Naruto RPG: The Empyrean Luminary Chronicles [ Doutaini Tournament Arc | On Hiatus | Double C4 & KCNameless are the Co-Hosts ]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woohoo! Lucky number 7 is lucky!

Are you using a random generator thing or just picking them, because I'd probably advise random generator.

Now then, to immeadiately bankrupt myself. With my 100,000 ryo, I shall buy Samehada and a Power charm please. And can I equip my Power charm alongside my Armor Charm?

[spoiler=The machine spins and reveals the prize hidden behind number 3...]

1x [color=#FFA500][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Traditional Iron Guard Gloves[/size][/font][/color]

[color=orange]Traditional Iron Guard Gloves[/color]
{ 1x | Sell for [i]7,500[/i] Ryo | Traditional Set | [color=orange]Rare[/color] | Requires: Level 2 }
Details: Stronger and much more durable than the standard ones, these were specifically designed to deal powerful punches and attacks. When worn along with the rest of the Traditional set, stats increase by double.
Effect: While equipped, Taijutsu DMG is increased by 10%. 20%, if worn with all Traditional Sets.

Item has been placed under [u]Storage[/u].
[/spoiler]

"[i]Picking them[/i]"? The audacity!

You yourselves do the picking. I've already selected which number contains whatever prize it is beforehand. =P

@ KCNameless, the transaction was already completed. All items have been added to your character. =P

@ Cherry_Blossom, alright. As for Chakra, everything, like Health and Fatigue, start with 200. And with each level your character increases, you get 50 of each (Plus there are perks you can choose to further increase either of the three [i]attributes[/i] and such).

[color=#5A5A5A]Difficulty:Chunin

Name: Naoi kaguwata

Clan description: The kaguwata clan was known as weapon smiths. They had shops set up all over the land and made fine ninja weapons. The history of the clan dates back to the first shinobi world war. The kaguwata clans had made kunai, shurikens, and swords that generals have used. The family clan passed on the family mind jutsu. Naoi is one of the last couple of members in his clan.

Unique ability: First, he has the mind destruction jutsu, which destroys the spirit and will of the selected target, as a cost for having to leave his body. Then, he has pillars of the earth, which creates pillars that crash down and destroy the surrounding area.
All his jutsus were passed down to him from elders in his clan.

Village:Konohagakure/Leaf
Faction: Shinobi alliance
Skills: Chakra control, Ninjustsu, Tai jutsu, Kekkei Genkai, and weaponry
Elements:[/color][color=#5A5A5A] [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012162504/naruto/images/thumb/5/52/Nature_Icon_Earth.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Earth.svg.png[/img][color=#5A5A5A] Earth release, [/color][color=#5A5A5A] [img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012120335/naruto/images/thumb/b/bf/Nature_Icon_Fire.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Fire.svg.png[/img] [color=#5A5A5A]Fire release,[url="http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lava_Release"][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012121233/naruto/images/thumb/4/48/Nature_Icon_Lava.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Lava.svg.png[/img][/url] lava release[/color][/color][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A] [spoiler=appearance]
appearance: [img]http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/226305/T1325369147424caf7ba067e208a38d322211a7f67f8d.jpg[/img] [/color][/color][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A] [/spoiler][/color][/color][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A]P[/color][/color][/color][color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A]ersonality: Naoi is decently hyper. He can’t sit still for very long, nor can he keep his mouth shut. He has a tendency to speak his mind and to get in trouble because of it. He prefers to be outgoing rather than quite and withdrawn. He tries his hardest to make new freinds, and he has no trouble doing so. He is verry defensive twords his friends. He tries not to show distrust towards others, but he usually does. He also has a tendancy to judge people just by looking at them. He can be crul at times, when he feels that he has to. He loves to fight, and he is not afraid to fight anyone. No matter how tough, he will fight them.

History: Naoi had a rough child hood. As a child, he was outshown by his brother in every part of smithery. He tried to get his dads attension, but never succeded. He felt bitter twords his brother, and one day, during a compotation he pushed his own brother off a tree inorder to win. The impact killed his brother. His angry dad, forced Naoi to work in the shop. Naoi satruggled to please his father and to impress his customers. He had eventually learned to fashion kunai. His father had caught anun named disease, and had become bed ridden. Naturally, he wasnt able to help Naoi make any more weapons. Naoi's dad had died on his 12th birthday. Now alone, Naoi lived on the streets, struggling to survive, until a shinobi took him in and trained him to be a ninja. Naoi joined the alliance as an attempt to redeem his family name.
Jutsu(s):

Chakra Enhanced Strength [LV 1]
Type: Ninjutsu
Detail: This is a jutsu in which the user focuses precise chakra control into their hands or feet and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength.
Effect: Taijutsu DMG is increased by 20% for 1 post only.

