The Duel Portal Program - Available Now (topic remade)

seattleite

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Wanna dual! where is the best place to get dualist together *if their is not can you guys manage one please*

You could just shout a message in whatever hamachi network you're in. Or you could post in "Ask for a Duel" in the forum. OR, the forum also has a chatbox :)

Because I can and want to. I have opened 5 extra Duel Portals. Feel free to join 1. DuelPortal11 to 15 are now open and ready for dueling. Passwords of course is DuelPortal(#). BTW I heard about 2000 cards are being removed. Sea do not remove the cards in KRST1 plox.

Per special request I can exclude some cards from being archived, but please use them in a duel. If they are even used once then they are automatically exempt, and no special requests are needed.

So, even though I'm not in the tourney, I still can't use my own ban list......oh well....

I find it funny that out of those lists in which cards to be removed is just 3 of mine yet none is on the safe pile....

-----

Anyone willing to face me with my cards even though they are probably up'd/op'd.....Kind of just would like to know against preferably a 3 star member or higher.....

And all Networks are full :(

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

Anyone willing to face me with my cards even though they are probably up'd/op'd.....Kind of just would like to know against preferably a 3 star member or higher.....

I have an hour to kill, and I need to use my Guidances so that they won't get deleted.

EDIT: Hamachi isn't working for me. Go figure =\

@Above: What hamachi network are you on, I can't get into any others....EDIT: We could connect via IP Address

@Sea: Whats wrong with Erisuarus Deetler; I thought i discussed it with you guys; besides it only works Once.....Like all of my cards....

Would you remove Book of Anti-Criminal Justice [bad card made on a Bad Day] Updated Erisuarus Deetler... too

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

@Above: What hamachi network are you on, I can't get into any others....

Dem Ninja edits.

Hamachi is being stubborn right now. I'm getting that "failed to connect to the Hamachi Engine" pop-up.

@Sea: Whats wrong with Erisuarus Deetler; I thought i discussed it with you guys; besides it only works Once.....Like all of my cards....

If it's a broken card effect, even if it can only be used once, it could still drastically turn the tide of the game. Cards like that warrant list attention for that reason.

My IP is 5.96.74.216, so I don't think we'll need Hamachi. I'll be hosting.

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

@Above: Sory, hold on, I guess I need to add some cards; apparently they got removed....;(

Also, I updated it to.....So, its not as bad, and its only once per duel, to stop book of moon shenanigans....

Still waiting for a connection. =\

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

It's fine. We can duel later on today when I get back from work. I still needs to eat and stuff. I could potentially bring my laptop with me and we COULD duel there, but we won't be able to talk and stuff. Even then, Hamachi still might hate me, so...

@Above: Meh; I would, but I live on a ranch/farm, and so at any given time of the day, I'll be called to work, usually around 1 pm, but you never know, sometimes it 6 am, so its hard telling when I have time to do stuff.....But i guess hamachi is the only way that will work for me, or me be server host, b/c it worked then...... :( Sorry you and I didn't get a duel.....

EDIT:

@Sea: Sorry, updates from me to you

1st: Erisuarus Deetler has been updated, maybe its not as op'd as people thought now.....

2nd: Please remove Book of Criminal Anti-Justice [bad card made on a Bad Day]

3rd: When you release a new version, would you make it so when right clicked on a monster card, you can set it face-up inn the Spell/Trap card zone, Kind of like the Crystal beasts, My trump cards work that way....Of course its not needed, just something would be nice....

------

Boy did I not see this deck would be hard to learn, as not only learning its effects; but makes it great for making you learn other people's decks....

So, even though I'm not in the tourney, I still can't use my own ban list......oh well....

Sorry, it's only locked in during the tourney.

I find it funny that out of those lists in which cards to be removed is just 3 of mine yet none is on the safe pile....

Currently, Titans Quake has been used once, the other Titan cards haven't

-----

And all Networks are full :(

I will exit out of DuelPortal8 network. It has the exact same members as DuelPortal9. So you can join DuelPortal8. (Password is the same)

@Above: It says it timed out, meh, thing is hating me today....

Yep, that button will probably not work. Hamachi (or a similar program) is the way to go.

Ok, Book of Criminal Anti-Justice deleted.

Erisuarus Deetler doesn't look broken at all now. The only Phase you could do twice would be your Main Phase 2, and you would have already used up your Normal Summon that turn. I'm gonna remove it from the banlist, but if anyone has reasons why it should remain, you can say them.

And Skylie - the Monster card has a "Move to Empty ST" feature which does that :)

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

@~~Xiahou Dun~~: We can try that duel again in about 30 minutes if you have time.....

Actually, I'm probably going to be eating at that time. I'll post on here when I am available again.

@~~Xiahou Dun~~ okay, see you then

@Sea: Okay, I know this would probably be a in pain in the rear to installl, but an auto-alphabetical system, in which once clicked, it'll automatically sort all cards in alphabetical order......

