Dudes Watch this and spread it like wildefire please

Lord Metallium

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='♣ ÇhrÍstmás ΤЯξЄ ♣' timestamp='1331519377' post='5867021']
Let's see.... OMG THERE'S A VIDEO HERE.
It's sad that I had to discover it via YCM, but hey, I'm in freaking Uruguay.
[/quote]Videos. Videos were used during World War II to get people's attentions. Guess what, all f[color=#000033]uc[/color]king propaganda. Are we suppose to be smarter now because we get things from the news?

[quote name='Ɽarity' timestamp='1331519469' post='5867028']
Videos. Videos were used during World War II to get people's attentions. Guess what, all f[color=#000033]uc[/color]king propaganda. Are we suppose to be smarter now because we get things from the news?
[/quote]
Yeah..............but here's the thing. Without news of any kind. Everyone would be in the dark about basically everything. But as you say it, pretty much everything to you vie news is propaganda. So you know what you do in that situation. You look at multiple medias that are discussing the desired subject and then you make your own conclusions.

If your to ignorant to blindly believe one thing then thats fine because there are alot of those people out there. But if you don't gain any information even from one opinion and state crap that you have no clue on but your own then your a fool.

I'm not lashing out at you. this just goes for the fools that don't at least look through even a tiny bit of information.

[quote name='♥ D.A._Endermen ♥' timestamp='1331520361' post='5867072']
Yeah..............but here's the thing. Without news of any kind. Everyone would be in the dark about basically everything. But as you say it, pretty much everything to you vie news is propaganda. So you know what you do in that situation. You look at multiple medias that are discussing the desired subject and then you make your own conclusions.

If your to ignorant to be blindly believe one thing then thats fine because there are alot of those people out there. But if you can gain any information even from one opinion and state crap that you have know clue on but your own then your a fool.

I'm not lashing out at you. this just goes for the fools that don't at least look through even a tiny bit of information.
[/quote]View multiple medias? Ye-no, that works but it is to time consuming. Fine at least 2 point of views that aren't biased, which should be good enough. Media is biased to either view based on parties which is why I do not like them.

[quote name='Ɽarity' timestamp='1331521488' post='5867128']
View multiple medias? Ye-no, that works but it is to time consuming. Fine at least 2 point of views that aren't biased, which should be good enough. Media is biased to either view based on parties which is why I do not like them.
[/quote]
Of course both sides are going to be biased. It happens in history books all the time. But both sides regardless of how biased are going to have slivers of truth and as such you piece those together. Thats how it works or rather I should say how it should work. <-< But with both sides being biased and ignorant, they delude themselves from the real truth.

For me, balance is what I believe in and so is respect. No matter a persons opinion, even if its a opinion I hate. I'll respect it. But thats a bit off topic.

[quote name='♣ ÇhrÍstmás ΤЯξЄ ♣' timestamp='1331519377' post='5867021']
Let's see.... OMG THERE'S A VIDEO HERE.
It's sad that I had to discover it via YCM, but hey, I'm in freaking Uruguay.
[/quote]
> Talks about media.
> Talks about a video as if it isn't a form of media.

[quote name='Ɽarity' timestamp='1331590218' post='5867993']
A video is created by a single person. Manipulation is there more than you think. But how did we get high quality videos on Kony?
[/quote]
Videos are manipulated by 1 person, Tv, newspaper and all that by even more people.
I remember a saying that was quite popular here: The newspaper is all lies excepting 2 things, the price and the date.

[quote name='♣ ÇhrÍstmás ΤЯξЄ ♣' timestamp='1331604586' post='5868455']
Videos are manipulated by 1 person, Tv, newspaper and all that by even more people.
I remember a saying that was quite popular here: The newspaper is all lies excepting 2 things, the price and the date.
[/quote]

It doesn't matter if a video is manipulated by 1 or 10 people if they're after the same thing.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1331945022' post='5873992']
[url="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/16/jason-russell-arrested-invisible-children-kony_n_1354455.html?icid=maing-grid7|maing8|dl2|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D144298"]http://www.huffingto...26pLid%3D144298[/url]

So....much....hilarity.
[/quote]

I love you.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1331945022' post='5873992']
[url="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/16/jason-russell-arrested-invisible-children-kony_n_1354455.html?icid=maing-grid7|maing8|dl2|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D144298"]http://www.huffingto...26pLid%3D144298[/url]

So....much....hilarity.
[/quote]
If he did that here in America, imagine what he did in Uganda.

[quote name='♣ ÇhrÍstmás ΤЯξЄ ♣' timestamp='1331953391' post='5874261']
More people manipulating it leads to more possibilities of it being succuessfull.
[/quote]

What part of my post did you not understand? If all the people behind making the video are after the same thing, the video won't have a bigger impact, only a faster release time.

[quote name='Zanda Panda' timestamp='1332023820' post='5875432']
What part of my post did you not understand? If all the people behind making the video are after the same thing, the video won't have a bigger impact, only a faster release time.
[/quote]
Understand me, it's not the same if you and 100 other people make a video than if 1000 people on the media want to decide what you see and what you don't. All this discussion started because of everyone wanting to look smart by saying no-one's helping, so we're getting off-toic and I also see this discussion redundant anyways.

I cannot believe this but invindible children is soo much faker than i though
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7jzwn45--Y[/media]

after all they done its all in favor in what there againts i mean WTF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc&feature=g-logo&context=G2b98317FOAAAAAAABAA

Let me share a little story to you...
in 2010 , oil was found in Uganda. One year later, the US send military experts there not to take part in any military operation, but to provide information and intel for those who fight the Uganda government. 2 year since they found the oil, they make a video on how terrible Kony is. This video is purely for the US to calm the people who have had it enough with the wars in the Middle East. Hundreds of warlords worst than Kony can be found all over Africa. Now think, why is the US government so interested in Kony and Uganda?

Archived