add them after I tried with the first one....

@Sea: I'm interested, I just don't want to sign up on another forum....

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

I'm definitely interested in the tournament and I also have notes about different cards that belong on the banlist. I'll probably get done with them tonight and post them either here on this forum or the other one.

New version of Duel Portal (7) is out. It has the ability to edit your own cards, and the image maker is embedded in it.

You can also upload cards in it. If you choose to do so before the tournament:

* make sure you do it before you start a duel against your opponent

* Get someone to look at your cards and say if they're broken and need a spot on the banlist.

@ Skylie - nevermind, you can enter them in Version 7 :)

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

Hey I just finished putting up the valors on this thingy and I was wondering if there was some kind of hamatchi server or something I could join so I could actually duel people!

How were you able to upload cards? I sense a rat somewhere.

And for Hamachi, you can use:

DuelPortal3

DuelPortal3

DuelPortal4

DuelPortal4

DuelPortal

DuelPortal

There's a lot of chatrooms open, but the last one tends to be full a lot.

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

549971.jpg

yurik the red mage wants this

That's awesome, Mage.

/notreally.

i think all servers are full now.but anyway.how do you connect to actually duel someone?

Put 40 cards in a Deck, click Duel, on the left side of the screen, there is a list that says "Connect". Now, there are two ways that you could connect to someone, and that's if you are the client (meaning that you are the one connecting to them, and thus have to input that person's Hamachi if you want to duel them), or you can host (where you sit back and wait twenty minutes for your opponent to connect to you).

How were you able to upload cards? I sense a rat somewhere.

And for Hamachi, you can use:

DuelPortal3

DuelPortal3

DuelPortal4

DuelPortal4

DuelPortal

DuelPortal

There's a lot of chatrooms open, but the last one tends to be full a lot.

IDK. I just uploaded them. I think I signed up a while ago. My user is Mr. guy.

Thanks for the hamatchis!

Servers: Y U FULL?

Archived