Just was thinking, then I wouldn't need to use Sky anymore, well, I would but not to find my deck cards....

If its to hard; its okay, just was curious...

Edit: Is Die For Me! one of my cards or someone else's? it sounds like mine but I have no clue, I don't think it is....

@~~Xiahou Dun~~ okay, see you then

@Sea: Okay, I know this would probably be a in pain in the rear to installl, but an auto-alphabetical system, in which once clicked, it'll automatically sort all cards in alphabetical order......

Just was thinking, then I wouldn't need to use Sky anymore, well, I would but not to find my deck cards....

If its to hard; its okay, just was curious...

It was there in the other versions, however I accidentally disabled it for version 9.

Version 10 will order them alphabetically.

I edited above for a card remark out of curiousity.....

Ah, okay, thanks....

----

Anyhow, this seems tiny bit op'd IMO, is it?

quickplay spell card

If you have 5 "Titan" monsters whose effects were used at least once in the graveyard, increase the ATK/DEF of all monsters you control by 1000 until the End Phase.

or is it up'd? I haven't made cards in awhile.....:(

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

You shouldn't rely on other people to tell you if your cards are broken/OP'ed or not. You should be able to deduce that for yourself.

Is this broken?

Reaction Graveyard

Normal Trap

Tribute 1 Level 4 or lower monster you control to activate this card. This card stays on the field for two of your opponent's turns and during this time; effects that activate in the Graveyard or target a card in the Graveyard (except for themselves) are negated.

I don't think so.

Anyhow, this seems tiny bit op'd IMO, is it?

quickplay spell card

If you have 5 "Titan" monsters whose effects were used at least once in the graveyard, increase the ATK/DEF of all monsters you control by 1000 until the End Phase.

It's UP'd. It's a dead draw early and mid game.

@ Sparda - I find that other people can tell me if my cards are OP'd/UP'd better than i can, because they don' t share the same bias.

Guest ~~Xiahou Dun~~

I find that other people can tell me if my cards are OP'd/UP'd better than i can, because they don' t share the same bias.

Understanding if your cards are broken or not is the foundation on which you can become a good duelist. If you don't have a sense of what is OP'ed/UP'ed, you won't correct yourself on it, and then you'll just end up being a terrible cardmaker.

LIke when I was a noob on here, I made a ridiculously overpowered card on here and got banned because of it. I had to learn from that lesson.

@~~Xiahou Dun~~: Its hard for me, because any card I make I believe is going to break the games foundation when Sea already told me it was a dead draw, so I was wrong....Trust me when I say my cards would be better off being judged by others or otherwise I'd need to be told off by others on Duel Portal and have them Flip me off; Which I would not want.....2nd: You should not have been banned for making an overpowered card, you should have been banned if you were trying to fight people saying your card was not op'd and you were being mean about it, Using caps locked words, and nasty words. If you got banned for making an op'd card without doing any of what I said, then Icy got a little carried away, she does that. Fortunately; I did not get banned by her, but by flame dragon and some other mod for other various reasons; only for a day. Or necrobumping; I've done that about twice and didin't realize it until it was to late.

Besides: What does teachers always say; Always have someone proofread your essay before you turn it in to make sure there no errors, no grammar problems;If you don't, your grade is usually terrible, or the teacher gives you an F because you had to have someone proof read your essay......Why do you think I do that with my cards? SO I know how to fix it, Its better to know by public if your card is up'd or op'd as then you can learn later how to not make them op'd or up'd. I only do it with a few, only when I'm unsure about it. Because everyone has different opinions on cards. Icy is a good example; I made a card that was fine to a lot of people, including soe good old members; and Icy came in, and he told me how it would make and break the foundation of the game even though it was balanced in the eye of others, including some mods that knew what they were talking about. Rag was also ridiculed in that post (Which was hilarious) but I moved on, so when I make a card, if I don't need help, I usually find it okay, but when I do, its once in awhile, and thats usually because overtime, people forget on what is or is not op'd/up'd in the eye of the beholder, especially when things keep changing non-stop.

And your card, is up'd imo....

Trust me, Icy has different opinion on cards; I've witnessed it lots of times; and usually he don't try to be mean, but he tells it how he sees it.

-----

@Sea: Thanks for understanding, I appreciate it. Thats why I had you look at it, b/c when I make spell/trap cards, they always seem up'd. Then monsters are always leaning on the op'd side. I've tried to fix it, but I usually make it worse unless I ask someone.

Because I now got my own computer back and no longer use my dad's laptop I had to join DuelPortal11 to 12. I may just remove myself from the other single digit Portals via my dad's laptop and rejoin there. So if you see 2 Kuris in a server that's because 1 is my dad's laptop and the other is my PC. So please, DO join DuelPortal11 and 12. Passwords and such follows the same rules.

Archived