Cost: -40 Chakra. -5 Fatigue.

Mind transfer jutsu [LV 1]
Type: Ninjutsu
Detail: This is a jutsu that uses the spiritual energy of the user to control the selected opponent. The discharged energy can only travel in a strait line.
Effect: Takes control of opponent, body falls.[/color][/color][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012162504/naruto/images/thumb/5/52/Nature_Icon_Earth.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Earth.svg.png[/img] Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin [LV 1]
Type: Element, Ninjutsu
Detail: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
Effect: 40 Damage dealt to opponent.
Cost: -25 Chakra. -40 Fatigue.[/color][/color][/color]

[size=2][font=Verdana][color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012162504/naruto/images/thumb/5/52/Nature_Icon_Earth.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Earth.svg.png[/img] [/color][/color][/color]Earth Release: Terra sheild [LV 1] [/font][/size]
[size=2][font=Verdana]Type: DefNinjutsu, element, blocking[/font][/size]
[size=2][font=Verdana]Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user creates a large wall of earth in front of him/her. The defence is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.[/font][/size]
Effect: forms a minor earth sheild
Cost: -15 Chakra, -5 Fatigue

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012162504/naruto/images/thumb/5/52/Nature_Icon_Earth.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Earth.svg.png[/img] Earth Release: Antlion Technique [LV 1][/color][/color][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Type: Element, ninjutsu[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Description: This jutsu causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Effect: 40 damage dealt to opponent[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Cost: -40 Chakra, - 20 Fatigue[/size][/font]

[color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012120335/naruto/images/thumb/b/bf/Nature_Icon_Fire.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Fire.svg.png[/img] Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique [LV 1]
Detail: This technique creates small fireballs, which are spat out of the user's mouth, flying wildly in every direction and assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely, difficult.
Effect: 20 Damage dealt to opponent.
Cost: -30 Chakra.[/color][/color][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012120335/naruto/images/thumb/b/bf/Nature_Icon_Fire.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Fire.svg.png[/img]Fire Realease: Pheonix flower jutsu [LV 1][/color][/color][/color]
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.
Effect: 25 damage dealt to multiple opponents, and weaponry damage
Cost: -30 Chakra, -10 Fatigue

[color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][color=#5A5A5A][url="http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lava_Release"][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012121233/naruto/images/thumb/4/48/Nature_Icon_Lava.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Lava.svg.png[/img][/url] Lava Release: Lava monster jutsu [LV 1][/color][/color][/color]
Detail: This technique creates a molten monster made of lava. The monster follows the opponent and can burn through almost any substance.
Effect: 45 damage dealt to opponent.
Cost:-30 Chakra, - 30 Fatigue

[url="http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lava_Release"][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012121233/naruto/images/thumb/4/48/Nature_Icon_Lava.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Lava.svg.png[/img][/url]Lava Release: Lava crush jutsu [LV 1]
Detail: This technique shoos a small orb of lava. Upon impact the orb makes a huge explosion.
Effect 60 damage done to opponent.
Cost: -50 Chakra, -50 Fatigue

[url="http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lava_Release"][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091012121233/naruto/images/thumb/4/48/Nature_Icon_Lava.svg/18px-Nature_Icon_Lava.svg.png[/img][/url]Lava Release: Ultimate Eruption Jutsu [LV 1]
Type: Element, Ninjutsu, Ultimate Technique
Detail: A deep hole opens beneaqth the target, and swallows them. Then, the user uses a highly explosiv e orb of lava to fill the pit with lava.
effect: 100 damage and burn to opponent.
Cost: -70 Chakra, -50 fatigue

I know it's probably not my place, but I have a few critiscisms.

1) Why did you not just copy the app from the first page? It would've been much easier.
2) The link for your appearence just links to a game.
3) Need to up your grammar, spelling and all round smoothness/fluency/however-you'd-put-it in how you write. Reading it is slightly blocking, and disjointed.

Any other critiscisms I shall leave to champster or swift, for they are the hosts, not moi. I have merely pointed out what I think were the main points.

