The Duel Portal Program - Available Now (topic remade)

seattleite

@Sea: Okay, so who is having problems with my card again? Seriously, i fixed it and you said it was okay, whats wrongwith it now? Its back on the banned wagon again....Is it because people don't understand that it actualy does work in yugioh and does not break any rules in the rulebook? Or is it because some people just don't think it will work? Seriously, what is wrong with it now?

Erisuarus Deetler? Its on the list again......ugh....Who hates it and explain why so I can fix it....If its .Rai; Then I'm not going to change it to his suggestion b/c that would make it even more pointless and would not work they way its suppose to...

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Sea: Okay, so who is having problems with my card again? Seriously, i fixed it and you said it was okay, whats wrongwith it now? Its back on the banned wagon again....Is it because people don't understand that it actualy does work in yugioh and does not break any rules in the rulebook? Or is it because some people just don't think it will work? Seriously, what is wrong with it now?

Erisuarus Deetler? Its on the list again......ugh....Who hates it and explain why so I can fix it....If its .Rai; Then I'm not going to change it to his suggestion b/c that would make it even more pointless and would not work they way its suppose to...

Op, that was my fault >< I guess it was on there twice :P

@Sea: Find my on hamachi today, I'll proly be on my network....I need to ask you stuff about VS Studion; mainly is, where do you go learn Scripting....I've learned simple script by youtube, but this is just like saying stuff to me.....I've learned I can do more with it then I thought...If it works, I'm definitely buying it. Will you give me a shout in hamachi, thanks...

DuelPortalFun Pass= DuelPortalFun

I made it for my use to have anyone that wants to duel for fun can....Hope that don't bother people...

@Sea: Find my on hamachi today, I'll proly be on my network....I need to ask you stuff about VS Studion; mainly is, where do you go learn Scripting....I've learned simple script by youtube, but this is just like saying stuff to me.....I've learned I can do more with it then I thought...If it works, I'm definitely buying it. Will you give me a shout in hamachi, thanks...

DuelPortalFun Pass= DuelPortalFun

I made it for my use to have anyone that wants to duel for fun can....Hope that don't bother people...

is there a active dual portal??

Been kinda drifting away from this thing...

I drift away from this 2 weeks ago :T

You'll come back sooner or later >D jk

As long as it's available for people to use i'm happy. I hope you had fun with it / were able to test out your cards sufficiently.

is there a active dual portal??

They are all "active", if you mean the players in the network are online. The multiple networks are only to get around the 8 per network limit. Just so you have different mixes of people in each network.

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

Yeah, I've always wondered...if we have only like 40 or 50 people, each with a server limit of 8 people in Hamachi, then why the heck do we have like 15 different Hamachi servers?

Yeah, I've always wondered...if we have only like 40 or 50 people, each with a server limit of 8 people in Hamachi, then why the heck do we have like 15 different Hamachi servers?

Poor planning, mostly XD

I've tried to exit out of networks that have the exact same mix of people as another one, so as to make room.

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

I'll be making an account on this if it works on Macs. Does it?

Check the first page. I remember Corbenik saying something about using an Emulator to run PC, but other than that, I don't recall anything. Nevertheless, welcome aboard. You seem competent. =\

@Sea: If I left of cards I want deleted and saved, would you do that for me....I currently found out my cards stink fighting against mikel....

Sea: In the next version: You might want to fix this problem...

1st: Have it so opponent can "randomly select 1 card in opponents hand" in misc options

2nd: When resetting duel, it did not give the opponent back his card, it stayed in my deck....

I'll be making an account on this if it works on Macs. Does it?

Check the first page. I remember Corbenik saying something about using an Emulator to run PC, but other than that, I don't recall anything. Nevertheless, welcome aboard. You seem competent. =\

and to answer that

buy fusion VMWare, by using that, you installing window OS into your computer that will allow you install/run any window stuffs while running mac as well.. oh also it's very cheap program to buy as well.

Tis a program making a virtual Machine in the Mac to operate Window OS just as well operating a real one and for mac users you can run online games that meant for Window only as well. (hell I even got 8 online games on Virtual Machine and it still run smooth as f***, heh)

Uhm, it's asking me the name I verified in the thread? I suppouse it's this thread and this very post is an attempt to leave a mark here. If I'm doing something wrong, tell me.

Yep, you're doing it right :)

@Sea: If I left of cards I want deleted and saved, would you do that for me....I currently found out my cards stink fighting against mikel....

What do you mean by that, I don't understand..

Sea: In the next version: You might want to fix this problem...

1st: Have it so opponent can "randomly select 1 card in opponents hand" in misc options

The player can right click their own hand and "Reveal 1 Random Card". It will show up that they revealed it randomly.

2nd: When resetting duel, it did not give the opponent back his card, it stayed in my deck....

But there's a message when you click the button, says "Give control of any of your opponent's monster first."

If it's time consuming I could put in something, but this way is less likely to bug.

@Sea: 1st: Meh, better yet, delete all cards of mine except for these; Titans Quake, Erisuarus Deetler, Erisuarus Tattler, Riosaurus Dattler, Actisuarus Duplisora, Pot of Patience, Swift Riosaurus, DNA Malfunction, Solidified Toad,and the ones under Konami Tab...

So, can you delete the cards that are all mine except for the ones stated?I'd do it, but not sure if we can yet.

2nd: Oh, well, i guess I won't make any cards where the effect states the owner can't see the card.....But its alright; thanks.....

3rd: Oh, maybe I should have read that pop-up.....My fualt-thanks.....

@Sea: 1st: Meh, better yet, delete all cards of mine except for these; Titans Quake, Erisuarus Deetler, Erisuarus Tattler, Riosaurus Dattler, Actisuarus Duplisora, Pot of Patience, Swift Riosaurus, DNA Malfunction, Solidified Toad,and the ones under Konami Tab...

So, can you delete the cards that are all mine except for the ones stated?I'd do it, but not sure if we can yet.

Ok.

2nd: Oh, well, i guess I won't make any cards where the effect states the owner can't see the card.....But its alright; thanks.....

How bout you post that effect and i'll see what i can do

@Sea: yea, so definietly do not delete the Konami section I created...thanks...And sorry you have to delete a lot of cards....I really wish i could so I'm not a burden on you....

During your opponents turn: Discard 1 card; Randomly select 1 card in your opponents hand (Do not look) and place it in the top of your Deck. (Shuffle the Deck)

Its not exact, but will do...

Because I tell ya the truth, without the parenthesis is what I thought was meant to make it so you don't see the card, but I was wrong...:(

Archived