I feel that just recieving Samehada is a bit strange and off, so I will be writing a short, off plot story detailing how Kazuki recieved Samehada. However, I have little time today, for it is 10:30 pm here where I live as I post this. So, when I next come online, it will be with a spoiler containing a large amount of words. Be aware.

@ Cherry_Blossom, I need your app to be slightly more detailed than that. And perhaps a little more organized, too, before I can accept you. Like what Mr. KCNameless mentioned. :P

Hmm, the holidays and the Easter Bunny kept me...busy today (Sounds somewhat erotic, no?). [i] :huh:[/i]

Anyway, I have a few stories already written down. So the IC thread should be up by tomorrow (But don't quote me on that).

Erotic, but delicious. ;)

[s]Anyway, I'm writing the story for my recieval of Samehada now, so It shall be up in a bit, hopefully.[/s]

[spoiler=The story of the recieval of Samehada]
It was a dark night in Kirigakure. Clouds covered the sky, blocking out almost all light, and the mist was as thick as ever. Any resident of Kiri could tell that a storm was on the way, and a large one at that. The guards were tense, and the shadows loomed, giving the village a haunted impression. All doors were locked, and curtains were drawn, with residents huddled around the nearest fire, waiting for the storm to come and pass.
“What a night for guard duty.” One Kiri-nin muttered to the man next to him, pulling his cloak tighter. “You’d think they’d give us more than a crappy torch to help us see. I’m freezing.”
His friend chuckled half-heartedly. “At least they gave us something. Don’t be picky. At any rate, we have some heat. It could be worse.” He stated, trying to lighten the mood.
“I guess you’re right. At least we won’t have to worry about any atta...” The first ninja started, before a soft ‘thud’ came from his chest. “What happe...?” The second ninja began to ask, hearing his friend fall to the floor. He had barely stood up when another ‘thud’ sounded, and as he looked down, he saw the Kunai sticking out from his chest. Gasping his last breath, he looked up to see a shadow dash past his eyes, and fall down to the village below.

Kazuki sighed as he concentrated chakra into his feet, softening his landing. It had been a very easy entry, the darkness and the mist had hidden him from sight, and there were few guards. Still, Kiri was a powerful village, and its ninja were formidable. He knew he had to be careful. He ran across the street quickly, managing to get under the cover of a nearby alley just as it started to rain. “Great. If I meet any Nin, they’ll have an advantage.” He muttered, cursing. Shrugging, he moved down the alley, dashing across the street at the end. He continued moving throughout the village, staying away from main streets, until he had reached a large building near the centre of the village. “The Scroll Keep.” He whispered, looking up at the large building in slight awe. Inside were hundreds upon thousands of legendary scrolls, containing hidden or forbidden techniques.
Kazuki grinned and jumped up onto a nearby roof, and quickly jumping onto a ledge of the Keep, near enough to a window to be able to see inside and possibly enter, and far enough away to appear invisible.

“It’s going to be hell getting home.” One of the guards on duty inside the keep groaned. “This storm’s just gonna get worse.”
“It probably will, but what can you do?” A keeper of the scrolls stated, shrugging his shoulders as he looked out at the window. “At least you know it’ll be a quiet night.”
“It’s always a quiet night. Everyone knows you cant break in here, and any scrolls that are of any value are safely locked away in the compound out back.” The guard pointed out.

“Damn it.” Kazuki cursed, climbing above the window to a larger ledge, one he could stand on. “It’ll probably be heavily guarded.” He groaned, running around the outside of the large building.
He had run to the opposite side of the tower-like building, and was now looking down upon a long, metal building, surrounded by large walls and guarded by what appeared to be top ninja. “Sh*t, this is gonna be harder than I thought.” Kazuki muttered, jumping from the Keep to inside the walls, landing in the shadows around the edge of the walls. He was about to move positions, when a voice from above him called, “What do you want, Nin?”
Instinct reacted for him, causing Kazuki to jump away from the voice, into the centre of the compound, now surrounded by Ninja. “It seems we have a would-be thief, boys.” The voice from earlier said, jumping from the wall. He was obviously a very strong man, judging from the muscles on his revealed arms and the fact that his was swinging a large, rounded, bandaged sword with one hand effortlessly. “Capture him alive. We want to know where he’s from.” The man called.
As he finished his sentence, the surrounding ninja all reached for their weapons. Some had even started running before Kazuki grinned and made a single hand seal. He chuckled slightly as every ninja surrounding him, asides from the man in front of him, fell to the ground, clutching their heads. “What the...?” The man managed to utter, before Kazuki was upon him. Kazuki was already behind the swordsman, kunai aiming for his throat. The swordsman managed to dodge in time, rolling forwards and spinning, pointing his sword towards Kazuki.
“What did you do to them?” The swordsman asked, nodding his head towards the now unconscious guards.
“A simple genjutsu. None of them are dead, don’t worry. But they won’t be moving for a while.” Kazuki stated, chuckling. “Sadly, it takes quite a bit of chakra to perform it on that many people at once, so I left you conscious, because you’d be the most interesting to fight. Now, Hotaru Sakisoshi - wielder of Samehada, one of the swordsmen of them mist – shall we fight?” Kazuki asked, in a mocking politeness, as he threw his Kunai at Hotaru.
Hotaru easily blocked it, knocking away with Samehada, then ran towards Kazuki, blue, scale-like blades erupting from the bandages. “Die, intruder.” Hotaru called, jumping then slamming his blade towards Kazuki. Kazuki easily moved out of the way, almost sliding to the right of the blade. He pressed his hand down upon the covered part of Samehada and used it to push himself upwards, allowing him to kick Hotaru. The swordsman was hit with enough force to send him and Samehada flying about 4 metres away, while Kazuki landed gracefully where Hotaru had been a few seconds before.
“Damn it. [i]Water Release: Water Shark Bomb Technique![/i]” Hotaru called, letting go of Samehada for a second, to complete the hand seals. It was all the time Kazuki needed. “[i]Fire Release: Blazing Fire Blade technique![/i]” Kazuki cried, using the sudden boost in speed to appear beside Hotaru, kicking Samehada away as he slashed for the opening. Hotaru barely had time to react, moving his right hand towards Kazuki’s fiery hand, he pushed it away, jumping backwards, further away from Samehada. He winced as he looked down at his now burnt hand, and looked up to see Kazuki picking up Samehada.
“What a blade. I can feel its Chakra, and it’s massive. I’m amazed you can wield this mighty blade at your level.” Kazuki stated, turning around to face Hotaru. “I’d use it to beat you, create a sense of Irony, but I don’t really need it to destroy you.” Kazuki explained, throwing the blade to the side. “Now then, I’ll show you something I don’t show just anyone, out of honour.” Kazuki stated, smiling, placing his right hand into a single hand seal, while his other hand covered his left eye. “[i]Shikra.[/i]” He whispered, looking up at Hotaru.
As Hotaru looked into the bright gleaming eyes, he was struck with paralyzing fear. “What is...?” He started to ask, before Kazuki appeared in front of him, the Shikra gone, but Hotaru struck with a paralyzing technique. “It’s my Kekkei Genkai, the Shikra. Feel honoured that it caused your death.” Kazuki uttered, thrusting his Kunai into Hotaru’s gut.
He watched the swordsmen slump to the ground, a pool of red flowing around the body with the rain. “Now, to get that scroll.” Kazuki muttered, grabbing Samehada off the floor. “Might aswell keep this too.” He exclaimed, grinning. His grin didn’t last long, as when he turned around to face the building he was blocked by the rest of the Swordsmen of the mist, as well as a large group of Jounin.
“You have killed our comrade. Now, you shall pay with your life.” The wielder of the Kubikiribocho stated, pointing his blade towards Kazuki. The rest of the Swordsmen followed suit. However, as they were about to attack, Kazuki’s eye’s flashed again, paralyzing the Swordsmen with fear. “I’m sorry; I don’t have enough chakra to fight the rest of you. My apologies.” Kazuki said, smiling, as his form blurred to reveal an illusion, and that he’d already disappeared.

Arriving back in Konoha a full week later, he was told that although he had failed his mission to steal a scroll containing powerful techniques, he had done something almost as good by stealing the great sword Samehada, and that he could keep the blade. [/spoiler]

I think it died a bit near the end, but I'm proud of it.

For those who cant be bothered reading all 1442 words: He basically snuck into Kirigakure to steal a scroll, was challenged by the Wielder of Samehada, killed the wielder of Samehada, kept Samehada, got surrounded by the other swordsmen of the mist, managed to escape from them, failed the mission but got to keep Samehada.

Archived